ADVERTISEMENT

There are more than 200+ books banned by school districts in Florida. The governor has also banned several math books.

I AM reading post #66. You should try it.

So they are banned until returned - if they are ever returned.

It has been pulled from shelves, is no longer available, and is - therefore - banned until further notice.

These books are, in many/most instances pulled (read: banned) due to parental complaints.

Focus. You are wrong about pretty much everything. I'll suggest you stop.
For the 8,000 time, link to the diary of Anne frank being banned?

Reactions: SIXERS24
For the 8,000 time, link to the diary of Anne frank being banned?
Texas school district pulls Anne Frank’s diary, Bible from shelves after complaints

Ever performed a web search? I'd suggest DuckDuckGo. You definitely don't want anyone tracking your searches.

Reactions: RileyHawk
I'm going to go farther... why do we need libraries at all in this day and age?

Everything in that building full of books is on my phone! The library is basically just a place that bums hideout in to get out of the weather.
Not surprising a guy who doesn’t read thinks this way.

Reactions: TC Nole OX
They are not banned. They are not provided by the school. Your disingenuous gotcha has backfired.
This is maybe your most disingenuous argument ever. The books are banned, but accessible elsewhere, therefore they are not "banned".

Sounds like you would be one who would try to say alcohol wasn't "banned" during prohibition because you could still get it or make it yourself.

You are a treasure.

Reactions: tarheelbybirth
Texas school district pulls Anne Frank’s diary, Bible from shelves after complaints

Ever performed a web search? I'd suggest DuckDuckGo. You definitely don't want anyone tracking your searches.
Nice link. Maybe try reading what you're quoting from. Here's a hint: ITS NOT THE DIARY OF ANNE FRANK!!!! It's a graphic novel adaptation written by someone else! For ****s sake

• Haha
Reactions: RileyHawk
Nice link. Maybe try reading what you're quoting from. Here's a hint: ITS NOT THE DIARY OF ANNE FRANK!!!! It's a graphic novel adaptation written by someone else! For ****s sake
Ummm...The Diary of Anne Frank is an adaptation edited by her father, Otto, so I'm not sure...nevermind...I'm certain you once again have no f'n idea what you're talking about.

so?

this is apparently a fairly popular book for people who like graphic novels. should it be banned from school libraries because some people don't like it?

5oeUURM.jpg

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT