ADVERTISEMENT

This is how civil war begins...

NoleATL

HR Legend
Gold Member
Jul 11, 2007

Michael Flynn Claims Governors Can “Declare War”​

Mediaite reports:

Michael Flynn gave a speech in Arizona where he essentially claimed states are likely go rogue from the federal government as governors exert their own authority and “declare war.”
Flynn was speaking at a campaign event for Mark Finchem, a Republican candidate for Arizona’s Secretary of State who has been cozying up with other election deniers, conspiracy theorists and QAnon supporters throughout his run.
“Just lock ’em up,” Flynn exclaimed to a cheering crowd. “States rights! Did you know that a governor can declare war? A governor can declare war, and we’re gonna probably see that.”

Yep, It blows my mind that such a high percentage of my fellow citizens are off the wall crazy. And clamoring for authoritarianism….never thought I’d see it like this in the USA.
Another prime example yesterday was Ginni Thomas testifying before the 1/6 Committee. She's an educated woman, but she's so off the rails she cannot admit that Joe Biden is the actual POTUS. Where are we when ex generals, and educated women with law degrees advocate violent overthrows of the government?

That's the spirit, Flynn, incite division, hate, anger and even war. Way to go....you twat! Liberals will appreciate the left and moderate gun owners when the far right whackos go heels.

4e05e42e-96ad-4c33-a1b5-b5e9a0753741_text.gif

Yep, It blows my mind that such a high percentage of my fellow citizens are off the wall crazy. And clamoring for authoritarianism….never thought I’d see it like this in the USA.

Despite spending my entire life around republicans, I don't understand their thirst for authoritarianism. Maybe since they are so used to controlling everyone around them and using fear and violence in most circumstances, it is all they know.

Let’s say a couple of MAGA governors decide to “declare war.” What happens to all the non-MAGAs who live in their state? It’s not like we have a defined North/South anymore.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT