ADVERTISEMENT

This is test ... IGNORE

Does anyone have the Season 1 Ali G DVD?

This reminds me of the bonus scene with Borat on Patriotism, where he's arguing with that woman about whose nation is the best . . . she's bringing up civil liberties, and democracy, and Borat is saying things like "yes, but in Khazakh, we have biggest ball of string in world" or "yes, but we have biggest goat, or second biggest goat, one in Poland is bigger, is still top 5 goat" . . .

Well, perhaps at the end of this, if we get into an argument with Oklahoma or USC fans, we can always say "yes, but we have longest thread, and it is thread about nothing . . ."

Jerry: "Soooo it's a thread, right?"
George: "That's right."
Jerry: "A thread about nothing?"
George: "Bingo!"
Jerry: "I love it!"
seinfeld-14.jpg

Heavens......between you and Scotthawk.....I don't know who ROCKS more on this site........a mulva pic is priceless

This record (?) thread can make some pajamas for the hilarious disgusting Mulva look alike above.

Could there be a Guiness Book of Records possibility for an in season thread thar does not involve a water tower?

omg, i read all the web sites with info on the hawk's, i have to say this has got way tooooo funny.
i quess this is one way to get me to post :p

Neo Mulva

This post was edited on 11/11 9:25 PM by Q0helethif(GetAdminCookie() != 0) {document.write(' (Revisions[/URL])');}

Well, I guess if Legendary status is good enough for my friends Mr. Daryl Hall & Mr. John Oates, it's good enough for this thread...RIP my friend. You have been retired to the promised land.
Legendary%202002%203-CD-Set.jpg

This will bring back some memories.

buggy.jpg

mun.jpg

This post was edited on 11/11 9:16 PM by Clubber_if(GetAdminCookie() != 0) {document.write(' (Revisions[/URL])');}

Originally posted by LloydXmas:
Well, I guess if Legendary status is good enough for my friends Mr. Daryl Hall & Mr. John Oates, it's good enough for this thread...RIP my friend. You have been retired to the promised land.
Legendary%202002%203-CD-Set.jpg

Made it to Legend status and I still didn't get any pie!

You may have moved the thread, but that wont stop me from posting on it. Now where is my pie?

You thought you had escaped!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't figure out a productive way to stop posting here.

So here's another picture of Lenny and Squiggy... and some woman with big boobs

THE END.

LEGENDARY! LEGENDARY!

For a minute I thought I lost you, my dearest little "This is a test...IGNORE" thread...

On to page 10!

My life had no meaning for a few minutes before I found this thread in the legendary forum. This is test ... IGNORE thread, you are truly a legend. :)

ADVERTISEMENT