ADVERTISEMENT

There will be no easy games in November; Happy Halloween :)

cidsports

HB King
Iowa is 8-0 and it is great. We should dare to dream.

Mack Brown is absolutely right, Kirk Ferentz is a great coach. He knows what Iowa Football is about. He has certainly made the right decisions, since the horrible January loss to end the 2014 season at an awful 7-6, on the shoulders of a blowout loss (45-28 to Tennessee).

Look at each program in 2015.

"If you look at all of our players, typically they play better their second, third, fourth years as players for us, and I think it's just a real -- what it tells you is he works hard and he's really paying attention to the little things that older players understand and appreciate, and again, I'll take it back to Zach Johnsonwhen I talk about Zach. Zach is not an overpowering golfer. He's the first guy to tell you that, but boy, he really appreciates the fundamentals, the little details, so the way he approaches his craft and his sport, we can draw so much from that. Somebody threw an article on my desk yesterday saying he tended to be boring. Boring is okay. He's got the Jug, and that's okay," Iowa coach Kirk Ferentz shared after the win over Maryland.

CSrmCJiWsAIabyU.jpg

Note the photo ... ESPN.

How many people root against Iowa today. Root against Zach Johnson. Let's enjoy the ride, win or lose.

@ Indiana - 4-4 (0-4 in the B1G) - this is a better offense than Maryland we will face. Maryland has a better defense, imho.

vs. Minnesota - The Golden Gophers haven't beat Michigan and win the Little Brown Jug at home, since 1977. They are giving Michigan a heck of a game. QB Mitch Leidner is better than Maryland's QB Perry Hills. Trophy games are far more different than our recent Halloween game.

Jake Rudock just got hit and knocked out of the game against Minnesota. Hope Jake is okay. Shane Morris will be coming in ...

vs. Purdue - nice win against a FBS team, since winning @ Illinois last year. Our Black & Gold rival, who gave Iowa beat downs for two decades from post-Evy to Fry.

@ Nebraska - awful loss @ Purdue ... Cornhuskers at Lincoln, never easy!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.