ADVERTISEMENT

This might be a little tougher than Putin thought...

‘Highway of Death’ in ‘91 had several thousand enemy KIA and 1,800-2,700 vehicles destroyed.
That probably takes the cake.

original.jpg
My brother was among the first to arrive in that shit

I’m catching the second airing of the CNN show Inside The Mind of Vladimir Putin. It is their perspective, because I assume Putin didn’t participate, but it’s good. It looks like a decent look into his mind, especially how he yearns for a return to Soviet / Imperial glory.

I’m catching the second airing of the CNN show Inside The Mind of Vladimir Putin. It is their perspective, because I assume Putin didn’t participate, but it’s good. It looks like a decent look into his mind, especially how he yearns for a return to Soviet / Imperial glory.
Have you watched Oliver Stone’s documentary on Putin? He interviews Putin for like 4 hours total of film, not all at the same time, over several months. I think the whole thing is on YouTube.

So reading todays postings along with this, sounds like French car maker Renault is leaving Russia altogether, McDonalds is selling all stores and leaving altogether, and Germany, the biggest consumer of energy from Russia, has a plan to be 100 percent off their tit in 7 months. ****ing great job Vlad. Enjoy the Finland and Sweden joining NATO official announcements. Russia is going to fall out of the top 50 countries in the years to come. Going to be so poor and barren of innovative tech.

So reading todays postings along with this, sounds like French car maker Renault is leaving Russia altogether, McDonalds is selling all stores and leaving altogether, and Germany, the biggest consumer of energy from Russia, has a plan to be 100 percent off their tit in 7 months. ****ing great job Vlad. Enjoy the Finland and Sweden joining NATO official announcements. Russia is going to fall out of the top 50 countries in the years to come. Going to be so poor and barren of innovative tech.
I hope massive financial reparations are part of any plans to move back into the Russian economy.

Russia is now close to North Korea in terms of economic future.

I would call the bluff by Belarus. There is no way Lukashenko is coming across the border after seeing so many Russians die in Ukraine. Putin is propping him up right now after massive protests last year.

Yep
Tell Ukraine that NATO has their western flank if Belarus makes any move into Ukrainian territory.

Tell Lukashenko and Belarus they'll get "lit up" by NATO forces and NATO air power if they flinch. And tell Lukashenko that NATO air power will take out his properties and palaces, and him, if they get the chance.

Then do it if they challenge us.

Let Ukraine fully deploy its forces eastward, knowing NATO has them covered.
Don't screw around with this wannabe Putin asshole. Draw the line, then hammer him if he crosses it. Destroy his military, too.

ADVERTISEMENT