ADVERTISEMENT

There is Actually 1 College QB Worse Than Petras

IowasLaw

All-Conference
Nov 19, 2019
IowaLaw noticed that the one D1 program with a worse rated offense (132nd ranked) than Iowa (131st ranked) was playing on Friday night so he checked in on the game. Colorado State.

At the half, their qb was…get this…1-9 for 1 yard and 2 interceptions. I’m not sure there’s ever been a worse stat line in college football.

Somewhere out there, Petras, his parents, and Brian Ferentz are smiling knowing that no matter how bad Iowa plays tomorrow they will not end the day ranked last on offense.

I'm not sure Petras is as bad individually as his stats suggest because of OL and WR issues. Petras might be more like 120-125 rank in QB abilty/talent.

I'm not sure Petras is as bad individually as his stats suggest because of OL and WR issues. Petras might be more like 120-125 rank in QB abilty/talent.

i-see-no-problem-here-crazy-eyes.gif

Another concerning thing in our race for last place in the country in offense. Colorado State has already played three of its toughest opponents already. Michigan, Washington State, and Middle Tennessee State. Iowa is about to play really good defenses back to bye to back. Going to have to really improve to get out of 131st.

If Iowa can get 250 yards tonight, might be able to get out of last place in total offense.

Colorado State put pressure on with 255 yards last night

IowaLaw noticed that the one D1 program with a worse rated offense (132nd ranked) than Iowa (131st ranked) was playing on Friday night so he checked in on the game. Colorado State.

At the half, their qb was…get this…1-9 for 1 yard and 2 interceptions. I’m not sure there’s ever been a worse stat line in college football.

Somewhere out there, Petras, his parents, and Brian Ferentz are smiling knowing that no matter how bad Iowa plays tomorrow they will not end the day ranked last on offense.
I bet he doesn't take every single snap for his team all season and Petras will.

So Jonesy noticed that Iowalaw speaks of himself in the 3rd person a lot. Jonesy wants to know what's up with that? Sometimes it makes Jonesy confused as to who he's talking about.

19a115eac35602743347284c9e2492be--seinfeld-jimmy-jimmy.jpg

Bolded part didn't age well.

ADVERTISEMENT