ADVERTISEMENT

This is why my daughters don't use a public restroom or I stand in front of the door and don't let anyone in until they are done...

red/green hawk

HR Heisman
Oct 28, 2009
And I don't care what anyone thinks. Blast away...

'It's definitely awkward because Lia still has male body parts and is still attracted to women,' one swimmer on the team told DailyMail.com in an exclusive interview.

Lia has told her teammates that she dates women.

While Lia covers herself with a towel sometimes, there’s a decent amount of nudity, the swimmer said. She and others have had a glimpse at her private parts.

She stated that team members have raised their concern with the coach, trying to get Thomas ousted from the female locker room, but got nowhere.

'Multiple swimmers have raised it, multiple different times,' the UPenn swimmer said. 'But we were basically told that we could not ostracize Lia by not having her in the locker room and that there's nothing we can do about it, that we basically have to roll over and accept it, or we cannot use our own locker room.'

'It's really upsetting because Lia doesn't seem to care how it makes anyone else feel,' the swimmer continued. 'The 35 of us are just supposed to accept being uncomfortable in our own space and locker room for, like, the feelings of one.'

And I don't care what anyone thinks. Blast away...

'It's definitely awkward because Lia still has male body parts and is still attracted to women,' one swimmer on the team told DailyMail.com in an exclusive interview.

Lia has told her teammates that she dates women.

While Lia covers herself with a towel sometimes, there’s a decent amount of nudity, the swimmer said. She and others have had a glimpse at her private parts.

She stated that team members have raised their concern with the coach, trying to get Thomas ousted from the female locker room, but got nowhere.

'Multiple swimmers have raised it, multiple different times,' the UPenn swimmer said. 'But we were basically told that we could not ostracize Lia by not having her in the locker room and that there's nothing we can do about it, that we basically have to roll over and accept it, or we cannot use our own locker room.'

'It's really upsetting because Lia doesn't seem to care how it makes anyone else feel,' the swimmer continued. 'The 35 of us are just supposed to accept being uncomfortable in our own space and locker room for, like, the feelings of one.'

It’s a shame tribalism is so extreme today that we can’t have nearly unanimous agreement on an issue that should bring everyone together around the table of common sense.

Lia, full transformation and lose the dick, or to the men’s room you go.

Both sides, @BelemNole. 😁

They are much more likely to be victimized by someone they know, than some random TG person they will most likely never meet. But, go ahead and fall victim to culture war stuff designed to get you to be all agitated.
Better safe than sorry 🤷‍♂️

Every time I use the bathroom at Target there always seems to be someone taking a terrible dump in there. I always forget to look under the stall so I can’t point them out in the store.
I hate Target bathrooms. This is one of the reasons.

Reactions: Moral
Lol

Young girls being uncomfortable with a dick flopping around in the locker room and dads taking issue with it? Hmmmm…🤔
Thats not his point. Its reasonable that they might be uncomfortable. His point is that his kids will be be molested by some random trans person unless he blocks women from using the womens restroom. That is insane.

That was not stated in the OP. You’re the one making that leap.
The chances of a trans woman using the womens restroom while his kids do is incredibly small. The chances they see a dick is non existent. Stop white knighting for this hypothetical nonsense.

The chances of a trans woman using the womens restroom while his kids do is incredibly small. The chances they see a dick is non existent. Stop white knighting for this hypothetical nonsense.
Okay let's play what's the chance of a sexual predator attacking someone in a publuc restroom?

I now know of an 11 year old girl that had this happen to them. Of all the "1 is to many" bull****ingshit dumbass things people stand foe this is one I will. You excusing females being uncomfortable in a restroom, a place it's illegal to have cameras, is disgusting.

ADVERTISEMENT