ADVERTISEMENT

This board is wild

Birky

HR Legend
Nov 23, 2001
I go back to superhawkeye.com. I have never ventured to this board. Entertaining to say the least...will attempt to not make it a habit.

Background: I used to be an independent that always voted Republican. Over the last 7-8, I have become a Democrat.

The biggest reason for the change is, I started paying attention. They suck too, but Christ on a bike, the Republicans have become completely deplorable.

Later, dorks.

I go back to superhawkeye.com. I have never ventured to this board. Entertaining to say the least...will attempt to not make it a habit.

Background: I used to be an independent that always voted Republican. Over the last 7-8, I have become a Democrat.

The biggest reason for the change is, I started paying attention. They suck too, but Christ on a bike, the Republicans have become completely deplorable.

Later, dorks.
Csb

Later, dorks.

Later, dorks.
tenor.gif

Later, dorks.

BAU

Later, dorks.
In all seriousness, it is good to have a moderate here. Stick around.

Later, dorks.
Nobody gives a shit noob.

Oh, you don't have to say it
So you're thinking it out loud
Some things go south and they never turn around
But if you want a confidant
I'd never let you down
Oh, we can keep drinking till St. Dymphna kicks us out

Remember Hawksnestonline? That's before SuperHawk.

Naw. Got my first computer for my high school graduation. Found Superhawkeye within an hour of connecting to the internet. Been here ever since. Before that, my internet usage was limited to use in our school’s library and downloading pics of naked chicks at my cousin’s house. Took about 20 minutes a piece and there might not even be what we wanted to see.

Later, dorks.

Take a side on pancake cutting. NOW.

Reactions: seminoleed
ADVERTISEMENT