ADVERTISEMENT

Theo Johnson announcing Monday

He jokingly picked Penn State.

Now he's gonna call Franklin, let him know what a cheating douche he is and legitimately pick Iowa.

:)

We live in a world that is constantly using social media to say, “look at me!” Look at what I’m eating, doing, drinking, pushing their business, political views and everything else.

This isn’t him being a prima dona as much as the way our culture is and you being old :)
Theos%20lame%20hat%20pick.jpg

Damn it, I knew it was my age. LOL He did however do the lame hat pick. :)

Last edited:
It looked like he reached for a Michigan hat at first as a joke as well. I think it was Michigan, video kinda sucked. I'm sure Michigan fans will find plenty of humor in that ;)

I obviously don't know anything about him personally, but someone who pulls those kinds of shenanigans probably is not the type of person that would fit in at Iowa, anyway. I look forward to his first tweet about not getting enough playing time.

Reactions: ChiHawk21
This dude thinks wayyyy too highly of himself to do a commitment announcement, let alone on social media. This is not the type of kid who fits in the Iowa program.

Wish him the best, but I bet this is the last we hear his name in any substantive discussion.

why do people wish good luck to other teams?
and pedd state?? :crazy:

I'm with you. I hope we never hear from him again. I hope he watches LaPorta, Yelverton and Lachey go on to NFL careers, while he's still on social media in 10 years bragging about how good he was in H.S., and how so-and-so at Penn St or whatever school he ends up transferring to was solely responsible for his failure.

This dude thinks wayyyy too highly of himself to do a commitment announcement, let alone on social media. This is not the type of kid who fits in the Iowa program.

Wish him the best, but I bet this is the last we hear his name in any substantive discussion.

I do not understand this sentiment of "wishing him the best."

I personally don't give a good goddamn about him. And I can't stand Pedophile State fans.

People judging his character saying he wouldn't fit in at Iowa because of a still photo of some hats in front of him? I'm sure the sentiment would be the other way around if he chose Iowa.

Fact is Penn State is a blue chip program that has been utilizing their TEs. Sure they may not be self proclaimed TEU, but it is easy to see how that offense can be attractive to a 4 star TE.

I do not understand this sentiment of "wishing him the best."

I personally don't give a good goddamn about him. And I can't stand Pedophile State fans.
People wish him the best because that’s what people do even though you don’t win or obtain the commitment of someone, it’s just a nice gesture.

On a side note, why do people still associate what happened at PSU years ago with anyone currently associated with the team? They had nothing to do with it and are just trying to get an education and play for a good program.

People wish him the best because that’s what people do even though you don’t win or obtain the commitment of someone, it’s just a nice gesture.

On a side note, why do people still associate what happened at PSU years ago with anyone currently associated with the team? They had nothing to do with it and are just trying to get an education and play for a good program.
Because all the gross pedo supporters are still pedd state fans so screw pedd state......

lets just hope he doesn't drop an important pass, that way he won't have to worry about threats on his life ;)

I obviously don't know anything about him personally, but someone who pulls those kinds of shenanigans probably is not the type of person that would fit in at Iowa, anyway. I look forward to his first tweet about not getting enough playing time.
I would bet that not being allowed on Twitter was a factor in not going to Iowa.

Yes, he is that vain. His Twitter feed and today's announcement has "look at me" written all over him.

I would bet that not being allowed on Twitter was a factor in not going to Iowa.

Yes, he is that vain. His Twitter feed and today's announcement has "look at me" written all over him.
I'm sure he'll have lots of fun dealing with all those great pedos on twitter :D

Must want to be back home in CFL in 4 years. That's cool....anyone who would choose that program and fan base doesn't deserve to be a hawk. Happy to not be hearing his name for a long time

Let Theo go!
I personally prefer a team of kids that are truly committed to the Program.. We need more Anthony Nelson, Jowell, Hock, Hesse, King, etc. that love and are proud of being a Hawk. It’s important to recruit talent but kids that love being a Hawk will always give a little extra. I’m confident the TE class we have will be special. Go Hawks

Based on their fans.

I will root for Pedophile State to lose every game.

Reactions: H4wkfan4life
Because all the gross pedo supporters are still pedd state fans so screw pedd state......

lets just hope he doesn't drop an important pass, that way he won't have to worry about threats on his life ;)

You are really butt hurt over this.
You keep saying you don’t care, but the fact you rant on about him choosing another team proves you are full of crap. You wanted Theo so bad it’s killing you now

You keep saying you don’t care, but the fact you rant on about him choosing another team proves you are full of crap. You wanted Theo so bad it’s killing you now
Ironic that a fan from Sandusky-ville uses the words "butt hurt" in a reply.

And, yes, Joe knew and had the power to stop Sandusky and didn't.

You might want to look at our future TEs buddy, we really couldn't give a shit. We just don't care for pedd state(like most the country).

Would have liked him, but we have plenty of future nfl TE in the works. If there is one spot on O we don't care about "losing" a recruit it is TE. Want to bet one of our TE from this class has a better career than him?

Nice try though troll :).

Reactions: BBHawk
You might want to look at our future TEs buddy, we really couldn't give a shit. We just don't care for pedd state(like most the country).

Would have liked him, but we have plenty of future nfl TE in the works. If there is one spot on O we don't care about "losing" a recruit it is TE. Want to bet one of our TE from this class has a better career than him?

Nice try though troll :).

It’s not a troll it was called the truth
Iowa wanted him, and regardless of whether you think your room is good now. KF would’ve been happy to have him

It’s not a troll it was called the truth
Iowa wanted him, and regardless of whether you think your room is good now. KF would’ve been happy to have him
lol, did I not just say that?

if he wants to be a pedo, that is on him. He'll regret it :)

Who said Iowa didn't want him?

your buddy H4wkfan4life plus about 10 others in this thread. Saying that he was nothing but a glory seeker and Iowa was already stacked at TE room Iowa didn’t need him. Total bs, Iowa was 2nd in the running ahead of Michigan. But since he picked PS now he’s trash

your buddy H4wkfan4life plus about 10 others in this thread. Saying that he was nothing but a glory seeker and Iowa was already stacked at TE room Iowa didn’t need him. Total bs, Iowa was 2nd in the running ahead of Michigan. But since he picked PS now he’s trash
I never once said he's a "glory seeker", just a pedo :).

I also said I would have liked to have him, but we have plenty of incoming talent at TE.

You are pretty slow, huh? He has talent, so that makes it BS that we don't need him? Ok, lol.....

Who the hell said "he's trash"? If anyone did they were probably being a smart ass and confused a little snowflake like you.

What? The dude is the best high school football player in all of Canada and is a legit TE. Guys who have way worse stats have done this sort of announcement. He's 17/18. Let him do whatever and we can move on with our lives. I'll be happy that we have a great group of TEs and the #6 TE coming in (Theo is #4).

People judging his character saying he wouldn't fit in at Iowa because of a still photo of some hats in front of him? I'm sure the sentiment would be the other way around if he chose Iowa.

Fact is Penn State is a blue chip program that has been utilizing their TEs. Sure they may not be self proclaimed TEU, but it is easy to see how that offense can be attractive to a 4 star TE.

Yeah it's honestly ridiculous how this board is acting towards this. Yeah, it would have been an awesome pickup and it does baffle me sometimes that we don't get the type of recruits we should given our track record (high profile OL, TEs) but it is what it is. Theo is the #4 and we have the #6 and #27 TEs coming in this next class. That's... fantastic. Especially when we also have LaPorta who is probably going to be Hockenson 2.0. We'll see who gets drafted higher when all is said and done.

Reactions: millah_22
1 win, 5 points and 6 spots better. Astounding difference in programs.

Great job by one of our resident experts, and look who liked it lol.
You serious? Has Kirk ever beaten Franklin? Penn State is a name program that has done better than Iowa the last three years...

Last edited:
All you had to do was look at how many times he visited Penn State to know where he was leaning. Was a bit surprised he didn't pick Michigan since Ann Arbor is an hour from Windsor and they had closed the gap towards the end.
I think the Hawks were third in this race.

This Young man has the physical tools to be a great TE but I wouldn't sell Lachey or Yelverton short. We got two really good ones. Not to mention they played against much tougher competition. Hawks will take two in 2021 class also, hope it's Geers and Fidone.

Need to restock the TE ranks because we've been known to play three tight end sets when the horses are available.

We can't look in the rear view mirror, upward and onward. It's Great to be a Hawk!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT