ADVERTISEMENT

Theo Akwuba

That’s a solid list & Fran does well with guys of his length and speed. Come on down Iowa City big fella

Not sure if he ever shoots outside 3 ft, except FTs, but that wingspan makes him a good rim protector. I like that he would only be at Iowa for only a year. Anything more going on with the big man from Utah, like a possible visit? Akwuba would be a good plan B.

Not sure if he ever shoots outside 3 ft, except FTs, but that wingspan makes him a good rim protector. I like that he would only be at Iowa for only a year. Anything more going on with the big man from Utah, like a possible visit? Akwuba would be a good plan B.
He's a career 50% 3 pt shooter...that's 4-8...over 4 years...
🙂

3.5 fouls per 40 minutes is pretty good for a guy who ranks top 50 in block %.

Watched the Cajuns play Indiana earlier. They were expected to be good this year, but kinda underwhelmed. They were extremely front court driven which got them killed against a B1G opponent. He’ll probably be better served going to a more balanced team. Louisiana was really annoying to watch.

Reactions: HawkHoops80
The Utah Valley dude? He gone.

Making his choice tomorrow and hasn’t visited the hawks. Tea leaves are not promising.

Yes please! This is honestly the type of player I feel the Hawks need moreso than a guy like Aimaq. I'm not just saying that because we likely aren't getting Aimaq either.

Reactions: Chicagoherky71
I would love to welcome a defensive minded big, something we havent had in a LONG time.

My only concern is how the rotations would work out. IF we get Theo, and thats a big if, we would have 4 bigs that have zero outside range. In today's game, its pretty tough to have 2 bigs that cant shoot on the court at the same time.

But hey, ISU couldn't shoot for shit and they made it to a sweet 16. I'm down for anything

I would love to welcome a defensive minded big, something we havent had in a LONG time.

My only concern is how the rotations would work out. IF we get Theo, and thats a big if, we would have 4 bigs that have zero outside range. In today's game, its pretty tough to have 2 bigs that cant shoot on the court at the same time.

But hey, ISU couldn't shoot for shit and they made it to a sweet 16. I'm down for anything
Which of the 2 Purdue bigs was the outside threat?

ADVERTISEMENT