ADVERTISEMENT

This Iowa Team Showed Toughness Today

On the replay it actually loojs like he gets bonked in the head by the ball. He got bodied, too.
I think he and an tOSU player collided and hit heads together going for the loose ball. Think it was Young, their big man inside.

Do you really think he will be here once Keegan leaves for the draft? And do you think Kris is happy not starting, sitting behind Patrick at the three? A lot of frustration with Fran’s blind eye toward his son starting over Kris will lead to him transferring out or trying the NBA route as well.
U are such a loser. Give it a rest

Yes, I know he posts here but how Fran has hamstrung Kris the last two years with playing time, why stick around is all I’m saying when he plays at the second highest level on the team but PMac get the minutes to show for it. If he did get the minutes, he wouldn’t be so inconsistent this late into the season if he got more minutes last year and the start this season.

How does the head coach not look at Keegan and say, I’ve got a twin in Kris that can be just as good as his brother, but only sparingly play him on a team that’s 8-7 in the league. Fran can’t see the forest before the trees and the last 12 years are proof. All I’m saying is I wouldn’t be shocked to see Kris leave to go to a program that’s going to showcase him since he is getting a back seat to Patrick that has limited skill sets compared to Kris. And that will continue next year too.
It's see the forest for the trees fyi. Not through the trees.

That's probably true. And we never left Ahrens, did he even have a shot today? I had to take a dump early 2nd half so I might have missed one.
Whatever can be done to get Murray, Murray, Uhlis, Perkins and Toussaint more playing time, I'm for.

We are very athletic when those dudes are on the floor.

Yeah Connor is tough blah blah blah JBo is a great shooter blah blah blah PMac has all of this potential blah blah blah

The bottom line is that those first 5 dudes I mentioned won the game for us. The rest are role players that should come off of the bench. And Kris Murray is a better rebounder and defender than Rebraca.

Those first 5 dudes should be starting.

I love Fran. I'm just calling it like I see it
Same here. And sometimes I wonder if he shorts players time so they don’t get that experience and time to blow up so it assures him they will be around for another season. Call me crazy but I just get that feel with Kris not getting the minutes this year as the second best player and athlete on this team.

Reactions: Rifler
Same here. And sometimes I wonder if he shorts players time so they don’t get that experience and time to blow up so it assures him they will be around for another season. Call me crazy but I just get that feel with Kris not getting the minutes this year as the second best player and athlete on this team.
Kris has the potential to be the second-best player but he also has the tendency to foul at a very fast pace. He just needs the time to mature into the position. He's making good strides this year in all areas.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT