ADVERTISEMENT

This is why my daughters don't use a public restroom or I stand in front of the door and don't let anyone in until they are done...

. Maybe I should have titled it, "don't let anyone in 'till I vet them."

it still is creepy that you are playing bouncer at a public restroom. If my girlfriend or sister needed to go in the bathroom and you stood in the way, I wouldn’t even give you a chance to vet them before i kick your ass.

Your grandstanding is moot If you don’t do a sweep of the bathroom before your daughters go in

What a bizarre thread.

To the article in the OP- a bunch of college aged women are afraid of seeing a penis? Grow up. It's a penis. Americans hang ups with body parts amuses me.

Regarding the OP-what a sad, strange little man. Should have guessed that with anyone who would homeschool, but I digress. He uses his paranoia as some kind of ridiculous justification for his underlying bigotry towards trans people.
This thread started out weird, then it got more weird. And then it had moments of being flat out uncomfortable. Of course there was some laughter sprinkled in. And now it’s just plain old bizarre.

Hopefully OP wears blackout shades at the door so he can properly give ocular patdowns.
images

You think trans people are transitioning so they can go into the opposite bathroom and molest girls? And this is happening in such large numbers statically it's important you block a pubic restroom? Certainly if it was such a major threat, there would be loads of stories and crime statistics to back it up.

Again, this is just bigotry, but you wrap yourself in some hilariously warped thinking to justify it.
Hello! The state of Virginia flipped red in part because of this issue. It has happened and will continue to happen again. You're the one associating this with trans. I've stated many times in this thread my problem isn't with trans in this case. My problem is making it socially acceptable to allow men who could lie about gender taking advantage of new social norms.

And I don't care what anyone thinks. Blast away...

'It's definitely awkward because Lia still has male body parts and is still attracted to women,' one swimmer on the team told DailyMail.com in an exclusive interview.

Lia has told her teammates that she dates women.

While Lia covers herself with a towel sometimes, there’s a decent amount of nudity, the swimmer said. She and others have had a glimpse at her private parts.

She stated that team members have raised their concern with the coach, trying to get Thomas ousted from the female locker room, but got nowhere.

'Multiple swimmers have raised it, multiple different times,' the UPenn swimmer said. 'But we were basically told that we could not ostracize Lia by not having her in the locker room and that there's nothing we can do about it, that we basically have to roll over and accept it, or we cannot use our own locker room.'

'It's really upsetting because Lia doesn't seem to care how it makes anyone else feel,' the swimmer continued. 'The 35 of us are just supposed to accept being uncomfortable in our own space and locker room for, like, the feelings of one.'

Welcome to liberal ideology. Boys are girls, girls are boys….reason and common sense have no place in the diseased liberal mind.

Reactions: red/green hawk
Hello! The state of Virginia flipped red in part because of this issue. It has happened and will continue to happen again. You're the one associating this with trans. I've stated many times in this thread my problem isn't with trans in this case. My problem is making it socially acceptable to allow men who could lie about gender taking advantage of new social norms.
1. Americans are largely stupid. I've said that many times here. This is a stupid country. red meat culture war propaganda works on the many simpletons here.

B. Except that doesn't happen in any statistically important number to even concern yourself with. You're just using it as an excuse for your bigotry.

Yeah you're right child molestation and and abduction never happens...
It certainly does. Murder also happens. I'll bet more people have been murdered at gas stations than kids molested/abducted from public restrooms. Do you make sure everyone is out of a gas station and block the door while your daughters are inside?

It certainly does. Murder also happens. I'll bet more people have been murdered at gas stations than kids molested/abducted from public restrooms. Do you make sure everyone is out of a gas station and block the door while your daughters are inside?
Yeah and I can go into a gas station and I wouldn't let them go in one by themselves...that would be stupid.

I like OP.

He thinks one of two things. That the world is so full of trans pedophiles that they could be any bathroom ad then touch a stranger. While not realizing something like 98 percent of child sex abuse is by someone the child knows and the number of trans sexual pedophiles is like 3. I mean like 3 in total in the world. You have better chance to run into a Molina brother in the restroom than a trans pedophile.

Or that his family is being targeted/stalked by a trans pedophile and they are just waiting for that perfect opporutnity when his children go to a public restroom to pounce.

Neither is baesed in reality at all, but yet it impacts his entire world view.

Yeah and I can go into a gas station and I wouldn't let them go in one by themselves...that would be stupid.
The point goes right over your head. You put your kids in harms way every day. Going into gas stations, driving in cars, taking them to school, the list can go on and on, but this is the one thing that requires you to stand up and defend them from something that has a .01% chance of happening? Your daughters have a higher probability of being sexually assaulted at school than they do a public restroom.

Reactions: BelemNole
The point goes right over your head. You put your kids in harms way every day. Going into gas stations, driving in cars, taking them to school, the list can go on and on, but this is the one thing that requires you to stand up and defend them from something that has a .01% chance of happening? Your daughters have a higher probability of being sexually assaulted at school than they do a public restroom.
Yeah red 99.99% chance of no issues. Been seeing that figure for two years

Don't play dumb.
JFC. Get your facts straight. This had NOTHING to do with the transgender bathroom issue. SMFH

But this week, during a juvenile court hearing, a fuller picture of Smith’s daughter’s ordeal emerged. She suffered something atrocious. It had nothing at all to do, however, with trans bathroom policies. Instead, like many women and girls, she was a victim of relationship violence.

Smith’s daughter testified that she’d previously had two consensual sexual encounters with her attacker in the school bathroom. On the day of her assault, they’d agreed to meet up again. “The evidence was that the girl chose that bathroom, but her intent was to talk to him, not to engage in sexual relations,” Biberaj, whose office prosecuted the case, told me. The boy, however, expected sex and refused to accept the girl’s refusal. As the The Washington Post reported, she testified, “He flipped me over. I was on the ground and couldn’t move and he sexually assaulted me.”

The boy was indeed wearing a skirt, but that skirt didn’t authorize him to use the girls’ bathroom. As Amanda Terkel reported in HuffPost, the school district’s trans-inclusive bathroom policies were approved only in August, more than two months after the assault. This was not, said Biberaj, someone “identifying as transgender and going into the girls’ bathroom under the guise of that.”

Reactions: ryan2144
Why do you need protection from a wink?
One wink from me can make a woman's knees buckle. About 15-16 years ago while living in Iowa City I was walking down the street around to bar close and shot a wink at this sexy thing walking towards me. She was drunk and unable to brace herself from the buckle my wink caused and hit her head on the concrete. They took her to the hospital via ambulance and she was diagnosed with a minor head injury. After interviewing her friends it was determined my wink was the cause of the injury. I was charged with assult and a warrant placed for my arrest. Since that incident my wink has been listed as a deadly weapon. I've had to keep it holstered since. If my wife ever leaves me it's coming back out of the holster and women everywhere will need protection. Let's pray that never happens....for everyone's sake. /csb

Reactions: jellyfish10
One wink from me can make a woman's knees buckle. About 15-16 years ago while living in Iowa City I was walking down the street around to bar close and shot a wink at this sexy thing walking towards me. She was drunk and unable to brace herself from the buckle my wink caused and hit her head on the concrete. They took her to the hospital via ambulance and she was diagnosed with a minor head injury. After interviewing her friends it was determined my wink was the cause of the injury. I was charged with assult and a warrant placed for my arrest. Since that incident my wink has been listed as a deadly weapon. I've had to keep it holstered since. If my wife ever leaves me it's coming back out of the holster and women everywhere will need protection. Let's pray that never happens....for everyone's sake. /csb
You should be in prison for life...attention @RileyHawk this sarcasm.

If you can't handle the time don't do the crime

Yeah - I'm still calling bullshit on this. Your paranoia is so rampant you post bogus stories about transgender rape - no telling how far you will go.
Well apparently I'll go as far as stopping you from going into the girls bathroom.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT