ADVERTISEMENT

This Football Team has a chance to win Big Ten West and Undefeated

ikesmail

HB All-American
Gold Member
Apr 18, 2005
Chicago
To be 6-0 is an amazing feeling and I'm so proud to be a Hawkeye fan. Ferentz, Staff, and players have done an amazing job preparing for the season and game managing. Simply Outstanding!

This team despite all the injuries right now is persevering, willing itself to win, and has that "IT" factor you can't explain. The season is far from over and up next is Northwestern which will be a battle in Evanston. I do not expect us to go up there and do what Michigan just did to them, however we can if we get healthy.

I just posted how we rank Nationally on Total Defense and our D is outstanding in critical areas and our Rushing offense is dynamic. Our Offense can be electric at times, but not quite yet on all cylinders due to injuries in my opinion.

What we saw CJ and the entire Offense do in the 1st half is what I believe CJ and this offense can do an entire game once healthy. We scored 29 points yesterday when we should have scored easily 37. You give up to Iowa 33-37 points a game and we have a great shot at WINNING every game. That's Iowa football.

If we get both our OTs back, Duzey back to being Duzey (Coble and Kittle are doing well...but Duzey is a NFL TE prospect without a doubt) and then add Tevaun Smith back with Daniels at RB ------WATCH OUT this Offense could be special.

I can see a 12-0 Regular Season and an opportunity to play either Ohio St, Michigan, or Michigan St. for a chance to play in the Playoffs. Why not Iowa?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.