ADVERTISEMENT

This is why my daughters don't use a public restroom or I stand in front of the door and don't let anyone in until they are done...

My beef isn't with trannies. It's with the societal norm that a grown ass man is allowed into a woman's bathroom just because he says he's a woman.
Sure, your beef isn't with trans people. And stop using the term trannies. It makes you look like a bigot.

• Haha
Reactions: EasyHawk
Thats not his point. Its reasonable that they might be uncomfortable. His point is that his kids will be be molested by some random trans person unless he blocks women from using the womens restroom. That is insane.
Let the OP speak to his point. The article he posted clearly spoke to the awkwardness cis girls felt in the locker room. Their feelings are understandable.

If the implication is that all or most trans people are perverts and predators, you have a point. If the OP is simply saying—since the linked article explicitly states Lia has a penis still and is attracted to women—that the old adage “God gave man a brain and a dick and not enough blood to operate both at the same time” is of relevant application and concern here, then you can certainly understand the mindset of the OP.

But tribalism.

I am absolutely petrified of something like this...

Bathroom policies make stuff like this easier.

How would you police this issue? Are there going to be guards outside of every public restroom? Would an ID or a crotch squeeze be required for entry? Why aren't we concerned about young boys in the men's restroom, there are a lot of people with a penis using them and boys are often molested by men?

Reactions: RileyHawk
I know I am playing devil's advocate but what if you are at a restaurant with only one women's bathroom. Do you believe you have the right to decide who else can go in and when?
I politely ask someone to wait. If they ask why I tell them. I have done this multiple, multiple times. It has only been an issue once, at Target where a lady got a manager. I told the manager because of their policies why I was doing what I was doing. He told the lady to wait a little bit longer.

I politely ask someone to wait. If they ask why I tell them. I have done this multiple, multiple times. It has only been an issue once, at Target where a lady got a manager. I told the manager because of their policies why I was doing what I was doing. He told the lady to wait a little bit longer.
If my mom needs to go the bathroom and you are standing in her way we are going to have a talk.

Family restrooms are there specifically for your purpose, but you blocking access to group womens restrooms is self centered bullshit.
I always look for a family bathroom or see if they can wait until we get home. If my wife is there she goes in and plays watch dog. If I'm by myself I'm not going into a women's bathroom.

Don't be surprised when your kids grow up to be afraid of everything. :rolleyes:

I always look for a family bathroom or see if they can wait until we get home. If my wife is there she goes in and plays watch dog. If I'm by myself I'm not going into a women's bathroom.
You will only front the door and stop women from going in. That doesn't make what you're doing anymore palatable.

Btw, if I needed to take a shit and some woman was blocking the door because her son was in there, I would say too bad, you don't own the bathroom and go in anyway.

What kind of asshole thinks they have the right to control public bathrooms?
This asshole, when my daughters are in them and sexual predators are out there.

• Haha
Reactions: RileyHawk
They aren't afraid of guns...
That's dumb. Most people aren't afraid of guns just the way they are used sometimes. I understand your kid had a difficult time in public school and now you homeschool. You have stated one of your classes is a gun class right? You also don't have any formal education after high school. Maybe a transfer to a different public or private school would have been a better option than blocking public restrooms.

That's dumb. Most people aren't afraid of guns just the way they are used sometimes. I understand your kid had a difficult time in public school and now you homeschool. You have stated one of your classes is a gun class right? You also don't have any formal education after high school. Maybe a transfer to a different public or private school would have been a better option than blocking public restrooms.
JFC, can't you ever detect sarcasm...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT