ADVERTISEMENT

These people are sick and vile

Maybe but It's not killing live babies cruel like the Democrats
I see this thread has attracted even more KKK members.

Just admit it. Police killing black people gets your tiny chicken dick all chubbed up, doesn’t it?

It’s a crying shame your whore for a mother didn’t abort you.

• Wow
Reactions: blhawk and EZ2BJZ
I see this thread has attracted even more KKK members.

Just admit it. Police killing black people gets your tiny chicken dick all chubbed up, doesn’t it?

It’s a crying shame your whore for a mother didn’t abort you.
Sixers is definitely a tool, but might I suggest not sampling your own product, Mr. White? You seem a bit…cranked up.

😝

Sixers is definitely a tool, but might I suggest not sampling your own product, Mr. White? You seem a bit…cranked up.

😝
You’re hilarious. Almost as creative as the loser who chose the username “DropItLikeItsHawk.”

Yes, it’s called using colloquial language for a purpose, you dumb, uneducated, redneck pussy.

Aren’t you late for your next Klan rally?
Interesting crutch. Good try and hard fail. Oh and calling me a pussy. What a big tough guy. Aren’t you late to watch your wife get cucked?

You’re hilarious. Almost as creative as the loser who chose the username “DropItLikeItsHawk.”
Like the guy who names himself after a tv character? Wait I commend you I’m sure it took the small brain years to come up with that. Slow clap for the slow man!

I’m not sure how you don’t see the difference, even in your theoretical example, between Democrats inviting an innocent victim and the GOP inviting a killer.

It seems pretty obvious.

A "killer" they don't believe did anything wrong -- just following orders. They believe he was unfairly understood and treated, I'm sure.

Of course I saw the difference. Does it matter that much? Culture war hero worship is dumb in general. Yes, when your hero participated in the unfortunate death of someone -- albeit, in the line of duty -- you want to make sure people don't think you're actually celebrating the event itself.

My point was that they weren't worshiping him because of what he did -- contributing to the death of people on a no knock warrant -- but because of (his) and their position in the culture war.

It seemed a bunch of you were implying that they were somehow celebrating the killing of someone in that no-knock scenario, but I'm pretty skeptical that was the actual focus.

Also... it sounds like he was there to pitch his book. And this wasn't his first major public event. ABC and other major new sources had interviewed him. The most noteworthy item might be that the owner of the restaurant didn't bother to pay attention to the nature of the event and whether or not it would work well at his place of business.

Wait I commend you I’m sure it took the small brain years to come up with that. Slow clap for the slow man!
I wouldn’t be too glib. You keep proving his point about basic English and grammar. Look, I’m not the grammar police, but it is rather ironic to comment about someone having a small brain and being slow while in the middle of putting together a laughably pitiful run-on sentence.

Just saying….🤷‍♂️

Reactions: torbee
I wouldn’t be too glib. You keep proving his point about basic English and grammar. Look, I’m not the grammar police, but it is rather ironic to comment about someone having a small brain and being slow while in the middle of putting together a laughably pitiful run-on sentence.

Just saying….🤷‍♂️
Meh I’ll be glib.

I'm calling BS on this one or at least there is major bias/exaggeration and far more to the story. A bunch of white women from SC aren't sitting around celebrating police shootings and cheering on the play by play. I'm sure The New Republic is a totally unbiased source for this story...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT