ADVERTISEMENT

This board is going to Hell.

HoundedHawk

HR Legend
Oct 2, 2001
The balance on this board is gone. It's like a flesh eating bacteria has consumed almost all the good tissue, and what's left is exposed & raw. I have truly feelings of deep pity for so many of you. The ignorance on religion has no bounds here and most of you don't have the slightest clue or answer to any significant questions of life. Look at the threads. You don't understand marriage. You don't understand death. You don't understand life. You have no real purpose. You don't even understand what makes us truly happy. You're poor lost souls that are bitter, the only solace you possess being your ability to mock those who have faith.

I was tempted to take the bait and attempt to give biblical answers and perspectives, but then I realized it would only bring on a feedy frenzy and basically be throwing what is holy to dogs & pearls before swine. The board is just now so staggering unbalanced & liberal that I could never hope to respond enough despite my strong abilities to post voluminously. It would just be a tidal wave of hate. It's like The Plague hitting Europe. You have to let it run its course and hope for better days.

I do wish there was more balance, not just between left and right, but you're taking this too seriously.
This post was edited on 3/6 3:32 PM by Hawkstrat

Now that's quite the Christian attitude.

"I know where I'm going, screw all of you other jagoffs."

Originally posted by Hawkness Monster:

This is exactly what I'm talking about.

BTW - It is exactly a Christian attitude, taken the from the Master Himself.
This post was edited on 10/2 5:40 PM by HoundedHawk

119101EKMJ_w.jpg

Originally posted by HoundedHawk:

It is exactly a Christian attitude, taken the from the Master Himself.

I don't have access to God personally so I'll have to take your word for it.

This is exactly what I'm talking about. BTW - It is exactly a Christian attitude, taken the from the Master Himself.

This post was edited on 10/2 5:40 PM by HoundedHawk

Oh thats good. You calling George W Master now? Your Decider and Master?

Originally posted by HotelAlphaWilcoKilo:

It is exactly a Christian attitude, taken the from the Master Himself.

Ray Comfort?
no. sho'nuff, the shogun of harlem

1a.jpg

I needed you, Hounded, but you failed me. My boorishness was a cry for help, but you didn't listen. Now I will die ignorant and be condemned to hell. Hope you try a little harder with your own congregation.

Maybe now you can understand a little more of what its like for non-christians outside this message board. Being in the minority. Being constantly preached to. Told what is right and wrong, even though you have no more understanding of it then anyone else. At least on this message board, you only have to here people argue against your religion. In real life, your religion tries to legislate its beliefs onto non-christians. That's different though, I'm sure.

I needed you, Hounded, but you failed me. My boorishness was a cry for help, but you didn't listen. Now I will die ignorant and be condemned to hell. Hope you try a little harder with your own congregation.
It's the sick who need a physician, not the terminally ill.

• Haha
Reactions: Uniformed_ReRe
All this comes from the guy with Crack Hawk in his avatar.

The man must be crazy.

So you're saying that it's too late for me, Hounded? Even if I dropped to my knees right now and begged forgiveness, accepting Jesus Christ as my personal savior, I'm still screwed? I didn't think it worked that way.

So you're saying that it's too late for me, Hounded? Even if I dropped to my knees right now and begged forgiveness, accepting Jesus Christ as my personal savior, I'm still screwed? I didn't think it worked that way.
I took your statement to be analogous of the board and I responded in kind. Concerning you, it's not too late. And though I don't believe your above alleged saving scenario would save anything, does it really matter? You would never do what I prescribed today anyway.

I think God will give you a poor job evaluation for your piss poor effort on this board.
I think God will know that I typed more truth on this mere message board than you could ever speak in a lifetime.
This post was edited on 10/2 5:55 PM by HoundedHawk

"The board is just now so staggering unbalanced & liberal"

I'm striving to be a born again conservative.

I think God will give you a poor job evaluation for your piss poor effort on this board.
I think God will know that I typed more truth on this mere message board than you could ever speak in a lifetime.

Don't quit us, Hounded. Keep trying.

Jesus H. Christ you are one arrogant SOB.

Reactions: wasdt21

roll.gif

I wish Hounded could be heard by more people. He would push more people away from religion than I ever could.
This post was edited on 10/2 6:00 PM by iowahawkeyes1986

Originally posted by Hawk-tastic:

From your perspective, I can understand why you would say such.

And quit calling me Jesus Christ.

I think I saw this play out once before. I think at the end the Hounded character finally accepted that there was going to be a dance. His daughter even attended. Too bad a perfectly good tractor had to be harmed in the process, though.

Quick questions, where does the H. in Jesus H. Christ come from. I assume it has an origin.

But it's not arrogance to accuse me of arrogance or being a SOB?
This post was edited on 10/2 6:08 PM by HoundedHawk

BTW - So you can say this "I think God will give you a poor job evaluation for your piss poor effort on this board," and not consider yourself arrogant for such a sweeping judgment? Or does your super secret mod powers give you such amnesty in the area of arrogance?

In your anger you're confusing two posters here, Hounded.

Originally posted by DianaMoonGlampers:
I think I saw this play out once before. I think at the end the Hounded character finally accepted that there was going to be a dance. His daughter even attended. Too bad a perfectly good tractor had to be harmed in the process, though.
Old movie. Actually, my daughter did not attend any dance, she instead chose to be a traditional Christian housewife and is making wonderful grandbabies.

BTW - So you can say this "I think God will give you a poor job evaluation for your piss poor effort on this board," and not consider yourself arrogant for such a sweeping judgment? Or does your super secret mod powers give you such amnesty in the area of arrogance?

In your anger you're confusing two posters here, Hounded.
In your desperation you're again falsely accusing me of my anger. But it just doesn't help.

BTW - Thanks for the correction.
This post was edited on 10/2 6:04 PM by HoundedHawk

ADVERTISEMENT