ADVERTISEMENT

This Is Your "Coup," 1/6ers!

Where have I been? Hiawatha where have you been? I understand the made for TV protest. If you’re seriously still butthurt about that you should crawl out of your parents basement. The inflation and spending in this country are way worse then a group of extremists acting like idiots for a few hours.
No, they really aren’t. Gas was nearly this high back in the early/mid 2000’s. Inflationary rates, interest rates were very similar.

we just didn’t have extremists acting out and an outgoing President that couldn’t except people didn’t want him any longer!

Mike

Reactions: noleclone2
If states had the power you think they have, Texas would be it’s own country by now and I would have to move. ….. probably to Tennessee!
They would need a good reason other than hating Obama. The installation of a dictator would be that reason. On top of that, military would never be on board and neither would our heavily armed population. Like I said, house of cards. Founding fathers were a hell of a lot smarter than some silver spoon real estate developer.

No, they really aren’t. Gas was nearly this high back in the early/mid 2000’s. Inflationary rates, interest rates were very similar.

we just didn’t have extremists acting out and an outgoing President that couldn’t except people didn’t want him any longer!

Mike
Oh so you have a couple extra hundred dollars to spend a month? The inflation rate is the worst in 40 years.
I agree with the extremists point. Yes the out going President didn’t want to accept the results. It’s like from 16-19 when the opposite side couldn’t accept the results. Funny how it goes both ways.

They would need a good reason other than hating Obama. The installation of a dictator would be that reason. On top of that, military would never be on board and neither would our heavily armed population. Like I said, house of cards. Founding fathers were a hell of a lot smarter than some silver spoon real estate developer.
There are military bases all over Texas, big ones. And if you want a heavily armed population, visit Texas. Our Bass Club could hold off small insurgent groups every time we go out! It's kinda ridiculous, honestly. And it isn't because they hate Obama, its because they just think they are better than the rest of the country. Ask them!

Z

There are military bases all over Texas, big ones. And if you want a heavily armed population, visit Texas. Our Bass Club could hold off small insurgent groups every time we go out! It's kinda ridiculous, honestly. And it isn't because they hate Obama, its because they just think they are better than the rest of the country. Ask them!

Z
I mean they may have a point. Texas was sitting pretty well relative to the rest of the country during the Great Recession and Covid. Some states are just better than others, there’s nothing wrong with being proud of that.

Mike
Explain > https://www.macrotrends.net/countries/USA/united-states/inflation-rate-cpi? Also, we just had folks flying planes into towers because Clinton sat on his thumb for 8 years...when he wasn't busy fingering the help while on the clock.

• Haha
Reactions: RileyHawk
There are military bases all over Texas, big ones. And if you want a heavily armed population, visit Texas. Our Bass Club could hold off small insurgent groups every time we go out! It's kinda ridiculous, honestly. And it isn't because they hate Obama, its because they are
Explain > https://www.macrotrends.net/countries/USA/united-states/inflation-rate-cpi? Also, we just had folks flying planes into towers because Clinton sat on his thumb for 8 years...when he wasn't busy fingering the help while on the clock.
My point stands..........It wasn't George's fault either!

Now, George not doing anything about rolling back the lending policies set forth during the Clinton administration......that's another story.

Z

That's an excellent set of charts. It shows exactly what I've been saying all along.....It doesn't matter what party is in office, inflation is cyclical and will happen under a democrat or a republican. You seem to understand that........even though your posting prowess is a bit one sided. I like to stay neutral in that regard.

The house and senate control what does or doesn't happen...........not the figurehead of the United States.

Mike

I mean they may have a point. Texas was sitting pretty well relative to the rest of the country during the Great Recession and Covid. Some states are just better than others, there’s nothing wrong with being proud of that.
Proud and ignorant are two very similar traits!

Z

Reactions: NCHawk5

Z
This in and of itself, kinda makes one wonder what the perpetrators of this well planned and premeditated "coup" attempt had in mind for dealing with resistance at all levels. Kinda weird with the way the gov. took their lives apart, there were no reported manifests, tactical plans, battle plans, suppression plans, etc? They had to have a replacement Cabinet named before proceeding, right? Chain of command?? I would be curious to know how they planned on being resupplied with spears, swords, rocks and clubs once the Feds arrived "on full auto!" Never saw a single gas mask in any photos? Perimeter security?? They had to have javelins to take on the tanks because they knew "eventually Longshanks would send his entire northern army against them?" Yup, America had a very close call on 1/6!

That's an excellent set of charts. It shows exactly what I've been saying all along.....It doesn't matter what party is in office, inflation is cyclical and will happen under a democrat or a republican. You seem to understand that........even though your posting prowess is a bit one sided. I like to stay neutral in that regard.

The house and senate control what does or doesn't happen...........not the figurehead of the United States.

Mike
Slow me anything remotely close to 2021-2022 numbers? Inflation is dictated by how dollars are spent plain and simple...policy determines that.

• Haha
Reactions: sob5
This in and of itself, kinda makes one wonder what the perpetrators of this well planned and premeditated "coup" attempt had in mind for dealing with resistance at all levels. Kinda weird with the way the gov. took their lives apart, there were no reported manifests, tactical plans, battle plans, suppression plans, etc? They had to have a replacement Cabinet named before proceeding, right? Chain of command?? I would be curious to know how they planned on being resupplied with spears, swords, rocks and clubs once the Feds arrived "on full auto!" Never saw a single gas mask in any photos? Perimeter security?? They had to have javelins to take on the tanks because they knew "eventually Longshanks would send his entire northern army against them?" Yup, America had a very close call on 1/6!
It kinda reminded me of Longshanks...........completely unorganized and doomed to fail.

Z

Slow me anything remotely close to 2021-2022 numbers? Inflation is dictated by how dollars are spent plain and simple...policy determines that.
I went back and double checked that chart, it stops at 2020. I'd like to see those numbers and compare them to some of the numbers of the Carter and Ford years, along with GB and some of those Numbers during Obama.

Here's one for you Hondo, and feel free to look it up. If I asked you this question: "When do our 401K's do better, under a republican or democratic presidency?" What would your off the cuff answer be? Mine was wrong!!

Mike

Disagree. A coup is simply not possible in this country. If anything, the Civil War shows us why. States have a lot of power.
Disagree 100%! A coup is as near as the next Trump. It takes a well informed electorate to keep a democracy free and operational…. America is getting dumber than a box of rocks at a high rate of speed.

Disagree 100%! A coup is as near as the next Trump. It takes a well informed electorate to keep a democracy free and operational…. America is getting dumber than a box of rocks at a high rate of speed.
SMH. Not possible because of the power of state and local governments. You should know, you bitch daily about how Reynolds is ruining your life.

Reactions: Hawkeyecurtis81
SMH. Not possible because of the power of state and local governments. You should know, you bitch daily about how Reynolds is ruining your life.
So what was Trump going to do when he retained power through fraudulent means? (Aka the Green Bay Sweep. Alternate electors.)

Once he starts with martial law ... moves on to blackmail and bribery of state leaders... how long was the Green Bay dynasty going to last??

Billions and billions and billions and billions of perfect phone calls, I'm sure.

Can you do me a favor though?
I just need you to find me 'x,xxx' of votes.
Just shoot them in the legs.

So what was Trump going to do when he retained power through fraudulent means? (Aka the Green Bay Sweep. Alternate electors.)

Once he starts with martial law ... moves on to blackmail and bribery of state leaders... how long was the Green Bay dynasty going to last??

Billions and billions and billions and billions of perfect phone calls, I'm sure.

Can you do me a favor though?
I just need you to find me 'x,xxx' of votes.
Just shoot them in the legs.
Jesus. This is the shit you believe? I’ve outlined my reasoning. You can’t swindle/bribe your way to 50 states. Again, where are the 50+ other simultaneous coups that need to happen for this to work?

Who is going to enforce martial law? Military isn’t going to fight its own people. It’s impossible. You’ve been duped. Sorry that a hs government class with a little critical thinking is enough to disprove the conspiracy, but that’s usually all it takes.

And one more thing: The dumbass Orange Man is not as powerful or intelligent as the founding fathers of the greatest country in the world. He’s not taking it down. Quit giving that asswipe that much credit.

A few more people go along and we were in for a wild ride. Who knows for how long. I don't give a shit if you think everything would have worked out perfectly.

Maybe I've seen enough from Russia, North Korea and China to "know" what is possible.

A few more people go along and we were in for a wild ride. Who knows for how long. I don't give a shit if you think everything would have worked out perfectly.

Maybe I've seen enough from Russia, North Korea and China to "know" what is possible.
That’s the beauty of the USA. Our power is spread out among the states. All states are unique, many are very different from others. You can’t coup that. That’s like trying to overthrow the EU. Sorry, it’s not going to work. If Trump would have tried, I can guarantee you pence pulls the 25th amendment and we’re done. Next step: military doesn’t recognize him as the president (if no amendment). Game over. See? You can’t believe conspiracies because they’re not based in reality.

That’s the beauty of the USA. Our power is spread out among the states. All states are unique, many are very different from others. You can’t coup that. That’s like trying to overthrow the EU. Sorry, it’s not going to work.
So they knew the Green Bay Sweep would fail? Why would they do it?

Spoiler... they've admitted they thought it would work.

So they knew the Green Bay Sweep would fail? Why would they do it?

Spoiler... they've admitted they thought it would work.
Idk wtf the Green Bay sweep is, but you can’t coup the USA. Ever. This is the greatest country in the history of the world. When I die, it will still be here. No stupid sob is turning it into his kingdom.

Idk wtf the Green Bay sweep is, but you can’t coup the USA. Ever. This is the greatest country in the history of the world. When I die, it will still be here. No stupid sob is turning it into his kingdom.
I'd love to be a naive as you.

Am I in the coup/ 1/6 thread???

You don't even know what the Green Bay Sweep is?? You can kindly STFU until you do a little research.

I couldn't agree with you more. You're spot on with your comment. This was a well orchestrated attempt at a political coup engineered by the likes of John Eastman, Mike Flynn, Roger Cook, Peter Navarro, and Steve Bannon, among others. Trump's MAGA goons who stormed the Capitol were just know-nothing pawns caught up in a misguided allegiance to their delusional leader. Hopefully the House Select Committee will expose all of this next month with their public hearings.

• Love
I'd love to be a naive as you.

Am I in the coup/ 1/6 thread???

You don't even know what the Green Bay Sweep is?? You can kindly STFU until you do a little research.
Just looked it up, plan is nonsense. Dumbass idea is dumbass idea. Doesn’t solve the state issue. States like California, NY, etc. wouldn’t recognize him as rightfully president and would secede. Immediately. Again, you would have to coup state governments. You provide no evidence of the practicality of this, then proceed to tell me to STFU when I’m trying to save you from being misinformed by propaganda from the left.

Oh they'd secede? And I live in Iowa. Used to be a Republican. Would I need to move?

I'm glad our system worked and I don't want to know what the USA would be like had they gotten away with it.

I look forward to the 1/6 report.

Propaganda like video and recorded phone calls? They admit what they've done and have almost no fear of punishment for their illegal activities.
JFC. You’ll just move goalposts because you can’t accept the fact that you’ve been duped. I can almost guarantee secession wouldn’t happen because the plan would fall apart before it got to that point, I just added it as another level of defense against a coup. These people are not capable of taking the country over. Sorry to burst your bubble, but it would never work.

JFC. You’ll just move goalposts because you can’t accept the fact that you’ve been duped. I can almost guarantee secession wouldn’t happen because the plan would fall apart before it got to that point, I just added it as another level of defense against a coup. These people are not capable of taking the country over. Sorry to burst your bubble, but it would never work.
Well big F'n deal. So you're saying they are criminals and should never be in government again at the minimum? Do we agree? I'm not sure what you are arguing... it isn't a crime because it was doomed to fail from the beginning??

So... you hire a hit man to kill your wife and it turns out to be an undercover cop.

Your defense is it wouldn't have worked because the undercover cop wouldn't have killed her? You were duped and should be allowed to go on your way?

Just because you're inept and the plan was doomed to fail, doesn't mean you're not guilty.

Well big F'n deal. So you're saying they are criminals and should never be in government again at the minimum? Do we agree? I'm not sure what you are arguing... it isn't a crime because it was doomed to fail from the beginning??

So... you hire a hit man to kill your wife and it turns out to be an undercover cop.

Your defense is it wouldn't have worked because the undercover cop wouldn't have killed her? You were duped and should be allowed to go on your way?

Just because you're incapable doesn't mean you're not guilty.
Nothing you have presented is beyond reasonable doubt or enough to put them in prison. My answer to your question is simple: I’ll let the investigation pan out, but they need to hurry tf up. It’s being drug out intentionally for political reasons.

Personally, I would like Trump to go away. I don’t believe he could win a general election again.

Regarding the cop scenario: I don’t think situations like that should result in criminal charges. They seem like entrapment, but whatever I haven’t researched them thoroughly.

Again, at the end of the day stupid plan is stupid and would never work. The way it’s being presented by Dems and the media is propaganda and really harmful to the country.

Nothing you have presented is beyond reasonable doubt or enough to put them in prison. My answer to your question is simple: I’ll let the investigation pan out, but they need to hurry tf up. It’s being drug out intentionally for political reasons.

Personally, I would like Trump to go away. I don’t believe he could win a general election again.

Regarding the cop scenario: I don’t think situations like that should result in criminal charges. They seem like entrapment, but whatever I haven’t researched them thoroughly.

Again, at the end of the day stupid plan is stupid and would never work. The way it’s being presented by Dems and the media is propaganda and really harmful to the country.
Well no shit. Of course I don't have the evidence. I'm a random guy arguing with you on HROT. Even if they have the evidence, I understand it is difficult to prove. But it is clear (and the have admitted publicly! ) what they attempted to do.

And my example. .. of course you would claim entrapment. Most of the morons that use that method to attempt murder make the same claim. It is the only way out... "they convinced me to pay them to kill someone I want dead!"

I'm glad we agree Trump should go away. I think anyone who enabled or supports him should go too.

Nothing you have presented I’ll let the investigation pan out, but they need to hurry tf up. It’s being drug out intentionally for political reasons.
Then tell 'em to testify. Don't wait for the subpoena. Don't ignore the subpoenas.

And I am focused on the content, not the timing. But, yes, I'd prefer sooner than later.

I went back and double checked that chart, it stops at 2020. I'd like to see those numbers and compare them to some of the numbers of the Carter and Ford years, along with GB and some of those Numbers during Obama.

Here's one for you Hondo, and feel free to look it up. If I asked you this question: "When do our 401K's do better, under a republican or democratic presidency?" What would your off the cuff answer be? Mine was wrong!!

Mike
Neither....there is always money to be made in any environment...unless you're in the "I never look at my investments/401k" crowd. lol

• Haha
If states had the power you think they have, Texas would be it’s own country by now and I would have to move. ….. probably to Tennessee!
We can't keep our power grid going because of an early heat wave....we ain't going anywhere.

ADVERTISEMENT