ADVERTISEMENT

This might be a little tougher than Putin thought...

This is what 129k dead orcs have accomplished. Lol Russia is so pathetic.
Fn46FuIXEAUNWQm

They left out the most important bullet!
  • After the first 11 months of the war in Ukraine, Russian armored battle units, attack aircraft, and air defense systems have been exposed as shockingly outdated and over matched by their western counterparts, causing massive anxiety and feelings of nausea for the partners and allies Russia already supplies such weapons for, in particular several in Asia.

FWIW-Cannot find a news story on this yet.

"Footage of the shooting in the Rostov shopping center was captured by a video surveillance camera. Soon all over Russia"

"Ekaterina, who was visiting the Dimbo shopping center from Rostov-on-Don, told socialbites.ca that she heard a gunshot in the shopping center and saw a gunman leaving the building.
“I was walking out of the mall, and I heard a roar just down the street. It was as if there was a gunshot and it was heard in the mall. Then a man came out with a gun in his hand. He continued on his way as if nothing had happened. The gun was visible. I was very scared and ran away. People were at the bus stop, but as I understand it, no one was injured, ”Ekaterina said.
According to the Russian Interior Ministry, an unidentified person opened fire near a shopping center in Rostov-on-Don and then left the scene in a car. No loss of life was recorded.
“Today, the task unit of the Rostov-on-Don city police department of the Russian Ministry of Internal Affairs No. 8 received a message that there was a gunfight near one of the city’s shopping centers. In the statement made by the ministry, it was stated that the attacker left the scene in his vehicle when the police arrived at the scene.
Law enforcement identifies the shooter and is looking for him."

Reactions: HawkMD
Interesting opinion piece...

Zelensky is also in a far more precarious position than his current popularity suggests. He has promised his people total victory, and polls say that close to 90 per cent of voters believe him. Failing to deliver would be politically fatal. So would signing any peace deal that involves a loss of Ukrainian land. That will, almost inevitably, put Zelensky and his western backers on a collision course. If Putin advances, then announces a ceasefire and calls for talks, the Nato alliance will immediately split between those members who want justice and those who want peace. That won’t, in itself, stop Ukraine from fighting on. But it’s Nato which has its hand on the throttle of materiel, and a potential forever war will test the resolve even of Ukraine’s staunchest allies. Even the optimistic scenario of forcing the Russians back to pre-invasion borders would still leave Ukraine dismembered and Putin probably still in power. Tragically, there is almost no realistic outcome for this war that will not end in the Ukrainians crying ‘Betrayal!’. But if the alternative would be fighting World War 3, that may end up being the least bad option.

Reactions: HawkMD and VodkaSam
In this thread I have made several jokes that even North Korea is embarrassed by Russia and their paper tiger army and propaganda. Turns out, they were not jokes and the reality. That is how bad their army has performed and over the top stupid their propaganda has become.
The pull quote was “even we can’t get our people to go there.”

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT