ADVERTISEMENT

The worst thing about Trump and January 6 no one seems to be talking about...

FAUlty Gator

HR Legend
Oct 27, 2017
Every single time there was a protest and riot over the summer, Trump would Tweet that A) the mayor was doing shitty job at keeping the peace and B) he would have to send in his own soldiers if they could t get it under control. He especially talked about federal and government buildings being damaged and how people would pay for that.

When the Capitol UP THE STREET from him got attacked, you know...THE MAIN FEDERAL BUILDING, he tweeted about Pence being a coward. Didn’t do shit to help those getting attacked and REFUSED to send help.

Someone needs to go through all of those tweets from the summer and put them together juxtaposed to the nothing he did when it was his turn.

What a fvcking cowardice POS he is.

Sorry.

I agree. While we are at it, let's investigate the tweets of every mayor, governor, representative, Senator, and media face to see how their tweets read during those seditious violent riots of the summer as compared to the despicable acts of early January.

I agree. While we are at it, let's investigate the tweets of every mayor, governor, representative, Senator, and media face to see how their tweets read during those seditious violent riots of the summer as compared to the despicable acts of early January.
I wish people like you would at least attempt, to feel like what it is like to be a minority. A little empathy can go a long ways.

Reactions: hawkbirch and Torg

Ok. But that’s not what was bad about January 6th as suggested in OP. The president being a cowardice POS that let congress including his VP who had his back every day of the last four years be sitting ducks for his angry violent ass hole cult is the topic. Glad you agree.

Reactions: Torg
Every single time there was a protest and riot over the summer, Trump would Tweet that A) the mayor was doing shitty job at keeping the peace and B) he would have to send in his own soldiers if they could t get it under control. He especially talked about federal and government buildings being damaged and how people would pay for that.

When the Capitol UP THE STREET from him got attacked, you know...THE MAIN FEDERAL BUILDING, he tweeted about Pence being a coward. Didn’t do shit to help those getting attacked and REFUSED to send help.

Someone needs to go through all of those tweets from the summer and put them together juxtaposed to the nothing he did when it was his turn.

What a fvcking cowardice POS he is.

Sorry.
I'm not really familiar with Twitter but can a common citizen even see his old tweets since he's been kicked off Twitter? I am sure it's some kind of public record and I'm sure they are out there somewhere I was just curious if a guy could pull up Twitter and look at his past tweets still.

I'm not really familiar with Twitter but can a common citizen even see his old tweets since he's been kicked off Twitter? I am sure it's some kind of public record and I'm sure they are out there somewhere I was just curious if a guy could pull up Twitter and look at his past tweets still.

Reactions: Torg
All tweets were archived through the end of 2017, and Trumps will be publicly available with other documents from his administration after he leaves.

ADVERTISEMENT