ADVERTISEMENT

This is test ... IGNORE

Squiggy has the most interesting instrument I've ever seen. Is that the coffeecan-a-drum-a-long-a-dingdong?

I just got to thinkin.

Do you think Lenny's guitar goes up to 11?

dd_tap.jpg

no

just his amp

and it is not that he couldnt have just made 10 louder

his goes to 11

Test, the former WWE 'superstar' is posting here?
Wow! Why would we want to ignore him?

Sorry; I just can't ignore it

It's like if someone tells you to stop thinking about cookies. But in order for you to NOT think about cookies, you have to think about NOT thinking about them, and so you're actually thinking about cookies no matter what you do.

The hand gesture below:

A) An international hand gesture of communication... signifying peace, compassion, and love of mankind

B) I have to fart, stand back

C) All of the above

D) None of the above

Is a Test...IGNORE like a Test...ICLE??? If so, I don't want to think about what you look like.
This post was edited on 11/4 3:29 PM by All World Hawkif(GetAdminCookie() != 0) {document.write(' (Revisions[/URL])');}

Originally posted by LincolnHawk:
The hand gesture below:

shocker.jpg

A) An international hand gesture of communication... signifying peace, compassion, and love of mankind

B) I have to fart, stand back

C) All of the above

D) None of the above

D... That's a shocker!!!

Lincoln, is that the "Outrage" gesture? 2 in the p*** 1 in the st***. I'm not saying what the *'s are but they rhyme with ink.

Originally posted by ChicagoParrotheads:
How'd they get that bunny to stand still with the pancakes on his head?

Furthermore, do they really procreate like the saying says they do? Just how often is that?

Now I want to know what exactly you were trying to test. And...was the test successful? please reply with details so that I may be able to sleep tonight.

ADVERTISEMENT