ADVERTISEMENT

This Is Your "Coup," 1/6ers!

Probably a rule against tagging mods telling them to ban someone as well. Jesus, he’s the one being aggressive/personal with me. I said he seems intoxicated because he’s acting funny.
I don’t come to this board much but when I do I notice he seems a little unhinged most of the time

I don’t come to this board much but when I do I notice he seems a little unhinged most of the time
I mean Jesus. I’m telling him shit that’s taught in a high school government class about why his scenario is not based in reality. You should probably have a basic understanding of the federal/state government relationship if you’re going to claim something like an orchestrated coup conspiracy.

I believe that’s generous in your description of that poster.
Don’t encourage that poster. Truly elementary level insults get thrown by him that are inappropriate and just sad.

He’s about 1/8th unhinged at any given time. But aren’t we all a little 1/8th something different than we really are?
Enough. Dude was calling multiple posters a word that shouldn’t be said anymore anywhere. He’s done it two days in a row now.

Enough. Dude was calling multiple posters a word that shouldn’t be said anymore anywhere. He’s done it two days in a row now.

You are both douchebags 99% of the time. Don't pat yourself on the back too hard.

Seriously you have more replies in this thread than I have posts this month. Did someone say 190 posts the day you were banned?

Get a f'ing life dude. Go "touch grass" as they say. JFC

Yeah….. what, 400 years ago? A coup isn’t possible in the United States because it would lead to a breakup of the union. Whatever power would be gained would evaporate immediately. That’s like trying to coup the EU.

Intent is what matters, not chance of success. What do you think would have happened if the mob found Pelosi wandering the halls?

Reactions: artradley and sob5
You actually want to bring up this topic? No big deal, right?
[It's] brought up multiple times a day here in fantasyland! 🤣 I just thought I would provide an actual picture of what went down that day for both the casual reader as well as the delusional who envision APCs and tanks pouring through the streets of DC while droves of armed bands wearing camo with automatic weapons slung over their shoulders patrolled city and manned checkpoints! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

You are both douchebags 99% of the time. Don't pat yourself on the back too hard.

Seriously you have more replies in this thread than I have posts this month. Did someone say 190 posts the day you were banned?

Get a f'ing life dude. Go "touch grass" as they say. JFC
The day I care about your opinion of me I’ll be sure to let you know. Don’t hold your breath sugar. Care to comment on the coup conspiracy?

The shirtless guy with the horns looks like a bigger and more muscular version of someone who grew up in Iowa in the 70's...drinking beer...shooting whiskey...killing animals [in season]...baling hay...milking cows...loving America...taking no shit...kicking assholes asses...chawing Red Man...hopping freights for the hell of it...banging beaver...respecting people who were good...and couldn't wait to grad-gee-ate high school to join the Marine Corps.

Birds of a feather

You never should have been granted a second chance and we'll make sure the mods see this.
But then he’ll just spend his days registering new handles to leave laugh emojis like he did last week before he begged to be let back in. We know how this movie ends. Think he offered to ess the mods’ dees?

It was me. And yes he did. ;)

A part of me wonders if any of them contained anything of interest or amusement.

Another part is impressed with his endurance and commitment.

The rest of me couldn't care less - well a more unique avatar would be useful for quicker skips.

Hondo makes a laughing emoji at the facts of what happened that day. Hondo is a moron, probably under 5’6, likely is over 40 and still lives with mom or aunt. Drives 90’s era truck.
Oh, Sweetie, I've posted my pic here before, because when you lefties are painted into a corner with no argument left to make, like clockwork, you start making inane comments about the person with absolutely zero point of reference. Let's see you, Gorgeous George?!?!

Reactions: NCHawk5
Oh, Sweetie, I've posted my pic here before, because when you lefties are painted into a corner with no argument left to make, like clockwork, you start making inane comments about the person with absolutely zero point of reference. Let's see you, Gorgeous George?!?!
See comments above from the fan club. Baseless nonsense and when you reply they’ll report you.

• Love
Reactions: Hondo_11
Wouldn't your time be better served teaching your kids to count/read rather than neglecting them while sleuthing shadows on an abstract message board day and night?
I believe a quote from him implied he starts his day off searching my name on this site. Rent free doesn’t come close to explaining that. I have a condo up there.

I believe a quote from him implied he starts his day off searching my name on this site. Rent free doesn’t come close to explaining that. I have a condo up there.
It must be in Trump Tower, because there isn't room for much more!

• Haha
Reactions: NCHawk5
I’m telling him shit that’s taught in a high school government class about why his scenario is not based in reality. You should probably have a basic understanding of the federal/state government relationship if you’re going to claim something like an orchestrated coup conspiracy.
So it’s your opinion that it only counts if they’re competent. Idiots (you?) couldn’t possibly do anything that would destabilize the US govt.

FTR, it was a violent attempt to prevent the peaceful transfer of power to the duly elected president in an attempt to keep Trump in power. It was endorsed by him and has been excused by f’n traitors (you) since the day it occurred. I really don’t GAF what name you tag it with.

So it’s your opinion that it only counts if they’re competent. Idiots (you?) couldn’t possibly do anything that would destabilize the US govt.

FTR, it was a violent attempt to prevent the peaceful transfer of power to the duly elected president in an attempt to keep Trump in power. It was endorsed by him and has been excused by f’n traitors (you) since the day it occurred. I really don’t GAF what name you tag it with.
Resort to name calling as the house of cards comes crashing down on your head. Use your brain please. Calling me a traitor is just pure partisan insanity. I’m pointing out reality to all of you, and you’re losing your minds. Sorry, not a coup conspiracy.

Reactions: Hawkeyecurtis81
Do you seriously think 1/6 was a threat to the Republic? It was an out of control protest by a bunch of extremists. The mostly peaceful protests the summer before were way more of a threat then 1/6.
I do believe there was an awfully lot more the event than what has been discussed to point. I believe that Trump was involved in creating circumstances that IF they would have spun out of control, he might have “found it necessary” to establish marshal law and interfere with the peaceful transferrance of power. I do believe Trump was a major cog in this “plan”..... and I think I know Trump well enough to know he would operate this way if it would help him attIn his goal (of remaining in power).

Reactions: sob5 and artradley
No one is denying any of that. I have condemned above. Claiming it was some kind of coup conspiracy is a load of shit though. There are several on here clearly brainwashed by the left into thinking this was some shit from a Tom Clancy novel.

There is no question that some of those were genuinely looking to disrupt the electoral college vote in an attempt to overturn the election, and thus overthrow the duly elected President through force. No doubt many, many of them were just confused and outraged simpletons. But they were enabling the traitors and bear some responsibility.

There is no question that some of those were genuinely looking to disrupt the electoral college vote in an attempt to overturn the election, and thus overthrow the duly elected President through force. No doubt many, many of them were just confused and outraged simpletons. But they were enabling the traitors and bear some responsibility.

And there’s the correct answer.

And there’s the correct answer.
I don’t know if that is “the” correct answer or not but it is certainly lt one of the few possible “correct” answers. With no investigation ( and Republicans will not allow an investigation into this event) no accurate conclusions can be made as to what happened 1/6 and what was designed to happen.

I agree. Why was there little to no security? All those peaceful protests in the summer of 20 could have used more National Gaurd to enforce the law.

My son was on riot patrol with the PA National Guard. Unfortunately, they were patrolling areas where the legitimate and peaceful protests were occurring, leaving the looters and vandals free to roam the rest of the area with no law enforcement around to stop them.

ADVERTISEMENT