ADVERTISEMENT

THINGS - INDIANA

J_Heater

HR Legend
Gold Member
Jan 15, 2005
OT: What a great 2 weeks I had in Indiana. Loved the state and loved the towns including Bloomington. Someone suggested me and my buddies go to Nick’s Pizza. Well 3 million other people knew about it. We ended up at Scottys. Great time.

I met so many great people from Indiana and Iowa. Got to hang out with some cool guys from Iowa and South Dakota and just had a great time. Finally met Rivercityjazzman and just as expected he is good people. Met Parker Hesse’s mom and dad, Nick Easley’s dad and brother and Ross Reynolds mom. Also as I’ve said I met Scott Dochterman on Friday night watching Warren Central. I love Washington but I so wish it had the Midwest demeanor. Great people and great time.

Got to meet AJ's little brother and a friend of the family that grew up on the same island as Eppy. He had a great drinking chant and excuse me Samoan culture if I get this wrong but "Housasa Housasa hit em the head with a Housasa, Goooooo Hawkeyes. It was amazing.

There was a guy I don't think I ever got to meet personally but he kept handing me shots. He was wearing a Nile Kinnick Jersey and a leather helmet. Very regimented and organized with his tailgating.I was impressed.

Crowd was not good near the start and was bad during the game and by the end of the game it was pathetic other than the Iowa fans.

My first away game since the tradition of The Wave started. We did it at the end of the 1st quarter in Indiana. Thought it was pretty classy.

Told people all week it’s Indiana and we are good and did not think the game would be close. @khawks4 never had to go back and revisit my posts. All in good fun.

What can you say about TE’s like this. It’s just a beautiful thing.

Iowa has scored on 6 of their last 7 possessions to start out a half. Would be 7 of 7 but the turnover on downs against Wisky cost us. Really like their film study and halftime adjustments.

We are outscoring opponents 68-20 in 3rd quarter.

The defensive line continues to be dominant and it’s going to take us far.

Our first drive we never had to convert a 3rd down

Dalton Ferguson looks like is firmly the starter at RG. Thought maybe Cole was hurt but he played on the last few plays at guard.

Buddies had me googling Iowa’s single game passing record. I guessed Chuck against Texas. Wrong Chuck wrong game. I would have loved to have him get the record.

First time watching Indiana live and their coach is kind of got a screw loose. Argued everything all day.

It almost seemed like Indiana decided to commit holding and PI every pass play just believing it won’t get called every time.

We owned 1st down today and were once again money on 3rd and long.

We never ran the ball on 3rd and short, all passes

The only TD I missed was when I thought Nate missed Smith and I was like UGH and all my buddies started cheering. I missed Easley in the endzone.

Thought it was the best game by the offensive line this year, holes were huge.

We have different offenses and defenses but for those concerned about the running game last weekend, Ohio St ran for 92 yds and 2.9 yds a pop against the Gophers. As for our defense, Minnesota ran for 178 yds against the buckeyes at 5.4 yds a carry.

Just really excited where this team is and I’d be the same way had we won by 1 yesterday.

Not too much to comment on announcers other than Beth still sounds like a pirate when she says Yaaaards. Also, personally I'm not a fan of the new format to call games where the sideline guy is talking every play. Booger Mcknownothing on MNF is awful during this.

1ST QUARTER
13:40 BOTH SAFETIES LINED UP ON LOS OVER THE INDIANA LEFT SIDE. NOT QUITE SURE HOW THAT GOT A 1ST DOWN ON THE FUMBLE RECOVERY. GENO STONE LOOKED LIKE HE WAS SHOT OUT OF A CANNON ON THE HIT ON THE RB. NOT SURE HOW WELCH DIDN'T END UP WITH IT.

12:22 A NELSON ON THE PASS RUSH THEN HUSTLES DOWN FIELD AND MAKES THE TACKLE

NEXT PLAY - GENO STONE ON THE TACKLE OF THE BALL CARRIER AND THE BLOCKER. HE'S IMPRESSIVE

11:21 WE GO DIME AND HERE IS WHY HESSE PLAYS MORE SNAPS. HE WILL NEVER BE THE PASS RUSHER THAT AJ IS BUT AJ GETS SUCKED INSIDE HERE BUT ALL THE QUICKNESS ON THE BACK END HELPS WITH THIS PLAY TO STOP THEM SHORT OF A 1ST DOWN. GREAT PLAY BY GERVASE

10:32 SAMPSON EVANS IN THE GAME ON THE KICKOFF RETURN TEAM

FORGIVE ME BUT IT'S ALMOST EVERY PLAY ON THE 1ST DRIVE.

NEXT PLAY - RENDER SETTING THE TONE, BLOCKING DT OUT OF THE WAY THEN THE MLB. JACKSON AND WIRFS BLEW UP THEIR GUYS AS WELL.

NEXT PLAY - WOULD LIKE FOR BRANDON TO MAKE ONE OF THESE CATCHES A GAME. ALSO WEITING IN EARLY AT TE.

NEXT PLAY - THEY GET FANT ON OFFENSIVE PI AND KIRK IS UPSET AS HE SAYS THEY ARE HOLDING. HE SEEMED FIRED UP EARLY IN THIS GAME.

NEXT PLAY - YOUNG WITH A GREAT BLITZ PICK UP AND WIRFS PUT THE DE INTO THE GROUND.

NEXT PLAY - ISM LETTING THE DB KNOW IT THAT HE;S HOLDING EVERY PLAY. FLAG WAS THROWN.

NEXT PLAY (8:29)- HE'S NOT JAMES DANIELS, BUT RENDER PULLING AND GETTING SARGENT EXTRA YARDS. THIS IS THE PLAY WHERE TJ HOCKENSEN HAS ONE OF THE BEST BLOCKS YOU WILL EVER SEE. HE DRIVES DE 9 YARDS AND THEN PANCAKES HIM. ALSO WIRFS BLOCKS A GUY, FALSS DOWN, ROLLS OVER AND GETS UP AND BLOCKS ANOTHER GUY. GREAT EFFORT ALL AROUND HERE.

7:20 AUDIBLE TO A PASS, TOUCHDOWN, GREAT THROW AND JUST A DUMB CHALLENGE BY INDIANA COACH.

7:15 THIS IS NEW. 2ND POSSESSION, 2ND STRING DL IS IN THE GAME ACROSS THE BOARD. NOT SURE IF THEY EARNED MORE PT OR JUST THE FIRST DRIVE WAS LONGER THAN NORMAL.

6:20 THIS IS WHY AJ PLAYS PASSING DOWNS. HE IS SO FUN TO WATCH.

NEXT PLAY - JACK KOERNER IN THE GAME.

3:55 MLB READ THE DRAW BUT BRADY ROSS TOOK CARE OF THAT. HE PLAYED REALLY WELL TODAY.

3:20 WIRFS HERE SHOWS WHAT THE DAY WAS LIKE FOR INDIANA DL. TAKES DE 10 YARDS FOR A RIDE.

2:03 ANNOUNCER SAYS GOOD PLAY, LITTLE CONTACT BUT GETS HIS HEAD TURNED AROUND AND THAT'S THE DIFFERENCE. KNOW THE DIFFERENCE WAS HE HAD ISM'S LEFT ARM PULLED DOWN.

1:26 SARGENT WITH A GREAT BLITZ PICKUP AND NATE WITH A BEAUTIFUL THROW TO FANT AND REALLY NICE CATCH AS WELL.

:25 THINK I READ RIVERCITYJAZZMAN SAID IT WAS INSTALLED LAST WEEK BUT NO PLAYING AROUND HERE ON THE PUNT ANYMORE. IF THAT BALL IS HITTING THE GROUND IT'S GTFO. EVERYBODY SPRINTS TO THE SIDELINES.

2nd QTR
14:24 NIFTY MOVE BY EASLEY TO PICK UP A FEW MORE YARDS

13:00 NATE DIDN'T SEE #10 WHO WAS ON THE LOS AND FAKED THE BLITZ AND THEN DROPPED RIGHT BACK INTO THE PERFECT PLACE FOR THE PICK.

NEXT PLAY - UP TO THIS POINT, THEY HAD GONE AFTER BRENTS MOST OF THE GAME AND HAD LEFT RILEY ALONE. DECENT COVERAGE AND HAND WAS IN THERE JUST COULDN'T GET IT DONE.

NEXT PLAY - NOT MANY GREAT BLOCKS HERE, JUST ISM IMPROVISING. NOT SURE IT WAS A GREAT DECISION BUT IT WAS A GREAT RETURN AND NICE HURDLE AT THE END.

10:30 GREAT READ BY NATE HERE SEEING THE BLITZ AND GETTING IT TO SARGENT WHO MAKES A WADLEY LIKE SPIN MOVE HERE. I'M ALWAYS FOR THE GUY THE COACHES PICK BUT REALLY LIKE EVERY TIME SARGENT IS ON THE FIELD.

NEXT PLAY - WHAT A GREAT EFFORT BY NATE. ESCAPES THE SACK SCRAMBLES AND FINDS NICK IN THE ENDZONE. ANNOUNCER SAID IT REMINDED HIM OF BIG BEN. WHEN THEY COME BACK FROM COMMERCIAL THERE IS A GREAT OVER HEAD SHOT OF EASLEY GETTING OPEN. GREAT EFFORT.

8:21 GREAT READ BY WELCH AND NOBODY BLOCKED PARKER BUT I LIKE 3RD DOWN STOPS ESPECIALLY WHEN WE CALL TIMEOUT TO MAKE SURE WE GOT THE RIGHT D.

5:52 BETH ADMITS THERE ARE NOT ENOUGH SPACE BALLS REFERENCES IN COLLEGE FOOTBALL. WHO IS GONNA DISAGREE WITH HER?

3:26 DON'T SEE DEFENSIVE HOLDING ON A RUNNING PLAY OFTEN BUT GOOD CALL, REIF REACHES OUT AND PULLS THE GUARD BY THE JERSEY TO STOP HIM FROM GETTING TO THE NEXT LEVEL.

2:10 AJ SPLITS A DOUBLE TEAM AND NELSON WITH A GOOD MOVE AS WELL AND ANTHONY ALMOST GETS THE SACK. GREAT PLAY BY RAMSEY THOUGH.

1:20 2ND TEAM DL HAD STARTED THIS DRIVE, THEY WERE ALL REPLACED ON THIS PLAY BY 1ST TEAM DL. WELCH ALMOST WITH A PICK HERE. FANS WANTED PASS INTERFERENCE BUT DON'T UNDERSTAND THE RULES. BALL WAS TIPPED BY WELCH BEFORE HAND. DON'T THINK ANNOUNCERS GOT IT EITHER.

:10 ONE OF THE FEW BIG NEGATIVE PLAYS FOR IOWA. DT BEATS TRIPLE TEAM OF RENDER, REYNOLDS AND FERGUSON TO GET THE SACK.

3RD QTR
15:00 ANNOUNCER SAYS I DON'T THINK IOWA KNOWS THE RULES. I THINK IOWA DECIDED IN THIS GAME UNLESS THAT BALL IS KICKED WAY TOO DEEP WE ARE RETURNING IT NO MATTER WHAT. IT WORKED 3 OUT OF 4 TIMES. HOWEVER, YOU COULD SEE D. YOUNG SAYING STAYING IN THE ENDZONE. I LOVE IT WHEN THE ANNOUNCERS JUST TALK ABOUT HOW BAD IOWA IS PLAYING AND THE SCOREBOARD SAYS A COMPLETELY DIFFERENT STORY.

NEXT PLAY - THE RE-KICKOFF, WEITING AND WELCH GOT HIM MOST OF THE YARDS WITH A DOUBLE TEAM ON A GUY FOR ABOUT 10 YARDS.

14:40 NOT SURE WHAT WAS GOING ON BUT ROSS LOOKED READY AND THEN IT LOOKED LIKE SOMEBODY TOLD HIM TO COME OUT OF THE GAME SO HE RAN OFF AND AUSTIN KELLY SPRINTED IN AND YOUNG RAN UP TO HIM TO TELL HIM THE PLAY. THEN THEY RAN FOR 10 YARDS RIGHT BEHIND AUSTIN KELLY.

13:18 COACH'S KID COULD HAVE GOTTEN A PICK ON NICK BUT HE AVOIDS HIM AND TRIES TO RUN AROUND HIM TO GET HOCKENSEN. BIG MISTAKE AND BIG GAIN.

NEXT PLAY ALMOST LIKE NICK THOUGHT WE HAD A FB BACK THERE, HE RUNS RIGHT BY THE LB TO BLOCK THE SAFETY AND THE LB GETS SARGENT FOR A BIG LOSS. I HAVE HEARD BEFORE THAT CERTAIN PLAYS THE RB IS EXPECTED TO MAKE THE 1ST GUY MISS. THE BEST PART ABOUT THIS PLAY IS #42 FOR INDIANA. MAKES A GREAT PLAY THEN GETS UP WITH SOME KIND OF GESTURE STARING AT THE IOWA BENCH. READ NEXT PLAY

NEXT PLAY - #42 ALL JACKED UP FROM PLAY BEFORE RUNS RIGHT BY YOUNG AND REALIZES HIS MISTAKE AND TRIES TO GRAB TOREN. TOO LATE, TD IOWA.

12:03 NOT SURE WHAT LT WAS DOING BUT PARKER HESSE EATS UP THAT QB READ OPTION

11:00 AJ BEING HELD

9:30 LONG TD PASS FROM NATE TO TJ BUT SOME RECOGNITION TO NICK EASLEY HERE FOR RECOGNIZING IT WAS GOING TO BE COMPLETE AND HE BLOCKS THE CB AND HOLDS IT SO TJ CAN GET AROUND THE CORNER.

8:35, HESSE WITH THE SMART DECISION TO HOLD UP AND NOT TAKE A SHOT ON RAMSEY. ALSO, GERVASE WITH A BIG HIT BUT GUY HOLDS ON. IF THAT HIT RIGHT THERE WAS LOUDER AND HE DROPPED THE BALL I WOULD BET THEY THROW A FLAG. JUST THE GAME THAT IS BEING PLAYED NOW.

7:25 NELSON OFF SIDES BUT WATCH HOW FAST AJ BLOWS AROUND THE DE. THE BALL WAS THROWN UP FOR GRABS IMO BECAUSE HE HAD A FREE PLAY, HE DID THAT BECAUSE HE HAD AJ ABOUT TO BURY HIM.

NEXT PLAY - IOWA SAW SOMETHING ON FILM BECAUSE RAMSEY RUNS UP UNDER CENTER AND ALL OF A SUDDEN WE GOT TO LIKE A 5-2 DEFENSE. GREAT DISCIPLINE BY OUR BACK 4 AS IT WAS A DOUBLE PASS BUT THEY DIDN'T BITE. STONE LOOKED LIKE HE WANTED TO BUT READ IT QUITE QUICKLY AND WELCH WITH A GOOD PLAY ON THE TACKLE AS HE HAD DROPPED BACK INTO COVERAGE.

NEXT PLAY - NELSON WITH THE TACKLE BUT BRINCKS HAD THE GUARD 3 YARDS INTO THE BACKFIELD

NEXT PLAY - EXACTLY WHAT I THOUGHT HE WASN'T BEING SMART AND WAS JUST AFRAID OF AJ AT NEXT PLAY . THIS IS WHY I THINK AT 7:25 HE WAS JUST GETTING RID OF IT TO AVOID GETTING HIT VICE BEING SMART KNOWING THERE WAS OFF SIDES. SAME EXACT THING AT 7:25, AJ JUST BLOWS BY THE TACKLE AND HE THROWS IT UP THE SAME WAY THIS TIME INTO TRIPLE COVERAGE BUT THEY GET OJ ON A PI CALL. ANNOUNCER SAW IT BUT THOUGHT AJ WAS MATT NELSON.

5:55 THAT'S A CHEAP PERSONAL FOUL CALL RIGHT THERE ON THE COACHES KID.

4:50 NOT SURE I AGREE WITH THIS PENALTY ON FANT. HE RUNS UP AND IT'S WITHIN 5 YARDS AND THE LB IS GOING TO TAKE A SHOT AT HIM AND ALL HE DOES IT HIT HIM AS WELL. BRIAN HAD TO CALM HIM DOWN ON THE SIDELINES.

3:00 JET SWEEP TO COOPER, WATCH SARGENT RUNS RIGHT UP TO CB AND PUTS HIM ON HIS BUTT

1:50 NOT MUCH HERE BUT TEXT BOOK IOWA DEFENSE. 4 DL COLLAPSE THE OL AND 2 LB'S ARE CLEAN TO MAKE THE STOP.

:55 AJ NOT HAPPY WITH HIMSELF HERE. HAD HIM FOR A LOSS AND MISSED HIM.

4TH QTR
13:30 MONSTER PLAY HERE BY GENO STONE. THEY MAKE IT 35-23 AND IT COULD CHANGE THE COMPLEXION OF THE GAME. BUT GREAT READ AND GREAT CATCH BY HIM.

12:49 LONG PASS PLAY TO FANT. NOAH JUST BLOWS BY THE CB RIGHT AT THE SNAP.

NEXT PLAY - HOCKENSEN DROPS ONE BUT I THINK THE SUN WAS IN HIS EYES. REGARDLESS, FIRST PLAYER TO GO OVER AND SHOW HIM SUPPORT WAS FANT. LOVE IT.

11;00 3RD AND 13 AND BOTH FANT AND HOCKENSEN ARE ON THE SIDELINES. I DON'T THINK INDIANA KNEW WHAT TO DO WITH THAT SET OF EVENTS. WE GO DRAW TO SARGENT FOR 1 1ST DOWN AND REYNOLDS SHOVES THE LB INTO THE REF. FUNNY STUFF.

9:29 LOVE THE LOVE TO THE FB KELLY. THE BEST PART OF THIS PLAY IS AUSTIN HAS A TD AND THEN RUNS INTO THE DEFENDER ANYWAY. SUCH A FB THING TO DO. LOL

NEXT PLAY - KICKOFF AFTER THE COMMERCIAL WE FINALLY GET SOMEONE TO BITE ON THAT KICK SHORT AND WE STOP THEM SHORT OF 25. OF COURSE AMANI JONES IS THE ONE THAT MAKES THE TACKLE.

8:55 LOVE THE RELENTLESS PURSUIT OF GHOLSTON HERE. IN AT DT FOR PASS RUSH AND MAKES PLAY DOWNFIELD.

6:40 THEY GET HOOKER FOR HOLDING, GOOD CALL. MISSED AJ BEING HELD PRETTY BADLY

NEXT PLAY - NOT SURE MOSS SHOULDN'T HAVE GOTTEN A 1/2 SACK HERE WITH GHOLSTON

NEXT PLAY (6:05) MY FAVORITE NON BALL RELATED PLAY OF THE GAME. AJ IS A FRICKEN BEAST. ONE ARM, TAKES THE LT AND THROWS HIM ON HIS BACK. THAT'S RIDICULOUS.

2:30 WE REPLACE THE GUARDS WITH BANWART AND LANDAN PAULSEN AND FERGUSON MOVES TO CENTER. LOVE THE EFFORT HERE WITH THE GAME IN HAND BY ALARIC JACKSON. STILL PLAYING HARD.

NEXT PLAY - LANDAN GETS BLOWN OFF BALL AT FIRST THEN REBOUNDS AND DESTROYS A DIFFERENT GUY

:03 INDIANA COACH REFUSES TO TAKE 10 SECOND RUN OFF AND WANTS ANOTHER PLAY. HE DESERVED TO GET THROWN ON. ISM MADE NO EFFORT FOR THE BALL, IT WAS JUST TO RUN OUT THE CLOCK.

OFF THE WALL STAT
IOWA HAS FORCED 10 TURNOVERS WHICH HAVE RESULTED IN 20 POINTS.
IOWA HAS TURNED IT OVER 9 TIMES WHICH HAS RESULTED IN 41 POINTS.

YAC
HOCKENSEN 73
FANT 30
SARGENT 15
YOUNG 11
SMITH 5
EASLEY 5
KELLY 4
ISM 2

1ST DOWN
15 RUSHES 81 YDS, 5.4 YPC
PASSING 9-14-88 YARDS 2 TDS

RUNS VS 7 AND 8 MAN FRONTS
7 MAN FRONTS
9-81, 9.0 YPC

8 MAN FRONTS
21-82, 3.9 YPC

RUNS RIGHT
6-39

RUNS MIDDLE
19-115

RUNS LEFT
5-10

3RD DOWN
3RD AND 3 OR LESS
PASSING 3-4 88DS 2 1ST DOWN 1 TD 75%

3RD AND 4-6
1 RUSH 2 YDS 0%
PASSING 2-2 36YDS 2 1ST DOWN 50%

3RD AND 7 OR MORE
2 RUSH 23 YDS 1 1ST DOWN 50%
3-3 88 YARDS 1 TD 1ST DOWN 66%

PASSING RANGES
0-9 YDS
13-17 114 3TD 1 INT

10-19YDS
5-6 107 1 TD

20+
3-10 108 YDS 2TD

DROPS
EASLEY 1
HOCKENSEN 1

REDZONE 4 OF 4
TD 4

MISSED TACKLES 6-35 2 1ST DOWNS
Let me put in my disclaimer on this. Reading the game thread I see people complaining Gervase missed a ton of tackles. I don't count a missed tackle getting juked. I count a miss tackle if you get your hands on the guy and he gets free. So I had Gervase with none even though there was a couple 1st downs and a TD that he got beat on. So just know this is how I do it.

COLBERT 3
A NELSON 1
EPENESA 1
GERVASE 1

BLITZES
14:10 1ST QTR COLBERT, RESULT PASS FOR 1ST DOWN
13:10 1ST QTR HOOKER, RESULT PASS FOR 1ST DOWN
1:07 2ND QTR, HOOKER, RESULT PASS FOR 3 YDS
15:00, 4TH QTR, WELCH/COLBERT, RESULT PASS FOR 6 YARDS
8:18, 4TH QTR, WELCH/GERVASE, RESULT PASS FOR 28 YARDS
7:25, 4TH QTR, WELCH, RESULT PASS FOR -2 YARDS
6:34 4TH QTR, MOSS, MOSS/GHOLSTON SACK

MindlessEnchantedCoral.gif

Bloomington:
There's mother bears pizza and Nick's English hut. They're both IU institutions. At Nick's you play a barbaric drinking game called "sink the biz," which is really what Nick's is famous for. Mother bears is just great pizza.

Nice write up this week Heater.... made me wish I was in Bloomtown for the game.

I was somewhat surprised that the Hoosiers left a ton of seats empty on homecoming.... IIDK maybe that is par for the course for homecoming. But the end of the game - MY GOD that is outright embarrassing. On TV, It looked deserted but for a couple Hawk sections and perhaps family members of the Indiana players. Holy hell that is shameful.

Whatever happened to Juan Harris? Didn't the former 3-time Iowa commit end up at Indiana?

Juan Harris played a few games (2 or 3, maybe) for IU last year as a true frosh. Wasn't bad either. Was injured. Didn't play again. Left for a juco after semester. I think in Iowa or Kansas. Like most here, wish the kid the best, but seems to have a lot of distractions to deal with.

IU football fans are like Dodger fans...late arriving and early departing. IU was lucky to be down only 11 at half. Probably should have kicked the FG late 1st half to go down 8, an even better scenario. Once the 2nd half started poorly, that was it for the "crowd".

Nice write up this week Heater.... made me wish I was in Bloomtown for the game.

I was somewhat surprised that the Hoosiers left a ton of seats empty on homecoming.... IIDK maybe that is par for the course for homecoming. But the end of the game - MY GOD that is outright embarrassing. On TV, It looked deserted but for a couple Hawk sections and perhaps family members of the Indiana players. Holy hell that is shameful.

Whatever happened to Juan Harris? Didn't the former 3-time Iowa commit end up at Indiana?
I was wondering about Juan as well. I saw he said he was transferring last year, but I can't find where he transferred to.

I really like that we took 10 shots of 20+ yds. Other teams realizing that we go downfield on 30% of our dropbacks should loosen things up at the line and help with our running game.
What's more ... a good number of those balls were right on target ... and either bobbled by the receiving target or well-defended by the DB. However, just as you said, opposing Ds are now put on notice that we'll be taking shots down the field ... and they're not going to be prayers either!

What I especially like is that IU was throwing all sorts of pressures at Iowa ... and the Hawks were picking it up ... and Stanley was making them pay downfield. The implication here is that opposing Ds are going to have to change up their old standby strategy for defending the Hawks! Stanley is proving that he can and will win the game based on his merits of throwing the football!

Here's a stat that I thought would take a big drop off this year mainly because Wadley was so dynamic in that regard. Yards after catch I thought for sure would be down from a year ago. Last year through 6 games we had 499 and Wadley was our leader at 219 of those. Currently this year we are at 629 with Hock leading the way at 152.

Leistikow had an article about throwing it long. In addition to the 3 big completions out of 10, there were 3 pass interference calls, which netted another 45 yards. So, adding that to the 108 is just over a 15 yard gain per attempt.

I have my issues with BF and his play calling sometimes, (end of first half were some head-scratchers) but he was really good vs Indy and clearly has surpassed GDGD.

I was wondering about Juan as well. I saw he said he was transferring last year, but I can't find where he transferred to.
Independence Community College, which is the school currently featured on "Last Chance U"

They played at Iowa Western on Saturday and lost. Juan Harris had 3 tackles.

Iowa is recruiting Kuony Deng from Independence CC (as are many others).

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT