ADVERTISEMENT

This board is going to Hell.

Wouldn't the people of this board, except for me Hounded and I think Loogey, be going to Hell, and not the board itself? I think the board is stuck in this series of tubes for all eternity.

Originally posted by Hawkstrat:
Wouldn't the people of this board, except for me Hounded and I think Loogey, be going to Hell, and not the board itself? I think the board is stuck in this series of tubes for all eternity.
Of course. The term "board" was being used symbolically. But, then again, you knew that.

Originally posted by HoundedHawk:
Originally posted by Hawkness Monster:

Originally posted by Hawk-tastic:
Jesus H. Christ you are one arrogant SOB.
BTW - So you can say this "I think God will give you a poor job evaluation for your piss poor effort on this board," and not consider yourself arrogant for such a sweeping judgment? Or does your super secret mod powers give you such amnesty in the area of arrogance?

In your anger you're confusing two posters here, Hounded.
In your desperation you're again falsely accusing me of my anger. But it just doesn't help.

BTW - Thanks for the correction.
This post was edited on 10/2 6:04 PM by HoundedHawk

It's ok to admit you're angry, Hounded. Even God gets angry.

Reactions: bradjens
Projecting?

And you don't need to remind me of what God has said about Himself. And it is OK to be angry. But it is hard to be angry when pity currently dominates the area.
This post was edited on 10/2 6:09 PM by HoundedHawk

Of course. The term "board" was being used symbolically. But, then again, you knew that.
I am not mocking you. But I would question making assumptions as to someones faith over an internet message board.

Reactions: bradjens

I am not mocking you. But I would question making assumptions as to someones faith over an internet message board.
Mt 12:37 - “For by your words you shall be justified, and by your words you shall be condemned.” - (NASB)

Mt 12:37 - “For by your words you shall be justified, and by your words you shall be condemned.” - (NASB)

OOOoooo scary. Gotta keep that fear baby.

Originally posted by jericho27:
God reads the internets? Well, I'll be.
Do you think He actually has to read anything to actually know what is here?

I would think so (unless a picture is posted). How else would he know what we are "saying" to each other?

Projecting?

And you don't need to remind me of what God has said about Himself. And it is OK to be angry. But it is hard to be angry when pity currently dominates the area.
This post was edited on 10/2 6:09 PM by HoundedHawk

So you're not giving up on me?

Let's make a deal: you help me become a Christian, and I'll help you with your anger and denial.

God reads the internets? Well, I'll be.
Do you think He actually has to read anything to actually know what is here?

I would think so (unless a picture is posted). How else would he know what we are "saying" to each other?
You're right. I wonder if He uses a PC or a Mac?

Let's make a deal: you help me become a Christian, and I'll help you with your anger and denial.
That would be like me proposing to you, "If you give up your stick like figure and tiny testicles, then I will . . . "

That would be like me proposing to you, "If you give up your stick like figure and tiny testicles, then I will . . . "

I have no idea what you are saying here, but it's a first step toward our friendship.

I have no idea what you are saying here, but it's a first step toward our friendship.
Oh, you do to know what I'm saying. I can no more give up anger and denial than you can your barbie figure and marble sized balls. It's not something that you and I possess, respectively.
This post was edited on 10/2 9:17 PM by HoundedHawk

I don't understand how you can go from being concerned for Monster's soul, to mocking his tiny testicles. If anything, his mini sized marbles are the fault of God, not his own.

i think this entire thread was played out in the original Star Trek (season 4: Ep5 -Hammer of the Gods). This all knowing entity takes over the Enterprise computer and threatens to destroy the ship because there is no good in the universe. The enterprise gang then decide to divert the godlike entity's attention by convincing it that everyone on board is happy and enjoying each other more than ever. I'm pretty sure that Kirk gets some, but the real treat in that episode is seeing Spock smile and make jokes while pretending to be ultra happy. Spock doesn't get the jokes anyway, which makes it that much more entertaining.
In the end, the entity gets bored by all of the happiness and leaves the Enterprise in search of something to be pissed at.

I don't understand how you can go from being concerned for Monster's soul, to mocking his tiny testicles. If anything, his mini sized marbles are the fault of God, not his own.

Perhaps because he was just joking around the whole time?

I feel like Hounded is doing his best NPR-imitation, and a lot of you are falling for it...

Originally posted by nolesfan911:

I feel like Hounded is doing his best NPR-imitation, and a lot of you are falling for it...
I was just taking the opportunity to mock Monster's balls.

Everyone goes to hell, unless they are alive and 'elect' at the return of Christ. And everyone gets to come out of it. and some back back to it, only it's a different 'it'.

Originally posted by tarheelbybirth:
Meds?
I'm the wrong person to ask. I'm not licensed to prescribe those.

No, this is the part where Hounded changes his user name, comes back, and then lies when called out about it.

Per the usual with his type, hypocrisy is one of his more obvious vices. He must not think that that "bearing false witness" thingie applies to him.

Let alone the false idols stuff.

Originally posted by nolesfan911:

Hee hee. You don't know our Hounded very well, do you.....

SBMaxJab.jpg

That's Hounded on the right.

Originally posted by Hawk-tastic:
Jesus H. Christ you are one arrogant SOB.
BTW - So you can say this "I think God will give you a poor job evaluation for your piss poor effort on this board," and not consider yourself arrogant for such a sweeping judgment? Or does your super secret mod powers give you such amnesty in the area of arrogance?

In your anger you're confusing two posters here, Hounded.
In your desperation you're again falsely accusing me of my anger. But it just doesn't help.

BTW - Thanks for the correction.

This post was edited on 10/2 6:04 PM by HoundedHawk

I knew there was a way to explain the existence of Angelina Jolie.

Hounded, do you believe literally that hell is beneath the ground, perhaps in the center of the Earth?

Matthew 12:40:

"For as Jonas was three days and three nights in the whale's belly: so shall the Son of man be three days and three nights in the HEART OF THE EARTH."

Is that verse referring to Hell?

Originally posted by pjhawk:
No, this is the part where Hounded changes his user name, comes back, and then lies when called out about it.
Nope. I never lied about that.

Originally posted by jbincr:
Hounded, do you believe literally that hell is beneath the ground, perhaps in the center of the Earth?

"For as Jonas was three days and three nights in the whale's belly: so shall the Son of man be three days and three nights in the HEART OF THE EARTH."

No.

Look at the threads. You don't understand marriage. You don't understand death. You don't understand life,

Translates to:

You don't agree with me on marriage, you don't agree with me on death, you don't agree with me on life.

No.
Is your answer "No, I don't believe that Hell is literally in the Earth" or "No, that verse doesn't refer to Hell" or both?

Originally posted by hawkchop:
Look at the threads. You don't understand marriage. You don't understand death. You don't understand life,

Translates to:

You don't agree with me on marriage, you don't agree with me on death, you don't agree with me on life.
No, it's much simpler than that. You guys don't even known enough about them to really even be "wrong."

No.
Is your answer "No, I don't believe that Hell is literally in the Earth" or "No, that verse doesn't refer to Hell" or both?
No, to both. Matthew 12:40 is not even referring to Hell, let alone a Hell in the center of the Earth. The actual direction of the eternal Heaven or Hell is not literal either. They are not physical locations.

Originally posted by hawkchop:

Translates to:

No, it's much simpler than that. You guys don't even known enough about them to really even be "wrong."

but your lord is a false prophet.

ADVERTISEMENT