ADVERTISEMENT

This is the high point of this man’s career.

mnole03

HR Legend
Mar 20, 2005
A woman in (guess the state) flipped out when McDonald’s employees got her order wrong. She called 911, terrorized the staff, and ultimately twerked.

Watch the video. The Sheriff giving the press report used this as an opportunity to ham(burger) it up with the dad jokes.

• Wow
Reactions: sob5
He is a clown and the current king of this country’s showboat sheriffs. There have been posts about him on here previously if you want a further sampling of his antics.
🤷‍♂️ what’s the problemo? I think you just have a problem with authority.

Wood. If she brings that much passion over McDonalds food, imagine what she’d do with peen.
The sheriff is a showboating fool. No need for camera time on something that trivial. I can only guess the crimes that go unsolved in that county that he never steps foot in front of a camera for. It’s purely designed to appeal to the dumbest of the populace.

Wood. If she brings that much passion over McDonalds food, imagine what she’d do with peen.
The sheriff is a showboating fool. No need for camera time on something that trivial. I can only guess the crimes that go unsolved in that county that he never steps foot in front of a camera for. It’s purely designed to appeal to the dumbest of the populace.
Have you seen his clips explaining the difference between a protest and a riot? They’re fantastic. Should be mandatory that CNN and MSNBC talking heads are instructed by him.

What these two said

IMG_3513.jpg

Reactions: mnole03
Huh? According to every other 10k post a cop needs his camera.

Pretty funny. Weird how these "happenings" are never a chick named Barb.......

He is a clown and the current king of this country’s showboat sheriffs. There have been posts about him on here previously if you want a further sampling of his antics.
The Volusia Co Sheriff seems to love the camera more than Grady.

Have you seen his clips explaining the difference between a protest and a riot? They’re fantastic. Should be mandatory that CNN and MSNBC talking heads are instructed by him.

He is quite popular with the hard right thanks to his press conference quips. I am not surprised that you eould love him.
The problem is that Polk County is full of meth heads. I wish he eould spend more time running his police department and less time looking for a camera.

Reactions: fsu1jreed
Milwaukee had Sheriff Clarke. He tended to spend more time chasing the camera as well. Ended up leaving the department in debt. And having massive issues with the jailhouse. U know one of his primary job duties. Sheriff's should focus on police work not trying to be an influencer.

The King of the Showboats weighs in on the Uvalde school massacre as does one of his numerous imitators

Lawyer for Florida woman accused of McDonald’s meltdown claims sheriff mocked client. Grady can't help himself and of course replies. Sheriff is referred to as "McChildish."

ADVERTISEMENT