ADVERTISEMENT

Things that make you scream like a girl and run away.

Since I learned my dog goes into severe anaphylactic shock from a wasp bite (assuming hornets and bees, too) I am now super reactive to wasps/hornets/bees.

One flew into my office during a meeting a few weeks ago and I abruptly left the meeting and went on a very intense 5-minute angry pursuit of this wasp (dog goes to office with me), killing it with a rolled up magazine, grinding it into the floor while talking mad shit to the wasp and yelling out of the window that I hope all y'all stinger-assed friends of this motherƒucker saw this shit don't come in here unless you want the wrath of a dude who doesn't want another near-dead dog with a thousand-dollar vet bill on y'all punk asses.

Sat back down to the zoom and everybody was like, okay, what the ƒuck was that you have some explaining to do.

Last edited:
nebraskachick.jpg

Big banana spiders. Their bodies can be over 2 inches long and some get the size of your hand when factoring in the legs. They like to make webs about 5-6 feet off ground so you can get them on your face if you play your cards just right. Such an event is characterized by screams, jumping around, and pummeling your own face and body. We get of 100’s of these per acre in the woods late July through October here in Florida.

banana%20spider.jpg

banana%20spider%20400.jpg

Big banana spiders. There bodies can be over 2 inches long and some get the size of your hand when factoring in the legs. They like to make webs about 5-6 feet off ground so you can get them on your face if you play your cards just right. Such an even is characterized by screams, humping around, and pummeling your own face and body. We get of 100’s of these per acre in the woods late July through October here in Florida.

banana%20spider.jpg

They are big and scary, but they're harmless.

Reactions: goldmom
I don't like spiders or bats but I don't run from them. The only "big spider" around here is a wolf spider and they are all over my house in the fall.

I am terrified of heights (not that you can run), BIG spiders that are venomous, pretty much all snakes that have stripes (I can't tell if they have a diamond head when I'm running) and wildlife creatures that are not found of humans.

Was hiking in San Diego yesterday and saw a rattle snake. Thought it was cool so I got some pics (not smart, I know).

But I remember the first time I saw a cockroach in high school I felt my heart drop.

Big banana spiders. Their bodies can be over 2 inches long and some get the size of your hand when factoring in the legs. They like to make webs about 5-6 feet off ground so you can get them on your face if you play your cards just right. Such an event is characterized by screams, jumping around, and pummeling your own face and body. We get of 100’s of these per acre in the woods late July through October here in Florida.

banana%20spider.jpg

Oh yeah when I was in the Army in Georgia we would be walking through the woods and see them huge bastards in the middle of giant webs then walking through again at night more than once I would walk face first into a web and flip out.

Reactions: noleclone2
Humans are born with 2 fears, heights and snakes. If you are not afraid of those two, you have trained yourself not to be.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT