ADVERTISEMENT

They Pointed This Telescope At The Sun. 5 Years Later? Unbelievable.

Amazing. This planet, that sun, at the precise distance. Makes it seem it's a singular thing. But the universe is so big, statistically it had to happen again. Sadly, we'll never meet them, as the distances are so vast.

I don't think we'll ever be able to live there, unless there is a huge breakthrough in spf. Maybe Coppertone will come up with something.

Mama always said don't stare at the sun. This is just wrong.

It is amazing that the sun revolves around us the way it does. Also neat to see that there are spheres out there and not everything is flat like we are. Beautiful imagery and we should be greatly expanding our knowledge of the universe and funding NASA instead of blowing each other up.

Thanks

Originally posted by HallofFame:
It is amazing that the sun revolves around us the way it does. Also neat to see that there are spheres out there and not everything is flat like we are. Beautiful imagery and we should be greatly expanding our knowledge of the universe and funding NASA instead of blowing each other up.

Thanks
5269558397_64406aeb94_z.jpg

Originally posted by fsu1jreed:

Originally posted by HallofFame:

Thanks
5269558397_64406aeb94_z.jpg
Not serious just playing along with the 9/11 thread.

That was awesome, thanks for sharing!

I can't imagine the size of those explosions if you compared them to countries/continents on earth. Also, in a few segments there was a small orb traveling across the picture. Mercury?

Originally posted by Greenway4Prez:
That was awesome, thanks for sharing!

I can't imagine the size of those explosions if you compared them to countries/continents on earth. Also, in a few segments there was a small orb traveling across the picture. Mercury?
The size of those explosions is also what I'd love to be able to rationalize. Amazing video. Thank you.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT