ADVERTISEMENT

This is what compliance with the Florida “Don’t Say Gay” bill has created…

You must have blinked when all the voter fraud laws have been proposed/passed. Most of these types of things happened with the advent of the Tea Party.
Riley's here to change the subject. Wunderbar!

LOL at your ignorance of the issues around cockfighting (and dogfighting, etc.) in many communities. Not to mention the illegal gambling associated with it. SMH

Can we talk about cockfighting? Sounds pretty gay…

YOU asked the ****ing question. JFC. TJ being TJ.
For three pages we had been discussing laws pertaining to discussion of sexual orientation and gender identity in elementary school classrooms.

And then you showed up and started talking about voter ID laws.

Dumbass.

For three pages we had been discussing laws pertaining to discussion of sexual orientation and gender identity in elementary school classrooms.

And then you showed up and started talking about voter ID laws.

Dumbass.
You're a goddamned idiot.

How many states have passed similar laws and when did they do so? When did the uptick in crazy complaints begin?

I'm not sure you're correctly identifying correlation and causation here.

You're a goddamned idiot.

Let's review:
I’m sure it is random coincidence that this issue has become a hot topic in the conservative media leading to bills like this being introduced and passed in multiple states and the uptick in crazy complaints we have gotten.

Sure, let’s go with that.

How many states have passed similar laws and when did they do so? When did the uptick in crazy complaints begin?

I'm not sure you're correctly identifying correlation and causation here.

Stout1 and I were clearly discussing laws pertaining to discussion of sexuality in schools and then you chimed in with "VOTER ID LAWS! VOTER ID LAWS!".

i'm not playing your stupid game today, Riley. I've got shit to do, so go fvck yourself.

Let's review:

Stout1 and I were clearly discussing laws pertaining to discussion of sexuality in schools and then you chimed in with "VOTER ID LAWS! VOTER ID LAWS!".

i'm not playing your stupid game today, Riley. I've got shit to do, so go fvck yourself.
You're a ****ing idiot. The post you conveniently omitted was:

No, I'm seriously trying to think of laws that have been created for things that rarely happen, but would be harmful if they did. It's not a gotcha question. I even tried Googling to find some.

ETA: I taught kindergarten most of my 34 years of teaching and never once did I teach anything about sexuality. I did have students who had two same sex parents or relatives that were gay so occasionally those subjects would come up when other students had questions, but I believe I handled them in a age appropriate manner. Who knows if that would pass with parents these days?
Then you brought up an ignorant claim about cockfighting of all things. I answered your stupid question. And in usual TJ fashion instead of STFU you decide to double down, and spin, and twist, and...

TJ being TJ.

Then you brought up an ignorant claim about cockfighting of all things. I answered your stupid question. And in usual TJ fashion instead of STFU you decide to double down, and spin, and twist, and...

TJ being TJ.
Oh boy, throwing them back hard I see. Don’t you ever get tired of Monday morning hangovers?

Oh boy, throwing them back hard I see. Don’t you ever get tired of Monday morning hangovers?
That's all you got? Making shit up - and the same shit over and over again? Lol. Figures. You're not even clever enough to change up your lame schtick. Amusing.

That's all you got? Making shit up - and the same shit over and over again? Lol. Figures. You're not even clever enough to change up your lame schtick. Amusing.
Why would I need to change it? You come on here and start rambling on the weekends like clockwork. You start misspelling words, making no sense, then disappear. You’re not fooling anyone.

Why would I need to change it? You come on here and start rambling on the weekends like clockwork. You start misspelling words, making no sense, then disappear. You’re not fooling anyone.
Another case in point. Again, last word is all yours Slappy.

Based on the the post you think I "conveniently omitted" I have identified where you screwed up. See if you can figure it out all on your own. Let me know if you need some clues.

Reactions: NCHawk5
Based on the the post you think I "conveniently omitted" I have identified where you screwed up. See if you can figure it out all on your own. Let me know if you need some clues.
I didn't screw up at all. You asked a question and I answered it. Your failure to see that is on you.

What does cock fighting have to do with the original topic? :rolleyes: So TJ.

I didn't screw up at all. You asked a question and I answered it. Your failure to see that is on you.

I asked for laws against something that doesn't happen, but would be harmful if they did. TJ replied with cock fighting after some proding and a claim posters would say he's comparing it to LGBTQ laws. I didn't respond because I knew he would twist my response into saying I was comparing them. Personally I think it's more likely there is an underground cock fighting problem than K-3 teachers engaging in teaching sexual issues, however I'm not going to spend pages arguing with TJ that I broke my promise that it wasn't a gotcha question.

Reactions: RileyHawk
I asked for laws against something that doesn't happen, but would be harmful if they did. TJ replied with cock fighting after some proding and a claim posters would say he's comparing it to LGBTQ laws. I didn't respond because I knew he would twist my response into saying I was comparing them. Personally I think it's more likely there is an underground cock fighting problem than K-3 teachers engaging in teaching sexual issues, however I'm not going to spend pages arguing with TJ that I broke my promise that it wasn't a gotcha question.
You're wise to do so. I like pulling the strings for a while but it does get old pretty quickly.

images

Try again, dumbass.

• Haha
No need. You've been exposed, yet again. As with others - your need for the last word is strong given your insecurity. Have at it. LOL
Strike two.

You changed the subject and then tried to deny that you did. When faced with undeniable proof that you changed the subject, you pivoted and tried to claim you were responding to a different post than the one you actually replied to, even though that post was part of a separate discussion with a different poster and was completely out of context.

In other words, you Rileyed.

• Haha
I'd say the entire state of Florida is using children as political theater since the legislators can not provide one instance of these kinds of discussion happening in Florida K-3 classrooms. If you think legislators should no longer have a job as well, I might agree with your opinion on the teacher.
DeSantis literally gave the example of the genderbread man in one of his press conferences. The gender unicorn is also one being used. Just go watch some tik tok videos of these idiot teachers talking about how they have been doing this. You are an ignorant person.

Actually, it states that there can be no instruction on it if it’s not age appropriate.. Now, if you want to claim that the teacher is being purposely obtuse, fine. They probably are (because no one can be that dumb), but calling students “he” and “she” is most certainly not instruction and certainly not inappropriate.
FIFY

No, I'm seriously trying to think of laws that have been created for things that rarely happen, but would be harmful if they did. It's not a gotcha question. I even tried Googling to find some.

ETA: I taught kindergarten most of my 34 years of teaching and never once did I teach anything about sexuality. I did have students who had two same sex parents or relatives that were gay so occasionally those subjects would come up when other students had questions, but I believe I handled them in a age appropriate manner. Who knows if that would pass with parents these days?
Whale fishing is illegal in Nebraska.

• Haha
Reactions: gohawks50
Serious question, but why is talking about your sexual orientation appropriate in a graduation speech? That is not to say there is anything wrong with being gay, straight, or whatever you want to be, but there is an appropriate time and place.

When giving a speech it is important to know your audience. People did not come to the graduation to hear about your sexual orientation, they came to celebrate the graduation of their child, family member, etc.

If you feel like this is appropriate, where do you draw the line? Would you be ok if someone talked about how great Trump is? Or how important denouncing God was to them and instead they became atheist? or the positive impact of having an abortion? What about talking about the positive impact sodomy had on their life? Or how much of a positive impact Putin had on their life?

There is nothing inherently wrong with any of these scenarios, and it is possible that the examples truly did change their life for the positive, but none of these are appropriate for a graduation ceremony.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT