ADVERTISEMENT

They are not coming for your guns

Wow, I’m shocked the police seized guns that were used in a possible criminal episode that is currently being investigated by the police. Almost like they are being held as evidence or something. What a crazy concept!

Last edited:
Wow, I’m shocked the police seized guns that were uses in a possible criminal episode that is currently being investigated by the police. Almost like they are being held as evidence or something. What a crazy concept!

yea I am sure that is the case, what crime did the couple engage in again?

Or the prosecutor is a political hack (I am going with my theory). What crime do you think they committed

I just read a little more, and it was a search warrant. Those can only be issued by a judge or magistrate. So the judge would have to also be a “political hack.” As for the crime, I’m not familiar with Missouri’s state laws or local ordinances.

AdorableInfantileAsianwaterbuffalo-max-1mb.gif

yea I am sure that is the case, what crime did the couple engage in again?

I am not familiar with Missouri criminal law, but as another poster pointed out above, a judge has to sign off on a search warrant, finding that there is probable cause that evidence of a crime will be found or that any particular evidence (in this case the guns) was used in the commission of a crime.

Last edited:
I just read a little more, and it was a search warrant. Those can only be issued by a judge or magistrate. So the judge would have to also be a “political hack.” As for the crime, I’m not familiar with Missouri’s state laws or local ordinances.

Anyone see Biden’s gun plan on his website? Government by back of assault weapons and for those that keep their AR-15s, they have to register them.

On the surface, that sounds reasonable. However, after seeing what happened to the ST. Louis couple, under Biden’s plan, the government will know who has those weapons. And, they don’t seem to have a problem issuing search warrants and confiscating these weapons.

Just some food for thought.

I own guns, and I have zero *absolutely no* fears that someone is going to take them. Ever. OP is a dipshit drama queen murse.

You don’t think their are Democrats that want to take certain guns away?

What do you do for living lovin?
Currently furloughed due to the pandemic.

With that said, if I told you it would immediately narrow down my company because it’s the only of its type in Iowa. So I’ll pass. No offense to you.

Reactions: Rudolph
*there*

And no, not for the normal guns that I own. Pistol, semi-auto rifle... no, I’m not scared that someone is going to take my guns. The drama that surrounds it is laughable.

Uncle Joe is coming to take them away, ha ha

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT