ADVERTISEMENT

This is test ... IGNORE

I'll post more tomorrow.

mulvaseinfeld.jpg

mulvatitanic.jpg

mulva-ferentzpissed.jpg

mulva_at_heisman.jpg

This post was edited on 11/11 12:15 AM by GatoradeBrainif(GetAdminCookie() != 0) {document.write(' (Revisions[/URL])');}

Where does a king keep his armies?

IN HIS SLEEVIES!!!!!!!

Anything to keep the thread of the year going. :)

I had forgotten about the picture of the official meeting with Kirk Ferentz and Associate A.D. Fred Mimms. What was the story on that one? I just remembering that Mr. Mimms literally looks like he's about to explode and rip someone's arm off. That is one of the most disturbing, threatening, "don't mess with me!" expressions I recall seeing in a long time...especially while wearing a nice suit.

I've always thought Mulva, as the two brothers Darryl of Larry, from Newhart would be a good addition to his legend. Any takers?

Hey guys, can you help me out?

I've got this great invention idea, and I'm wondering how you go about getting a patent?

crazy_054.jpg

Re: Let me tell you something...

Look what we've done for the Iraqi and Afghani people.

We've opened up a whole new world. A world of schooling for girls and women... a world where men are free to shave their beard... and a world of... big assed couches.

Three midgets were standing around one day and they found out that guiness book of world records was in town and they really wanted to be in the book. So they were standing around thinking...hmm what could we do that would be a world record?

Midget number one say you know what guys I can do a lot of push ups, maybe I can get a world record for that. so he runs off to go see the people from guiness. He comes back all excited and the other two midgets asked how many pushups he did. And he said, Well guys I didn't get the record for push ups but I did get the record for smallest hands in the world! he was excited.

Midget number two thinks to himself, I'm small too maybe I can get a world record. So he says you know what, I have really small feet. All of the midgets look at their feet and agree that his are the smallest so he runs off to go see if he can get the record for smallest feet. He comes back with a big smile on his face and says proudly I have the smallest feet in the world.

Midget number three doesn't want to be left out so he hesitates and says, hey guys I really don't know if I want to admit this but I think i have the smallest dick in the world. So they all whip 'em out and compare, he deffinatly had the smallest weiner of the three. Midget number three is really confident that he will get the world record so he runs off to go see the people of guiness. A few minutes later he comes stomping back all pissed off, and the other midgets ask him if he is pissed off because he has the smallest pecker in the world. NO! he exclaimed, I am pissed off because I didn't get the record, and I'll tell you something if I ever find out who Iza is I am going to beat his ass!

Two penguins are showering together.

Penguin number 1: (drops soap) Can you hand me the bar of soap I dropped?

Penguin number 2: (Exclaims loudly) What do you think I am a F@*king typewriter?

ADVERTISEMENT