ADVERTISEMENT

This is awesome.

Outstanding and this years draft was one of my favorites as I’d loved seeing the war rooms in GM & coaches homes along with their family members hanging out. That added an unexpected but really cool touch. The same for the players in their homes with friends & families.

Far better draft than normal.
It would be cool to see the teams play and weaknesses i.e. needs addressed in between picks.
Just waiting on the clock is stupid. So are moron fans hooting hollering and booing picks etc.

Reactions: Franisdaman
Far better draft than normal.
It would be cool to see the teams play and weaknesses i.e. needs addressed in between picks.
Just waiting on the clock is stupid. So are moron fans hooting hollering and booing picks etc.
ratings were really good; i hope they stay with this format but I think the Commissioner has said next year's draft will be in Vegas

Reactions: NevadaHawk
Did you catch the last question? Do you think Tom Brady is happy with the pick?
The GM said that Tom Brady texted him that night and said it was a great pick..

That was fun. Thanks for posting it. :)

Did you catch the last question? Do you think Tom Brady is happy with the pick?
The GM said that Tom Brady texted him that night and said it was a great pick..

That was fun. Thanks for posting it. :)
you are welcome. kids are always fun but dang, they really did ask some good questions and they were damn funny. ;)

the NFL really did a great job with this draft, imo. this format made the GM's and head coaches look/seem more normal.

Reactions: Jonnymungo
And heck, Iowa has been producing great OL'men for quite a while.

Watch:

And the tradition continues....

EWYiinCWkAAuY0k

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT