ADVERTISEMENT

This Is Your "Coup," 1/6ers!

Here is the pic you wanted to post, your attempt at humor would be better if you posted the pic

2000.jpg

Those were a few of the morons. Where is the video of the people smashing into police officers to get in? The guy with zip-tie cuffs? The chants to kill mike pence? Quit down playing what happened that day. These people wanted to overthrow the election, and they all deserve some jail time.
Hondo makes a laughing emoji at the facts of what happened that day. Hondo is a moron, probably under 5’6, likely is over 40 and still lives with mom or aunt. Drives 90’s era truck.

I honestly don't think the people who stormed the Capitol building knew what exactly they were doing. I think they were fired up, I think they had been duped into thinking Trump was their savior, and I think they actually believed the election was stolen. Trump lit the fuse and the mob reacted by doing what Trump wanted them to do. I truly don't think they knew the significance or the impact of their actions because they were doing it for the President of the United States.

All of that said, people died that day. People died due to the actions of the President and of the mob who stormed the Capitol. You can say it was all in good fun all you want and downplay the situation, but when people are seriously injured and loss of life occurs, it's no longer considered a good ole time. Some of those people were intent on hurting members of our Government. You cannot argue against this because there was already death and destruction. At the end of the day, it was an attempted coup at the hands of our sitting President and a mob of insurrectionists. Albeit a very poor attempt, it's still a stain on American history.

I honestly don't think the people who stormed the Capitol building knew what exactly they were doing. I think they were fired up, I think they had been duped into thinking Trump was their savior, and I think they actually believed the election was stolen. Trump lit the fuse and the mob reacted by doing what Trump wanted them to do. I truly don't think they knew the significance or the impact of their actions because they were doing it for the President of the United States.

All of that said, people died that day. People died due to the actions of the President and of the mob who stormed the Capitol. You can say it was all in good fun all you want and downplay the situation, but when people are seriously injured and loss of life occurs, it's no longer considered a good ole time. Some of those people were intent on hurting members of our Government. You cannot argue against this because there was already death and destruction. At the end of the day, it was an attempted coup at the hands of our sitting President and a mob of insurrectionists. Albeit a very poor attempt, it's still a stain on American history.
No one is denying any of that. I have condemned above. Claiming it was some kind of coup conspiracy is a load of shit though. There are several on here clearly brainwashed by the left into thinking this was some shit from a Tom Clancy novel.

Again, this isn’t about excusing the actions of these morons. It’s about discrediting the insane belief that this was an attempted coup. You don’t use dumb hillbillies to take down a government, you use the military.
Dumb hillbillies overthrew France. Dumb hillbillies captured the Tsar and his family.

Again, this isn’t about excusing the actions of these morons. It’s about discrediting the insane belief that this was an attempted coup. You don’t use dumb hillbillies to take down a government, you use the military.
Idiots in the military can fail at coups too. See turkey, 2016.

Dumb hillbillies overthrew France.
Yeah….. what, 400 years ago? A coup isn’t possible in the United States because it would lead to a breakup of the union. Whatever power would be gained would evaporate immediately. That’s like trying to coup the EU.

Reactions: mnole03
Yeah….. what, 400 years ago? A coup isn’t possible in the United States because it would lead to a breakup of the union. Whatever power would be gained would evaporate immediately. That’s like trying to coup the EU.
You’re arguing why a coup wouldn’t be successful. I agree.

These people still tried. They wanted to intimidate the legislature into ignoring the results of the election.

These people still tried. They wanted to intimidate the legislature to change the leadership that was the result of the election.
Yeah his bs argument is that the coup never had a chance so it wasn’t a coup.

that’s why I brought up turkey 2016 to him. Not that he’s a smart man.

It is possible though. There was an attempted coup on 1/6/2021. We saw it play out live on TV.

Again, it’s not possible. You’d have to overthrow every state government at the same time. You would also have to control the population, which is heavily armed relative to most countries. Good luck.

Reactions: Hawkeyecurtis81

These people still tried. They wanted to intimidate the legislature into ignoring the results of the election.
With this line of thinking, almost anything could be called a coup attempt. I just don’t see it. Whatever it was, it’s not genuine the way the media and Dems are presenting it to the public. Trying to turn it into some deep state conspiracy is just psychological abuse on the Dems’ supporters.

Always personal attacks with you. Tell us about price gouging again.
Sure price gouging is when retailers and sellers take advantage of disasters and other unforeseen circumstances by raising prices by over 20% instantly on already purchased merchandise that is likely seeing only a short term supply issue.

supply and demand is when prices are set by the long term changes in demand in supply.

Sure price gouging is when retailers and sellers take advantage of disasters and other unforeseen circumstances by raising prices by over 20% instantly on already purchased merchandise that is likely seeing only a short term supply issue.

supply and demand is when prices are set by the long term changes in demand in supply.
Thank you 🙏 I always like a genuine lol moment.

You with your 7th grade education puts up a laughing emoji because you think supply and demand is the same as price gouging. Go eat your can of Beenie-weenies and admire photos of your sister while those of us with mature brains have discussions

• Haha
Reactions: littlez and NCHawk5
ADVERTISEMENT