ADVERTISEMENT

This is why I dont get excited until new recruits enroll let alone sign a LOI

uihawk82

HR All-American
Nov 17, 2021
I listen and read to some of this recruiting news as we get into Autumn and closer to signing day. I do not follow recruiting sites but like to hear about who might be signing.

But having seen so many of these recruiting stories fall through or the player come to Iowa and not 'shine', I just cant get excited until they are in August camp.

Proctor is a potential huge recruiting get and I will be excited when or if he starts for Iowa.

I just saw the thread about hawk fans posting some crap at the Proctor family which is way out of bounds, my gawd.

So we will wait to hear the answer and go from there.

I listen and read to some of this recruiting news as we get into Autumn and closer to signing day. I do not follow recruiting sites but like to hear about who might be signing.

But having seen so many of these recruiting stories fall through or the player come to Iowa and not 'shine', I just cant get excited until they are in August camp.

Proctor is a potential huge recruiting get and I will be excited when or if he starts for Iowa.

I just saw the thread about hawk fans posting some crap at the Proctor family which is way out of bounds, my gawd.

So we will wait to hear the answer and go from there.
I get excited when they visit. Maybe I should take a step back.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT