ADVERTISEMENT

Things that have gone away, but shouldn’t have.

th

th

I bought a set of Craftsmen at Lowe’s the other day. Agreed, still not the same as Sears.
Sears tool dept was my Mecca. I could walk the isles for hours. After my first deployment, I banked some cash. As soon as I got back, I dropped like a grand in my local Sears. Greatest shopping day of my life!

Reactions: runkpanole
CMT playing country music videos.

Growing up with 90's country, some of them were just the best

(suppose I could just say I miss 90's country....today's "country" is not "country").

A classic example:

Cargo shorts

I mean... really? No one has gotten laid in cargo shorts since 'nam. Cargo shorts are the #1 way to show you've given up on life. Cargo shorts are the preferred short of ISIS and Nebraska football fans. And why the f*ck are they so long? They're shorts. SHORT is the word.

People who wear cargo shorts are SOTE.

Those have definitely not gone away, that is what I wear when not working or sleeping in the summer. That is the one good thing I’ve found about getting to a certain age - I no longer care at all what is in or not or really what my clothes look like. Cargo shorts are great. I hope Eddie Bauer keeps making them!

Way to just tell the world you've given up all hope in life and you're an alcoholic that drinks Milwaukee's Best on the front porch of your trailer in your wife beater while staring lovingly at your 1999 Ford Taurus SHO that has a donut on the front driver side but you drive it anyway.

• Haha
Reactions: DFSNOLE
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT