ADVERTISEMENT

This is why my daughters don't use a public restroom or I stand in front of the door and don't let anyone in until they are done...

There is a difference between “I won’t force my child to go to college” and “my child won’t be going to college”. Especially when the children in question are 7 and 10. My 2 oldest went, didn’t finish, and are still contributing members of society. Youngest is still in college, in New Mexico ironically, and will finish with zero debt. New Mexico had by far the best state support in the way of scholarships. So OPs kids can easily get a degree in their home state with no debt.

There is a difference between “I won’t force my child to go to college” and “my child won’t be going to college”. Especially when the children in question are 7 and 10. My 2 oldest went, didn’t finish, and are still contributing members of society. Youngest is still in college, in New Mexico ironically, and will finish with zero debt. New Mexico had by far the best state support in the way of scholarships. So OPs kids can easily get a degree in their home state with no debt.
Well it’s win/win. I love it when a thread goes full circle. Children are protected in public toilets. And grown children can receive a quality education, pursue a college degree, while not at one time ever being forced to do any of that.

Did you try any of those restaurants I suggested?

Your children are more likely to be abused by a clergy member yet you keep sending them into the hands of those predators.

ADVERTISEMENT