ADVERTISEMENT

This guy is putting the "D" in the Dirty D . . .

torbee

HR King
Gold Member

Caught on camera: Naked man enters Davenport woman’s home, police investigating​

By Marci Clark
Published: Sep. 20, 2022 at 6:27 PM CDT|Updated: 21 hours ago

DAVENPORT, Iowa (KWQC) - A Davenport woman says she had an unwelcome visitor early Monday morning when a naked stranger entered her porch.
Video of the man was captured from the camera system on her porch.

“At seven o’clock my mom woke up and checked her phone. We have a camera system, she gets the notifications to her phone. At about six o’clock it recorded some guy walking into my front porch butt naked trying to get into my house,” says Skylar Boisen, “It’s normally peaceful down here but I guess not always.”

Boisen says the man came through the unlocked porch door, looked around, and tried coming in the door to the house, however, that door was locked. She was asleep inside at the time.

“He didn’t try very hard or long though, and then once he realized he wasn’t getting in he just turned around and left,” said Boisen.

Boisen says while the man didn’t take anything or hurt anyone, it’s unsettling.

“His intentions didn’t seem too good,” she said, “They say he’s all around town, naked all the time. I don’t know how he got down here.”

Skylar said she wants to warn her neighbors to stay vigilant. While the stranger left her home quickly, he may have left one thing behind.

“His intentions didn’t seem too good,” she said, “They say he’s all around town, naked all the time. I don’t know how he got down here.”

Well, he can only keep this up another month or so, right?

Reactions: McLovin32
“At seven o’clock my mom woke up and checked her phone. We have a camera system, she gets the notifications to her phone. At about six o’clock it recorded some guy walking into my front porch butt naked trying to get into my house,” says Skylar Boisen, “It’s normally peaceful down here but I guess not always.”
^^^ WOB, or apt description? Tough to decide.

Last edited:
d22fa6aa-3364-4313-bbcd-e74804ae9fc5_text.gif

“He didn’t try very hard or long though, and then once he realized he wasn’t getting in he just turned around and left,” said Boisen.

Tell me the daughter isn’t a fan of The Office.

Reactions: fsu1jreed
Paula Sands is still on the air? I figured she retired years ago.

ADVERTISEMENT