ADVERTISEMENT

This isn’t Lebanon or Iran - it’s Minnesota

PapaTed

HB All-State
Aug 17, 2023
Open borders is a good thing they said. Diversity is our strength. They said. Good luck going forward. Those are voted democrat. You’re complicit in this.

How many illegal aliens has joe biden let into our country these last 3 years? This is absolutely on the democrats.

I think a protest of this nature is unlikely to happen in Florida.
A smaller but peaceful protest happened here in Jacksonville which has a very sizable population of Christian Arabs descended from the Catholics who fled the Syrian/Lebanon territories after the Brit’s Balfour Declaration when the Muslim Arabs made it clear they weren’t exactly welcome after they stayed.
Very different group.

How many illegal aliens has joe biden let into our country these last 3 years? This is absolutely on the democrats.
The estimate is 5 million. It’s closer to 8 million. The regime media wants you to believe it’s women and children looking for a better life. The fact of the matter is we have let terrorist walk into our country unimpeded. People don’t care because they don’t think it’s coming to their doorstep. I can promise you this will affect you and your family in the future.

The estimate is 5 million. It’s closer to 8 million. The regime media wants you to believe it’s women and children looking for a better life. The fact of the matter is we have let terrorist walk into our country unimpeded. People don’t care because they don’t think it’s coming to their doorstep. I can promise you this will affect you and your family in the future.
While I've seen a lot of women in children in the photos of people crossing illegally it definitely seems like the large majority of migrants are fighting age males... absolute cluster ****.

Hey OP are you a Native American? If not stfu and go back to Europe, immigrant.

Hey OP are you a Native American? If not stfu and go back to Europe, immigrant.
You mean the same Native Americans that used to massacre each other and steal each other’s land? They were doing the same thing the Europeans were doing when they came ashore.

• Haha
Reactions: BlIIlken2
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT