ADVERTISEMENT

"Thirteen Lives" on Amazon Prime is a fine movie. Highly recommended.

GES4

HR All-American
Nov 14, 2001
I usually dislike Ron Howard movies (!) but this was compelling and I learned quite a bit. The movie is an account of the soccer team that got stuck in the Thailand cave. Thankfully, there is zero Elon content.

Reactions: noleclone2
It's so good this is a Pepsi of my similar thoughts last night. But I will allow it!

Reactions: GES4
As I had stated in my earlier thread on movie, Viggo Mortensen and Colin Farrell, are unrecognizable in their looks and portrayal of characters. My fiancé and I had saw an ad for it and started watching it and I vaguely recognized the two guys when they first get introduced. So I was shocked when I looked it up and realized Viggo was playing the cranky and old Englishman and Colin is playing a very shy and bookish and middle aged man. I likes how accurate it was made to portray the story. Not hollywooded up at all. I will also add the story is amazing and our prss and media really never captured the scale of operation well.

Nat Geo did an episode of ‘Drain the Oceans’ (S2, E9) where they 3D mapped the cave the following dry season. Some of the places they crawled through when it was dry freaked me out, I couldn’t imagine diving through it dragging a kid with you hoping they don’t wake up.

I would have lasted about 5 minutes in that cave with my claustrophobia. Those were some long ass dives

ADVERTISEMENT