ADVERTISEMENT

The Wide Receiver Room

Honestly looking at the stats of our returning wide receivers it’s really really bad. Again, Bruce and Keegan need to make huge strides. And Nico just almost needs to forget last year. And of course Petras must be better.

Honestly looking at the stats of our returning wide receivers it’s really really bad. Again, Bruce and Keegan need to make huge strides. And Nico just almost needs to forget last year. And of course Petras must be better.
If everyone mentioned catches as much as LaPorta did last year, we’ll be improved…

KJ is fine, he had kidney stones or something during the citrus bowl. I think he had a minor thing before the spring game and they decided to not play him as a precaution. Nothing bad, just not worth making it worse

Brecht should be good too, I think he’ll make a run at the X spot this season

Wouldn’t rule out Wetjen or Bostick making an impact.
Would like to see Bostick a few pounds heavier….a 170 pound WR might get manhandled easy with B10 DB’s.

I think Arland IV and Keagan will break out this year if we can get them the ball.

Don't really want to see Arland returning kicks or punts, unless he is much better than no. 2. Not a big kid and we do not need to overexpose him. On the other hand, if he is that much better, we ride the horse as far as it goes cuz we've got a game breaker.

I thought Bruce had kidney stones for the bowl game. If he still is being held out, there is more wrong than that. Hope not tho.

Keagan Johnson says he’s not allowed to participate in 7 on 7’s yet. Yikes!
In article on the Athletic today (pay site) Keagan said he is about 90% from an ab injury. Said the coaching staff is holding him out of 7 on 7s as of now out of precaution but he plans on being full go come Fall Camp.

After watching all his video that I could find Watjen is another guy that really was just plain fast and has great short area quickness.

Definitely a dark horse but I could see him as the punt and kick returner. I too think he will play quite a few downs at receiver.

Reactions: F5n5
ADVERTISEMENT