ADVERTISEMENT

This is test ... IGNORE

Re: Sorry; I just can't ignore it

I got cookies on my MMMMMIIIINNNDDDD, I've got cookies on my mind

This thread MUST not stop.

1. Hey Jude must go. Our marching band needs to be more like Wisconsin's.

2. Paint that watertower! Do it now!

3. Random Mulva sighting.

4. HerkysBro, got anymore pictures?

5. Random thread started by iowalawschool.

6. Anything else needed to make a thread end-less?

good-side.jpg

Originally posted by LincolnHawk:
The hand gesture below:

shocker.jpg

A) An international hand gesture of communication... signifying peace, compassion, and love of mankind

B) I have to fart, stand back

C) All of the above

D) None of the above
Ah yes the old in and out, one in the stink two in the pink, or what I prefer to call the old "bop gun" hahaha, oh the memories!

I saw the ignore post earlier today and I thought no reason to read. After 48 posts, it peaked my interest. What a waist of time....and by the way Rock, that was the worst picture I have EVER seen in my life!

Shouldn't this be on the academic message board?
Are HawkWino and Herkeysbro the same person?

Yeah, might as well start it off on the most entertainingly pointless thread ever. Welcome, hillsndales!

At some point, I want the guy who has the picture of Ponch from Chips (aka Eric Estrada), in full too-tight uniform pointing at the camera, with the script, "You're a Homo!" That signature needs to be in this thread. That's the first thing I thought of when I saw the rabbit with the pancake on his head. We need smack-talking Ponch on here, right now!

Officer Poncharelli, do you copy?

Hillsndales - Do you know a J Schulte? If not, "it great being member class of '72 and I'll do what my life." - cryptic message -

ADVERTISEMENT