ADVERTISEMENT

This is why my daughters don't use a public restroom or I stand in front of the door and don't let anyone in until they are done...

That you came up with a better shitty restaurant for my post is what really offends me.
Here's some stats for you Huey...

JFC, can't you ever detect sarcasm...
Of course. You really aren't good at it though (not trying to be mean). You seem to be a little extreme on the protection side. I honestly believe that homeschooling is terrible for children's social lives and their education. I know my parents said that I was on my own in Junior High because I had already passed them. I am not trying to be an ass but I am being honest.

My god this thread….

I can say with 100% certainty that the linked article has zero bearing on the level of safety my 10 year old daughter has while she’s pooping at Target.

Child predators have always been and will always be a real danger. Biological males and females are just as likely to prey on your child.

Of course. You really aren't good at it though (not trying to be mean). You seem to be a little extreme on the protection side. I honestly believe that homeschooling is terrible for children's social lives and their education. I know my parents said that I was on my own in Junior High because I had already passed them. I am not trying to be an ass but I am being honest.
If I'm not protecting my daughters who will. The socialization aspect of homeschooling really is stereotype. My children socialize just fine. They say "yes please" and "no thank you." They call older adults Mr. and Mrs. My kids play sports with other kids and my oldest daughter is very out going. My oldest son served with honor in the Marine Corp and served the President in that capacity doing bomb sweeps with his canine unit. Not a job just anybody can do. He now serves as a Police Officer also with a canine unit at the age of 25. The previous 10 applicants were not able to complete the testing. Not bad for an unsocialized homeschool kid from Albuquerque. I appreciate your concern I really do but my wife and mine's homeschool academy has a pretty good track record of producing decent members of society. We're 100% successful so far.

My god this thread….

I can say with 100% certainty that the linked article has zero bearing on the level of safety my 10 year old daughter has while she’s pooping at Target.

Child predators have always been and will always be a real danger. Biological males and females are just as likely to prey on your child.
Your right. But now they have another avenue to pursue to accomplish it.

They are much more likely to be victimized by someone they know, than some random TG person they will most likely never meet. But, go ahead and fall victim to culture war stuff designed to get you to be all agitated.
Creep

If I'm not protecting my daughters who will. The socialization aspect of homeschooling really is stereotype. My children socialize just fine. They say "yes please" and "no thank you." They call older adults Mr. and Mrs. My kids play sports with other kids and my oldest daughter is very out going. My oldest son served with honor in the Marine Corp and served the President in that capacity doing bomb sweeps with his canine unit. Not a job just anybody can do. He now serves as a Police Officer also with a canine unit at the age of 25. The previous 10 applicants were not able to complete the testing. Not bad for an unsocialized homeschool kid from Albuquerque. I appreciate your concern I really do but my wife and mine's homeschool academy has a pretty good track record of producing decent members of society. We're 100% successful so far.
I hope so.

I always look for a family bathroom or see if they can wait until we get home. If my wife is there she goes in and plays watch dog. If I'm by myself I'm not going into a women's bathroom.
If your only issue was in a target as you said, unless you are in an older target, they have one user restrooms near the pharmacy. Take your kids back to there….either tske them in the mens with you and lock the door, or have them go in the womens and lock the door. You standing gaurd at the multi use bathrooms is a little weird and creepy.

That is pretty much what he said he does, unless he somehow just magically knows what is underneath the skirt of the person approaching the restroom.
Umm. They’re not fooling anyone buddy. I can spot a fake from a long way away.

My god this thread….

Link to equal chance a female preys on a child? That’s a very bold claim.

Umm. They’re not fooling anyone buddy. I can spot a fake from a long way away.
You are confused. Red/Green stated he would stop any female going into the women's restroom. Not someone who looked trans. That would be a fun lawsuit if he stopped a real female that looked masculine. Where is this line drawn?

You are confused. Red/Green stated he would stop any female going into the women's restroom. Not someone who looked trans. That would be a fun lawsuit if he stopped a real female that looked masculine. Where is this line drawn?
Read the post I replied to.

With regard to the linked article, there needs to be a compromise that allows all of the members of the team to be comfortable. A transgender male to female shouldn’t be pushed to the mens locker room but consideration needs to be given to the privacy needs of her teammates.
For the Target restroom, if I have to go I’m going in and you’d have to physically restrain me. Having birthed 3 kids my gotta go to going is not long and I’m not trying to make a puddle on the floor. If you’re that concerned, your daughters can wait until they get home. Unfortunately the reality is that women are at risk in nearly everything they do. Sleepovers are dangerous. School is dangerous. College is super dangerous. Working is dangerous. Dating and marriage are dangerous. Going pee at Target is one of the least of your worries.
ps… I’ve never, ever seen a trans female in the Target restroom. Or any restroom. Well, that I’m aware of. But my tiny bladder has put me in a lot of restrooms and I’ve never felt uncomfortable.

Link to equal chance a female preys on a child? That’s a very bold claim.

I responded to and referenced the link in the OP, and that he is more worried because there are now apparently more trans people in bathrooms.

Feel free to show me some statistics that a transgender person is more likely to be a child predator than a biological male/female. I’ll stand by my claim that they aren’t until proven wrong.

If your only issue was in a target as you said, unless you are in an older target, they have one user restrooms near the pharmacy. Take your kids back to there….either tske them in the mens with you and lock the door, or have them go in the womens and lock the door. You standing gaurd at the multi use bathrooms is a little weird and creepy.
99% of interactions I've had have been positive and people understand. I do use discretion. If there is a mother with children i tell her what I'm doing and don't hold them up. Hell a couple of old ladies have joked and asked if I could stand watch for them. It's no secret the shithole our society is going down.

99% of interactions I've had have been positive and people understand. I do use discretion. If there is a mother with children i tell her what I'm doing and don't hold them up. Hell a couple of old ladies have joked and asked if I could stand watch for them. It's no secret the shithole our society is going down.

And I thought my no-pics mom was over-protective and scared of the world around her…

What parent doesn't keep an eye on their kids if they use the restroom or locker room in public? Blocking the door seems like a great way to get arrested and is stupid. Letting elementary school kids use the restroom without being in the proximity to keep an eye on the door is also stupid. No way my boys were going to go in there by themselves when they were young. Zero chance my daughter was going on without me being close if her mother wasn't with us. Sexual predators were a concern in some small way but knowing where they are and what they are doing is called parenting. I definitely asked women heading into the restroom more than once to see wtf my daughter was doing in there that was taking so long. Never had a woman deny that request and usually they laughed about it

A trans woman is not a sexual predator. A sexual predator may pretend to be a woman of course and I'm guessing there probably is some percentage of trans women that hurt kids. I doubt it is much though. I'm guessing a trans woman in a restroom with small kids would beat some people's asses in a very dangerous way if a predator were to try and assault a child.

I may be against trans women competing against biological women in sports but I am not transphobic or against trans people. Have some damned empathy even if you can't agree with their life choice. This characterization isn't just unfair it is bullshit

Sorry if I misinterpreted this part of your post but…..

80-90% of sexual offenders are male.

My children socialize just fine. They say "yes please" and "no thank you." They call older adults Mr. and Mrs.
This isn’t socialization. It is manners and politeness, but it isn’t socializing.

I’ve never met a homeschool kid who wasn’t polite. I’ve met a ton of homeschool kids that were effing weirdos who couldn’t carry on a conversation with anyone.

Again, you prevent women from using the bathroom because you think a trans will swoop in on your kids otherwise. Do you know how stupid that sounds?
Almost as stupid as a male competing as a female
Thats not his point. Its reasonable that they might be uncomfortable. His point is that his kids will be be molested by some random trans person unless he blocks women from using the womens restroom. That is insane.
Insane indeed
This is nonsense.
Agree
OP literally said he blocks anyone from entering. It's a public bathroom and a women's room. That is nonsense.
Again, yes...nonsense
Then why did you claim he wasn't preventing women from using the women's room in public? Hell, why defend some random dude controlling the womens restroom at all? That's messed up.
Yep, some random dude is definitely controlling a woman's locker room
Family restrooms are there specifically for your purpose, but you blocking access to group womens restrooms is self centered bullshit.
Very much self centered bullshit indeed
You should gaurd the womens restroom with a gun next time then. Might as well go all the way in your self absorbed BS.
Extremely self absorbed

This whole thing with the Penn swim team is just nuts.....just two nuts

• Haha
Reactions: red/green hawk
Again, you prevent women from using the bathroom because you think a trans will swoop in on your kids otherwise. Do you know how stupid that sounds?
Not any more stupid than letting an individual who claims to be a woman , who has a penis , be in the womens restroom. Think about how stupid that is when you really think it thru.

Reactions: red/green hawk
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT