ADVERTISEMENT

This is why my daughters don't use a public restroom or I stand in front of the door and don't let anyone in until they are done...

Where does the nonsense end though. Next thing the trans will walk into a full bathroom and ask your wife if it can just pee between her legs while she sits. I can just hear it now. Well we can't deny the trans the right to go when it has to go go.

Where does the nonsense end though. Next thing the trans will walk into a full bathroom and ask your wife if it can just pee between her legs while she sits. I can just hear it now. Well we can't deny the trans the right to go when it has to go go.
You guy calls that a good night

It stops there. You've done it - you provided the line of demarcation. Congratulations. :rolleyes:

It's funny how a lot on your side is always blasting the American dream but when someone doesn't conform to yours it's not good. Hmmm, let's all go to college and rack up 100+k in student loan debt for the experience. Super smart.
What is my side? It's more of a reflection of their teacher not them. Will you still be their homeschool teacher in middle and high school?

This has to be sarcastic, right? I am pretty stoned right now, so I really can't tell....I've read it both ways

Worthless degree? I wouldn't be where I am today professionally without my degree. Showing your intelligence teacher.
Likewise, but tell my buddy the same thing who racked uo 250k in debt for a degree he doesn't even use. It was a worthless venture. Going to college just to go is worthless. IMO.

He's a smart guy. Multiple published papers but he's driving a POS car right now paying more on student loans then his mortgage. He's pretty smart, huh?
Huh. It is frustrating that you don't understand. Spending 250k to be a bird scientist was not a smart choice by him. Spending a fraction of that to get a legit degree is. This isn't hard.

Last edited:
He's a smart guy. Multiple published papers but he's driving a POS car right now paying more on student loans then his mortgage. He's pretty smart, huh?
You hang around with a lot of dumb shits. I see a pattern here.

My kids didn't have student loan debt. Be better.

Reactions: IA_HAWKI
Huh. It is frustrating that you don't understand. Spending 250k to be a bird scientist was not a smart choice by him. Spending a fraction of that to get a legit degree is not. This isn't hard.
What if one of your kids wants to become a lawyer?

I'll actually enroll them in a local community college when they hit highschool like I did my son. Get dual credits and it's free to homeschoolers. I'm not going to force them to go to college though. BTW hopefully they don't use the bathroom.

I will encourage my kids in whatever they want to do. I won't force them to go to college though just like I won't force them not to go to college.

. BTW hopefully they don't use the bathroom.

snl-oops-pants.gif

• Love
Reactions: red/green hawk
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT