ADVERTISEMENT

This Is Why Macron Won

ThorneStockton

HR Legend
Oct 2, 2009
cl9rx8flu40z.png

The infatuation some of you have with Trump's hands is a little weird.

It's part of my explanation for why Trump won the election. The anti-Trump crowd freaked out about everything he was doing wrong, everything he might've been doing wrong and everything that was weird and not a big deal. Everything becomes "fake news" when you make a big deal about everything.

If we could only focus on the actual things that make him a terrible person and unfit for any leadership position I think we could've avoided this (even with a terrible democratic candidate).

It's part of my explanation for why Trump won the election. The anti-Trump crowd freaked out about everything he was doing wrong, everything he might've been doing wrong and everything that was weird and not a big deal. Everything becomes "fake news" when you make a big deal about everything.

If we could only focus on the actual things that make him a terrible person and unfit for any leadership position I think we could've avoided this (even with a terrible democratic candidate).

Kind of the irony behind the original post. Every time someone would say "this is why Trump won" it was always an emotional reason because the liberals are elitist or just don't get it. Was never about policy, even the wall wasn't policy, just anger.

Which one is the kettle and which one is the pot?
Are you kidding me? Trump literally guaranteed he had a big penis during a national debate after a fellow Republican made fun of his small hands. I mean that actually happened.

To pretend that this was invented by the left or the media is demonstrably false. It's origins and peak were clearly with the right and with Trump himself. To also pretend that Trump talking about his penis during a debate wasn't something to be concerned about is also wrong.

Sorry. You are wrong. The media did focus on the important things. Like Trump bragging about sexually assaulting women, banning Muslims, setting up fake universities, setting up fake charities, acting like a child throwing a tantrum, the list goes on and on.

Stop apologizing for Trump. It makes you look like a POS.

Reactions: BioHawk
Are you kidding me? Trump literally guaranteed he had a big penis during a national debate after a fellow Republican made fun of his small hands. I mean that actually happened.

To pretend that this was invented by the left or the media is demonstrably false. It's origins and peak were clearly with the right and with Trump himself. To also pretend that Trump talking about his penis during a debate wasn't something to be concerned about is also wrong.

Actually, he just said it "wasn't a problem". Which means women turn a blind eye to this because he has money. But if he was packing, Melania wouldn't be holed up in Trump Tower with her favorite vibrator.

Reactions: Huey Grey
Actually, he just said it "wasn't a problem". Which means women turn a blind eye to this because he has money. But if he was packing, Melania wouldn't be holed up in Trump Tower with her favorite vibrator.
This is the moment I thought any rational American would have concluded that Trump wasn't a serious candidate. It's incredibly disappointing that they didn't. To talk about your penis size during a national debate is a national disgrace.

You don't get it. That is exactly why they voted for him.

Sorry. You are wrong. The media did focus on the important things. Like Trump bragging about sexually assaulting women, banning Muslims, setting up fake universities, setting up fake charities, acting like a child throwing a tantrum, the list goes on and on.

Stop apologizing for Trump. It makes you look like a POS.

You don't get it. That is exactly why they voted for him.

You're missing my point. By blowing everything out of proportion it only gave his voters ammunition to call it ALL false. They ignored the facts and opinions because so much of it was hyperbole.

Also by insulting him and his supporters only further fueled the hatred and strengthened those opinions.

Had the Hillary or anti-Trump people just stuck to reality (this guy is saying some crazy stuff) instead of comparing him to Hitler or calling all his supporters racist bigots they might have heard the message.

After BREXIT and Trump, there was no way the technocrats were going to lose France as well. He'll do a good job of delivering France to the EU dictatorship. I feel bad for the French people as they're set up for four more years of austerity in order to support the northern European exporting countries.

Reactions: HawktimusPrime
You're missing my point. By blowing everything out of proportion it only gave his voters ammunition to call it ALL false. They ignored the facts and opinions because so much of it was hyperbole.

Also by insulting him and his supporters only further fueled the hatred and strengthened those opinions.

Had the Hillary or anti-Trump people just stuck to reality (this guy is saying some crazy stuff) instead of comparing him to Hitler or calling all his supporters racist bigots they might have heard the message.
In your estimation what stories were blown out of proportion?

After BREXIT and Trump, there was no way the technocrats were going to lose France as well. He'll do a good job of delivering France to the EU dictatorship. I feel bad for the French people as they're set up for four more years of austerity in order to support the northern European exporting countries.

Macron is shaking hands with the very reason he won so big. Trump is doing so much winning for the left and centrists. Thank you, Donald!

Macron is shaking hands with the very reason he won so big. Trump is doing so much winning for the left and centrists. Thank you, Donald!

Donald had nothing to do with it. The 1% had to stop the bleeding here if there was any realistic chance for them to keep control of Europe. The EU is still teetering on the brink and I rather doubt it lasts another decade or two, but they lived to fight another day. Unfortunately, this is horrible news for the French people, as they'll be the ones who suffer under Macron as manufacturing jobs continue to move to eastern Europe and they start losing more and more social services because of the budget cuts that they'll have to endure.

Donald had nothing to do with it. The 1% had to stop the bleeding here if there was any realistic chance for them to keep control of Europe. The EU is still teetering on the brink and I rather doubt it lasts another decade or two, but they lived to fight another day. Unfortunately, this is horrible news for the French people, as they'll be the ones who suffer under Macron as manufacturing jobs continue to move to eastern Europe and they start losing more and more social services because of the budget cuts that they'll have to endure.

I will take an economist like Macron's judgement over yours. No offense. ;)

I will take an economist like Macron's judgement over yours. No offense. ;)

Don't take my word for it. Go look up Mark Blyth's videos on youtube. I find it interesting that you decry Trump's economic insight because you say that he's rich and he's only there to help rich people. Well, you realize that Macron makes Trump look like a pauper, right? And you also realize that the people backing Macron, and pushed him to run, make Bill Gates look like a welfare case, right?

But those guys don't have any ulterior motives do they? They just happen to be pro-EU, which is basically Europe's version of NAFTA, using eastern Europe to drive down the wages of the working class. However, you really don't care about the working class, do you?

Like I said before, Mark Blyth is a brilliant liberal economist, and he has no skin in the game like Macron, or his backers...the Rothschilds. Oh, and if you think Macron is right and Blyth is wrong, why don't you tell us why Macron is right, instead of just playing that ignorant, knuckle-dragging ad hominem game.

I find it interesting that you decry Trump's economic insight because you say that he's rich and he's only there to help rich people.

Um, no. Don't believe that. Never said that. And Trump's "economic insight" was that his Daddy was rich and he screwed over people left and right to keep the silver spoon in his mouth.

Um, no. Don't believe that. Never said that. And Trump's "economic insight" was that his Daddy was rich and he screwed over people left and right to keep the silver spoon in his mouth.

Just stop. You people have been screaming about Trump being rich and he's only going to help the rich, since he's been elected. These people running France now are the real rich in the world. They're near the very top of the economic spectrum, and in the case of the Rothschilds, they are the top of the spectrum.

Once again, you fighters for the common man (/sarcasm) have turned your back on that common man, by supporting a dictatorship run by the 1% of the 1% of this world. You supported NAFTA. You were pissed when Trump got rid of TPP. You are hardly the defenders of anyone but the ultra rich. The real problem is that you're too ignorant to even understand this, which is why we're in a situation which keeps accumulating wealth at the top.

Just stop. You people have been screaming about Trump being rich and he's only going to help the rich, since he's been elected. These people running France now are the real rich in the world. They're near the very top of the economic spectrum, and in the case of the Rothschilds, they are the top of the spectrum.

Once again, you fighters for the common man (/sarcasm) have turned your back on that common man, by supporting a dictatorship run by the 1% of the 1% of this world. You supported NAFTA. You were pissed when Trump got rid of TPP. You are hardly the defenders of anyone but the ultra rich. The real problem is that you're too ignorant to even understand this, which is why we're in a situation which keeps accumulating wealth at the top.
And to add to what Boris said here, to those who support Macron,...you're all pussies.

Marcon is the epitome of the bought and paid for candidate. He's a minion of the EU and proud lackey to Merkel. He's more about the EU than what he is his own country. The f@cker came out to the EU anthem during his win,...talk about a sell out.

Anyone Liberal who supports this type of person is immediately hypocritical to their very own positions. As Boris said, this is supporting the 1% of the 1%.

Reactions: Boris_Badenov
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT