ADVERTISEMENT

They're getting soft on CF again

it’s amazing how quiet the board has become after the football season with the Nebraska trolls and now how quiet it’s gotten during basketball from the ISU trolls.

ISU had a nice run of good success in basketball but it went to their heads. They started behaving like they were ‘college basketball’. This is a hard & painful lesson that what goes up will come down.

The Iowa thread over there is hilarious. Still have ISU fans saying Connor isn't any good and that a top 8 roster combining both teams would feature 5 Cyclones.

I know we have our shitty fans, but I don't think I've ever seen anything close to that delusional over here. Holy fvck.

The Iowa thread over there is hilarious. Still have ISU fans saying Connor isn't any good and that a top 8 roster combining both teams would feature 5 Cyclones.

I know we have our shitty fans, but I don't think I've ever seen anything close to that delusional over here. Holy fvck.

Outside of Halliburton, there isn't anyone on that roster that would start for us.

Fredrick > Bolton
Wieskamp > Nixon
Connor > Jacobson
Garza > Conditt

Kriener > their entire bench

CP - I glanced over there and a few things I noticed. Some Clones are telling Twins to STFU as he is embarrassing ISU fans which is long overdue. According to that Twins idiot on a comparison basis between Iowa and ISU, in football 16 of the 22 starters would be Clones; in basketball 5 of the top 8 players would be Clones and this one is great, if Gomez was healthy at least 4 of 10 ISU wrestlers would start for Iowa this year. I honestly cannot remember the state of that entire athletic program so low. Best football team in history goes 7-6 and gets embarrassed in the frickin Camping World Bowl. Both basketball programs are absolutely horrible (and they are a basketball school) and wrestling is meh at best. I mean usually one of the programs is decent (obviously usually 1 of the basketball programs). Their entire athletic dept is a total dumpster fire except JP’s baby, cross country. Unreal.

CP - I glanced over there and a few things I noticed. Some Clones are telling Twins to STFU as he is embarrassing ISU fans which is long overdue. According to that Twins idiot on a comparison basis between Iowa and ISU, in football 16 of the 22 starters would be Clones; in basketball 5 of the top 8 players would be Clones and this one is great, if Gomez was healthy at least 4 of 10 ISU wrestlers would start for Iowa this year. I honestly cannot remember the state of that entire athletic program so low. Best football team in history goes 7-6 and gets embarrassed in the frickin Camping World Bowl. Both basketball programs are absolutely horrible (and they are a basketball school) and wrestling is meh at best. I mean usually one of the programs is decent (obviously usually 1 of the basketball programs). Their entire athletic dept is a total dumpster fire except JP’s baby, cross country. Unreal.

Don’t some people around here know who he is?

Reactions: Franisdaman
Good thing the athletic dept is flush in revenue, because based on results... Pollard would be feeling the heat.

Been a rough last 5 years in Ames.

Reactions: Franisdaman

Most delusional fan base ever. They win a liberty bowl and think they are one of the best teams.

I really don't go seeking out ISU fans opinions but I saw on a national Twitter thread that had them ranked 10th preseason and an Iowa fan questioned it.

An ISU fan started to chirp about living rent free in Iowa's head, etc, etc... All I thought was A- that's legit to question ISU that high off of a 7-6 season. B- Why do fan bases have guys like that? I know we do too but they love to pump themselves up and then make excuses when they lose.

They are talking about firing Prohm?!!! Lol? Didn't he just take them to the NCAA tournament last season and has what 3 out of 5 years? Something like that. Clone fans better get used to Prohm because he isn't going anywhere. Recently signed an extension. Buyout would be significant. Also would commit coaching suicide by firing a guy that just took them to the tournament. The coaching fraternity is a tight group. Their list of candidates would be small.

They are talking about firing Prohm?!!! Lol? Didn't he just take them to the NCAA tournament last season and has what 3 out of 5 years? Something like that. Clone fans better get used to Prohm because he isn't going anywhere. Recently signed an extension. Buyout would be significant. Also would commit coaching suicide by firing a guy that just took them to the tournament. The coaching fraternity is a tight group. Their list of candidates would be small.

Yep, their genius troll of an AD signed Prohm to an extension last year. Have no idea what the buyout is, but it has to be significant.

I really don't go seeking out ISU fans opinions but I saw on a national Twitter thread that had them ranked 10th preseason and an Iowa fan questioned it.

An ISU fan started to chirp about living rent free in Iowa's head, etc, etc... All I thought was A- that's legit to question ISU that high off of a 7-6 season. B- Why do fan bases have guys like that? I know we do too but they love to pump themselves up and then make excuses when they lose.

One guy, Brett McMurphy, had Iowa State in his pre-season Top 10 for next year for whatever reason. Maybe he confused them with Iowa. They have a nice team, but no idea how to win a close game and they didn't handle have expectations this year very well, at all. Rolled up big yards against terrible teams and made mistake after mistake against good teams with their genius coach. Couldn't happen to a nicer fan base.

No surprise that same clown cytwins started 2 crazy multi page threads with over a 100+ Post on each. One on how epenesa was over rated. That aged as well as the Iowa st b-ball reloaded thread here. Another one talking about how Iowa during bowl prep was already working on scheming against purdy and isu for next year instead of getting ready for USC. Sad part he was serious on both threads. Pure delusion over there.

Reactions: ROCKY MOUNTAIN HAWK
Thankfully I can never bet on Iowa (maybe a pop here or there with some ISU dbag coworkers). They had Iowa o/u 9.5 and the under was looking pretty good.

I will fully admit that I was this close to loading up on Iowa under 9.5 conference wins after the DePaul game. I felt so confident but the fact that I hate making bets where I have to wait months to get paid or prevented me. Glad I didn’t pull the trigger on that one.

Reactions: iahawks10
No surprise that same clown cytwins started 2 crazy multi page threads with over a 100+ Post on each. One on how epenesa was over rated. That aged as well as the Iowa st b-ball reloaded thread here. Another one talking about how Iowa during bowl prep was already working on scheming against purdy and isu for next year instead of getting ready for USC. Sad part he was serious on both threads. Pure delusion over there.

That dude lives in his own little world where if not for a thunderstorm the previous week, ISU would have beat Iowa in '18 and they gave us the game in '19.

It also doesn't surprise me that he thinks Iowa used bowl prep focusing on the ISU game for next year. That's actually pretty funny.

He’s now denying it’s about ISU except everything including the age, height and back story sure seems to match Cam Lard.

Yeah looking at his bio from a few different sites he's worked with Chauncey Billup's academy for a few years and his own player development program. But when it comes to coaching it has been High School, Missouri Baptist and Iowa St. I'm thinking too it has to be Lard.

https://cyclones.com/sports/mens-basketball/roster/coaches/nick-graham/1281

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT