ADVERTISEMENT

This game is why KF fans are KF fans

Down vote. This is wrong. Placing Penn St and USC above Iowa is not accurate unless you’re using name bias alone rather than results. Also, you incorrectly use “then” instead of “than” multiple times.
You got me. Mrs. Greene must be a 6th grade English teacher. You don't understand math too well though. Check out the recruiting rankings guy. Also answer my question about the five best seasons in the last twenty years. Your wife can consult with the seventh grade math teacher, and get back with you after their "teacher's meeting" tonight. Mr. Andrews is a little more knowledgeable THAN you are about a great many things. You of course settle for average.

Yeah, like I said, our D is the reason we're not a sub .500 program the past several years. If you seriously think that PP changing our defensive scheme to something else would result in KF and BF flipping a switch and all of a sudden having a more explosive offense, lol. And we aren't nearly as much of a bend-don't-break defense in recent years as we were under Norm. Our D ranks #3 in the nation in total defense. We ain't giving up that many yards to opposing offenses, which is basically what "bend-don't-break" defenses do.

But we do have the great D almost every year. The entire program is built on great defense and special teams and a grind it out offense that slows and shortens the game, depriving the opponent of possessions. Every Iowa fan knows this, as do all of our opponents. Not saying you specifically/personally but people that do not enjoy this type of football should probably follow other programs. Minnesota plants huge scores on its weak opponents. Purdue does the same, and to the occasional strong opponent. Neither is a top 30 program and Iowa is.

The offense has been particularly bad the last two seasons. They don't control the clock. There is no denying that either. Iowa cannot compete athletically with the top tier blue bloods. We cannot ever be the runnin' gunnin' Hayden teams again. The blue blood recruiting disparity is just too big, and it gets bigger every day.

Last edited:
Reactions: not_mantiteo
Frans doing pretty good things…… we did do and deserve penance for what we did to Dr. Tom for sure

Damn Dog you’re on point tonight….. we’ve had our disagreements but you’re nailing it couldn’t agree more as far as the inherent challenges Iowa faces and the effect NIL and the portal brings into the equation

Personally and it will not surprise anyone to hear me say it…… I am convinced Kirk has done an amazing job and there’s no one better to lead the football program

Just once I’d like to see what Kirk could do with a roster like Alabama or Ohio State
Thank you for the compliment.

This best summarizes the situation.

Personally and it will not surprise anyone to hear me say it…… I am convinced Kirk has done an amazing job and there’s no one better to lead the football program

The Bitter Enders, Fire Ferentz crowd occupy a fantasy world in which all of those real-world problems just magically disappear with the right coach. They cannot explain how or why that will happen, they're just tired of being a Top 30 program and they're ready to gamble. I'm an old man, seen a lot of change. It usually is not for the better. Now if KF was working that 5-7 to 7-5 mediocrity range every year my risk/benefit analysis would be different. But he's not, we are perennially a top 30 program, and many years much better.

As for battles past let's say you just agree with me going forward. You're sure to be right. ;)

It is fans like you that make it “ok” to me if Iowa makes a poor hirer and sets them back 20 years.

I’m ok with a new coach when it’s time, I’m hopeful we can continue moving upwards, but if we crash and burn, I’ll be happy you got what you wanted!

And I’ll gladly step away from this message board shit show!
Glad I could help.

I appreciate the sentiment but you really didn’t do anything to help other than make people like you, look like boorish clod‘s to the rest of the free world
It's weird that my opinion on Iowa football affects you this much.

But we do have the great D almost every year. The entire program is built on great defense and special teams and a grind it out offense that slows and shortens the game, depriving the opponent of possessions. Every Iowa fan knows this, as do all of our opponents. Not saying you specifically/personally but people that do not enjoy this type of football should probably follow other programs. Minnesota plants huge scores on its weak opponents. Purdue does the same, and to the occasional strong opponent. Neither is a top 30 program and Iowa is.

The offense has been particularly bad the last two seasons. They don't control the clock. There is no denying that either. Iowa cannot compete athletically with the top tier blue bloods. We cannot ever be the runnin' gunnin' Hayden teams again. The blue blood recruiting disparity is just too big, and it gets bigger every day.
Yeah this is all I'm saying. Without PP and the D he leads we'd probably be a sub .500 program the past few years. We're going to have a crappy, grind it out offense that slows and shortens the game no matter what. So if we had a terrible D to go along with it, we'd be in the gutter. That's all I'm saying. Some people seem to be implying that if our D wasn't as good or changed schemes or whatever that we could then just change our offense to something other than a crappy, grind it out, slow down the game approach. No, it wouldn't work that way. This is the offense we're stuck with and it's the reason our D deserves the credit for our success.

• Haha
Reactions: HawkOn15
Thank you for the compliment.

This best summarizes the situation.

The Bitter Enders, Fire Ferentz crowd occupy a fantasy world in which all of those real-world problems just magically disappear with the right coach. They cannot explain how or why that will happen, they're just tired of being a Top 30 program and they're ready to gamble. I'm an old man, seen a lot of change. It usually is not for the better. Now if KF was working that 5-7 to 7-5 mediocrity range every year my risk/benefit analysis would be different. But he's not, we are perennially a top 30 program, and many years much better.

As for battles past let's say you just agree with me going forward. You're sure to be right. ;)
let’s not get carried away 😎

Reactions: cmhawks99
I would address all the false shit you say about little ole Iowa not being able to compete but I’ve made that post about 18 different times and its getting old. Iowa has decent enough recruiting territory, makes enough football revenue, has a rabid enough fanbase, and is a rich enough school in the donor base department to where we should expect Kirk’s performance over the past 10 years to be more of a baseline than the best we can do.

Well I've never heard the arguments you claim to have made. You've invited yourself to the smart kids' table. That's a good thing cuz we can argue without quarrelling. Indulge us by answering the following:

I
Where does Iowa sit in state population? That's pretty important. Assuming each state turns out the same ratio of 4 and five-star athletes to population, Iowa's in 13th place. Pennsylvania's population is more than three times larger than Iowa. Where do almost all of those Pennsylvania 4*/5* end up? Pedo St., of course. Ohio and Michigan are like 2/12 times as large as Iowa. Even Minnesota and Wisconsin are more populated, although Minnesota doesn't see a lot of good HS football. Wisconsin does, though. Those same ratios would apply the 3*s and the sleepers. Most schools, especially the blue bloods, lock down their states first. How do we overcome the simple raw disparity of numbers in recruiting?

II
Demographic trends. The national population has shifted south and west since Iowa's glory day under Evy and before. Recruiting southern boys is now imperative. So, the good HS kid from a warm weather state is going to look at which cold weather schools first? I'd say Brutus, the Whore Ann Arbor, Pedo St and Bucky-in that order-get a look before Iowa for most of those recruits. We're asking kids that have never even seen sleet in many cases to come up and play a team that is going to play a game where its nearly zero degrees. That is the accumulation of decades of prominence for at least the first four teams. We offer a safe college town, coaching stability (that comes up in almost every recruit's comment about Iowa) and a quality program, just not much media (the entire media spectrum like Twitter, cable sports, print, TV audiences, etc...). I haven't looked but I am very certain the roster compositions show those five schools are well ahead of Iowa in pillaging other states' good football players, continuing to develop more talented rosters that last for decades and decades.
III​

Money. Iowa does have some money. Iowa's Athletic Department budget is $92.9M(5th) and Bucky's is 93.5 (4th). Brutus' budget is $131M, Ann Arbor's is $122M, and the Pedos have $116M. That is a $400M advantage over a mere decade. Better facilities, better dorms, better perks, more and better coaches, scouts, AAU type payoffs, analysts and consultants. The money means more and better of everything. They can always out bid Iowa in a coaching search, including assistants. Think about the monumental advantages created by the money differential. How does Iowa overcome that huge financial disparity. The Pedos had their top fund-raising year to that date the year their pedo scandal sanctions hit. How does Iowa overcome all that money?
IV​

School size. Iowa's surely among the smallest schools. Assuming donor/institution ratio is the same everywhere that means, over a lifetime, the bigger schools obtain exponentially larger donor pools. How do you propose Iowa enlarge its donor pool, particularly in the large donor class that can be tapped for big spending projects. That's how the blue bloods have the advantage of tens of millions of more dollars a year.
V​

Small college town. Not unique to Iowa, but Iowa is no Columbus, Madison or the Twin Cities. Iowa isn't even near an actual urbanized environment. There is just a lot more entertainment in and near everywhere but Pedo St., and let's be honest they make their own kind of fun. How does Iowa overcome its actual rural location?
VI​

Academics and citizenship. I actually know this of my own personal knowledge. Most other schools in most other leagues are not nearly as rigid as Iowa in more marginal academic or citizenship situations. This has been an ongoing dispute for decades but the people that run the University.
VII​

Perception is everything. The eyes of the sporting world are naturally drawn to the schools that are blue bloods. Look at Pedo States recruiting after the exposure of the scandal. It was down for a few years due to scholarship limitations. Now they are right back where they were, rocking great recruiting classes every year. That is how the blue bloods keep their blood blue. Everything above gives them advantages that are impossible to overcome because they create the perception that fuels everything else. How does Iowa break that cycle without a major corporate donor like Nike simply hiring the best "amateurs" he can find.

So, how does a new coach overcome all those impediments?

Then, identify the coaches that are guaranteed to improve on our top 30 kind of status. Because that status may not be great but its way better than the other 80% of college programs, including every school in our Division but Bucky. The population of very good coaches is smaller. The brilliant coaches-the kind of guys that could overcome some impediments-are few and far between. So, who is so likely to move Iowa from Top 30 to Top 20 that you're willing to gamble Top 30 against becoming Illinois? Eight coaches since KF was hired, and all 8 left with losing records. There are 5 schools like that for every program like Iowa's or better.

Reactions: CookyMonster
Well I've never heard the arguments you claim to have made. You've invited yourself to the smart kids' table. That's a good thing cuz we can argue without quarrelling. Indulge us by answering the following:

I
Where does Iowa sit in state population? That's pretty important. Assuming each state turns out the same ratio of 4 and five-star athletes to population, Iowa's in 13th place. Pennsylvania's population is more than three times larger than Iowa. Where do almost all of those Pennsylvania 4*/5* end up? Pedo St., of course. Ohio and Michigan are like 2/12 times as large as Iowa. Even Minnesota and Wisconsin are more populated, although Minnesota doesn't see a lot of good HS football. Wisconsin does, though. Those same ratios would apply the 3*s and the sleepers. Most schools, especially the blue bloods, lock down their states first. How do we overcome the simple raw disparity of numbers in recruiting?

II
Demographic trends. The national population has shifted south and west since Iowa's glory day under Evy and before. Recruiting southern boys is now imperative. So, the good HS kid from a warm weather state is going to look at which cold weather schools first? I'd say Brutus, the Whore Ann Arbor, Pedo St and Bucky-in that order-get a look before Iowa for most of those recruits. We're asking kids that have never even seen sleet in many cases to come up and play a team that is going to play a game where its nearly zero degrees. That is the accumulation of decades of prominence for at least the first four teams. We offer a safe college town, coaching stability (that comes up in almost every recruit's comment about Iowa) and a quality program, just not much media (the entire media spectrum like Twitter, cable sports, print, TV audiences, etc...). I haven't looked but I am very certain the roster compositions show those five schools are well ahead of Iowa in pillaging other states' good football players, continuing to develop more talented rosters that last for decades and decades.
III​

Money. Iowa does have some money. Iowa's Athletic Department budget is $92.9M(5th) and Bucky's is 93.5 (4th). Brutus' budget is $131M, Ann Arbor's is $122M, and the Pedos have $116M. That is a $400M advantage over a mere decade. Better facilities, better dorms, better perks, more and better coaches, scouts, AAU type payoffs, analysts and consultants. The money means more and better of everything. They can always out bid Iowa in a coaching search, including assistants. Think about the monumental advantages created by the money differential. How does Iowa overcome that huge financial disparity. The Pedos had their top fund-raising year to that date the year their pedo scandal sanctions hit. How does Iowa overcome all that money?
IV​

School size. Iowa's surely among the smallest schools. Assuming donor/institution ratio is the same everywhere that means, over a lifetime, the bigger schools obtain exponentially larger donor pools. How do you propose Iowa enlarge its donor pool, particularly in the large donor class that can be tapped for big spending projects. That's how the blue bloods have the advantage of tens of millions of more dollars a year.
V​

Small college town. Not unique to Iowa, but Iowa is no Columbus, Madison or the Twin Cities. Iowa isn't even near an actual urbanized environment. There is just a lot more entertainment in and near everywhere but Pedo St., and let's be honest they make their own kind of fun. How does Iowa overcome its actual rural location?
VI​

Academics and citizenship. I actually know this of my own personal knowledge. Most other schools in most other leagues are not nearly as rigid as Iowa in more marginal academic or citizenship situations. This has been an ongoing dispute for decades but the people that run the University.
VII​

Perception is everything. The eyes of the sporting world are naturally drawn to the schools that are blue bloods. Look at Pedo States recruiting after the exposure of the scandal. It was down for a few years due to scholarship limitations. Now they are right back where they were, rocking great recruiting classes every year. That is how the blue bloods keep their blood blue. Everything above gives them advantages that are impossible to overcome because they create the perception that fuels everything else. How does Iowa break that cycle without a major corporate donor like Nike simply hiring the best "amateurs" he can find.

Then, identify the coaches that are guaranteed to improve on our top 30 kind of status. Because that status may not be great but its way better than the other 80% of college programs, including every school in our Division but Bucky. The population of very good coaches is smaller. The brilliant coaches-the kind of guys that could overcome some impediments-are few and far between. So, who is so likely to move Iowa from Top 30 to Top 20 that you're willing to gamble Top 30 against becoming Illinois? Eight coaches since KF was hired, and all 8 left with losing records. There are 5 schools like that for every program like Iowa's or better.
24 hours later...crickets. Another keyboard King Kong.

I

II
III​

IV​

V​

VI​

VII​

This is a great summation of the landscape that Iowa is competing against. But if you cite it, a faction of the fan base will call you a loser and someone who doesn't want to be great.

But if we had a coach that "just wanted it more" we would have great recruiting classes. That one is my favorite.

Is there a coach out there who could do a better job than KF over the last 20+ years? Of course. Is it far more likely that whoever is brought in would not be as good? The last 20 years of Nebraska, Purdue, Illinois, Minnesota would say yes.

I had a similar post after the Purdue win. Easy for college aged kids to throw in the towel so to speak after the noise that was going on around the program. A real testament to KF and his crew to keep the guys focused and playing hard. These are the times where his NFL mentality helps our program compared to others.

Damn, it’s weird how a coach like Phill would stay under a moron like KF for 20 years, huh?

You people are dipshits.
Is that all you can do is call people names. You bring nothing to these boards!
The reason why Phil stays is because he has complete control of the defense, which has been consistently good. On the other hand, we are on our 3rd OC and we have the worst offense in the country. What is the common denominator? KF
His old school offense doesn’t work and he can’t get out of his own way or the way of his OC.
Time for him to resign since his son isn’t going to be the next head coach. KF ruined that for him by his Nepotism.
If BF is smart he should get away from his Dad before it’s too late and he squanders any other opportunity that comes his way,

• Haha
Lesser coaches of better teams would have seen the wheels fall off the bus after the Ohio State game. I've been plenty critical of this coach and staff and ready to move on, but appreciation is due where it is due.

Somehow the team stayed together, kept the culture intact, and they rallied off three straight nice wins. They didn't give up and they won. That is because of the Dean of College Football coaches, the winningest coach in Iowa history, Kirk Ferentz, is there.

We didn't beat Bama or OSU, but we sacked up and beat a rival in November with plenty on the line. Someday KF will no longer be coach, and we will miss him.

Go Hawks
How can you type that much while stroking KFs weenis? Is this Mary?

• Love
Reactions: Dude McHawks
Offense did nothing but punch in two short field TDs

we won on defense and special teams, as usual
And last time I checked, the head coach is still ultimately responsible for those two aspects too, not just the offense.

I

II
III​

IV​

V​

VI​

VII​

Nothings a guarantee. If your looking for a guarantee, then you’re starting from a bad position.

You make some really good points, but you’re putting “Blue Bloods” on a really high pedestal, too high. Being a blue blood helps, but is not a requirement for a program to do greater things. There have been plenty of blue blood programs that have been going through a decade plus dark period. Look at programs like Nebraska, Miami and Tennessee (one year does not mean they’re back).

You also say Iowa has “some” money. It’s not just some money. They have a lot of money and it’s more than enough money to lure a top coach and assistant coaches. The money that Iowa does have is an advantage, not a disadvantage. Most programs, even blue bloods, operate in the red. Iowa does not.

I’m not trying to say Iowa doesn’t have any disadvantages. But Iowa isn’t some nobody program. Hayden was able to overcome those disadvantages. Kirk has too taking the program a small step forward and created a consistent program.

Kirk has gotten the program to a point where it is very appealing to other coaches and recruits (for the most part). We just don’t win all those recruiting battles. But recruits do leave Iowa City loving it and the people. That gets mentioned over and over again by recruits, even those that decide to go elsewhere. It’s easy to think negatively about Iowa because we live here. But the people who visit come away with a very positive opinion.

The point is that it’s not unreasonable to say that Iowa can take another step forward as a program. Look at Georgia (yes I know but it proves the point). They had their version of Kirk Ferentz with Mark Richt for many, many years. They were a very good program that wasn’t taking that next step forward. After years of it going on, Georgia finally moved on and hired Kirkby Smart. Now look at them.

The point is that it’s more about the program that’s been built. And the fear of moving on from the coach who help build that program should have a strangle hold on some fans. But for some Iowa fans it does. Iowa can find a coach to take the program forward.

I’m one that doesn’t want Kirk gone. I want him to leave on his own terms. He’s earned that much. I just hope he doesn’t bring the program down a step before he decides to hang it up. It’s will make it significantly harder for the next coach to come in and do something special with a good football program.

Hayden left a couple years too late and it made it extremely hard for Kirk to recover the program. It takes a special coach to do that and both Kirk and Hayden were. Kirk should be looking to set the next coach up for success before he’s done. He can do that by keeping the defense and special teams playing at this level and take a more serious look at the offense and it’s philosophy, not just say they are.

Reactions: pwhawk
And last time I checked, the head coach is still ultimately responsible for those two aspects too, not just the offense.
How is the HC so competent in D and ST, and so incompetent in O? He's been around long enough to know it should have changed schematically about 8yrs ago, and continued to evolve.

• Haha
Yeah this is all I'm saying. Without PP and the D he leads we'd probably be a sub .500 program the past few years. We're going to have a crappy, grind it out offense that slows and shortens the game no matter what. So if we had a terrible D to go along with it, we'd be in the gutter. That's all I'm saying. Some people seem to be implying that if our D wasn't as good or changed schemes or whatever that we could then just change our offense to something other than a crappy, grind it out, slow down the game approach. No, it wouldn't work that way. This is the offense we're stuck with and it's the reason our D deserves the credit for our success.
So...what you're saying is that if we were bad we'd be bad? This is like the people who say "throw out this game and that game and we'd only have 6 wins" or "other than the one long TD run and 50 yard FG, we only got the defensive pick 6". Yeah, ok...but why are a we choosing to ignore the good to justify saying we're bad?

So...what you're saying is that if we were bad we'd be bad? This is like the people who say "throw out this game and that game and we'd only have 6 wins" or "other than the one long TD run and 50 yard FG, we only got the defensive pick 6". Yeah, ok...but why are a we choosing to ignore the good to justify saying we're bad?
No what I'm saying is that the D is the only reason we're not a sub .500 team the past few years (that's focusing on the good, not ignoring it). But for some reason that's too hard for some to comprehend and they instead insist that it's a team sport and no one unit deserves all the credit; or that it's ok that we have a crappy offense because it plays into our defensive-minded strategy or some nonsense.

I often ask myself if it is so simple, why there aren't so many more million dollar coaches on these forums. Coordinator jobs open up every year. Eazzzzy.

I was thinking about this today. Is this the worst unit in Iowa football this century with the best unit? I’m not sure there’s much of an argument about the offense. Maybe 2002 and 2009 are in the discussion defensively?

I was thinking about this today. Is this the worst unit in Iowa football this century with the best unit? I’m not sure there’s much of an argument about the offense. Maybe 2002 and 2009 are in the discussion defensively?
2002 game @ Minney was on BTN today, watched a little from the home office, it is unreal how dominant that offensive line was and the defense just played nasty. Team had a lot of swagger.

2002 game @ Minney was on BTN today, watched a little from the home office, it is unreal how dominant that offensive line was and the defense just played nasty. Team had a lot of swagger.
2002 had to be the best offensive unit for Iowa under Ferentz right? That line with Banks, Russell, Lewis, Clark, Jones and Brown. Dang they were special!

Is that all you can do is call people names. You bring nothing to these boards!
The reason why Phil stays is because he has complete control of the defense, which has been consistently good. On the other hand, we are on our 3rd OC and we have the worst offense in the country. What is the common denominator? KF
His old school offense doesn’t work and he can’t get out of his own way or the way of his OC.
Time for him to resign since his son isn’t going to be the next head coach. KF ruined that for him by his Nepotism.
If BF is smart he should get away from his Dad before it’s too late and he squanders any other opportunity that comes his way,

I struggle with people who try give KF no credit for the D and all the credit for the O. It really is indicative of someone who isn’t very bright…,

Just sayin!

Last edited:
No what I'm saying is that the D is the only reason we're not a sub .500 team the past few years (that's focusing on the good, not ignoring it). But for some reason that's too hard for some to comprehend and they instead insist that it's a team sport and no one unit deserves all the credit; or that it's ok that we have a crappy offense because it plays into our defensive-minded strategy or some nonsense.
Oh...ok. your telling us something that is incredibly obvious. Thanks...nobody realized this I'm sure.

I'm trying to find where someone said it's ok to have an offense like we have now. Can you quote those who think this years offense is OK?

Oh...ok. your telling us something that is incredibly obvious. Thanks...nobody realized this I'm sure.

I'm trying to find where someone said it's ok to have an offense like we have now. Can you quote those who think this years offense is OK?
Apparently not as obvious as you think.

Post #65:

"Iowa's offensive strategy complements our bend-but-not-break D.

If Iowa played with tempo and was more pass-happy ... then the Hawks likely have a D that gets caught on the field for even longer.

Furthermore, if Iowa played with more tempo ... there could be more possession ... which could also allow for the Hawks to dig themselves into holes.

Lastly, if Iowa DIDN'T value an offensive strategy involving balance (both in terms of running-passing) ... that could deleteriously impact either Iowa's run D or pass D. It benefits the D to be able to regularly face off against an O that attempts to execute with balance."

Apparently not as obvious as you think.

Post #65:

"Iowa's offensive strategy complements our bend-but-not-break D.

If Iowa played with tempo and was more pass-happy ... then the Hawks likely have a D that gets caught on the field for even longer.

Furthermore, if Iowa played with more tempo ... there could be more possession ... which could also allow for the Hawks to dig themselves into holes.

Lastly, if Iowa DIDN'T value an offensive strategy involving balance (both in terms of running-passing) ... that could deleteriously impact either Iowa's run D or pass D. It benefits the D to be able to regularly face off against an O that attempts to execute with balance."
Those are all about strategy...not saying a crappy offense is ok, saying one that takes risks and doesn't work in concert with the D can be bad.

You need an overall strategy, not design offense and defense separately.

Iowa has "outkicked their coverage" when you consider W/L rate vs recruiting rankings for ages. This is well documented. Last year and this year have been atrocious on the offensive side, but they've both been plagued with really bad o line play. Probably a good time to throw it all away I guess.

Those are all about strategy...not saying a crappy offense is ok, saying one that takes risks and doesn't work in concert with the D can be bad.

You need an overall strategy, not design offense and defense separately.

Iowa has "outkicked their coverage" when you consider W/L rate vs recruiting rankings for ages. This is well documented. Last year and this year have been atrocious on the offensive side, but they've both been plagued with really bad o line play. Probably a good time to throw it all away I guess.
It's about people making excuses for a crappy offense as a way to avoid saying anything critical because if they did they wouldn't be a real Iowa fan. I understand and appreciate having an overall strategy of complimentary football, but that's not what we've had the past few years. We've had a sh*tty offense that's consistently bailed out by the D. Nowhere in that post did they acknowledge how sh*tty the offense has been, just that it's our strategy to bring an offense that compliments the play of the defense. That's making excuses. It shouldn't be anyone's strategy to have the worst offense in college football.

Reactions: 83Hawk
It's about people making excuses for a crappy offense as a way to avoid saying anything critical because if they did they wouldn't be a real Iowa fan. I understand and appreciate having an overall strategy of complimentary football, but that's not what we've had the past few years. We've had a sh*tty offense that's consistently bailed out by the D. Nowhere in that post did they acknowledge how sh*tty the offense has been, just that it's our strategy to bring an offense that compliments the play of the defense. That's making excuses. It shouldn't be anyone's strategy to have the worst offense in college football.
Oh horseshit, just because they're not constantly pissing and moaning like yourself doesn't mean they acknowledge it. Not every single conversation needs to be about the same thing.

ADVERTISEMENT