ADVERTISEMENT

This might be a little tougher than Putin thought...

FZuZHStXEAMRqfc

LOL - Russian propagada humor never gets old.

"Russian ministry of defence says explosions of several aerial bombs as result of accident caused the fire and further explosions at airbase in Novofedorivka. No damage to aircraft" https://liveuamap.com/en/2022/9-august-russian-ministry-of-defence-says-explosions-of-several… #Ukraine Move along, nothing to see here

Reactions: h-hawk
The explosion at the beginning of the video is a BIG fookin' boom to form a mushroom cloud of smoke like that...
I can't remember if I posted this tweet but someone said they thought that an explosion that large would kill everyone in a (can't remember exact meters but was a lot) radius.

Reactions: HawkMD
This appears to be a pretty big day with the bombing into Crimea? Kind of surprised it's not getting more coverage (outside of this fantastic thread). Maybe folks just aren't paying attention any longer. In any case great to see this new development. It would be quite the backfire if Ukraine ultimately takes back Crimea as a result of Putin's 3 day war.

This appears to be a pretty big day with the bombing into Crimea? Kind of surprised it's not getting more coverage (outside of this fantastic thread). Maybe folks just aren't paying attention any longer. In any case great to see this new development. It would be quite the backfire if Ukraine ultimately takes back Crimea as a result of Putin's 3 day war.
In my non-expert opinion I agree. Seems like a big mind f$ck for those who previously thought they were untouchably safely in deep friendly territory. This could really erode the backbone of Russia. Color me excited!

Russians must be starting to shit their pants. Their initial attacks failed, they regrouped and made progress in the east and south, and now appear stymied. Along the way, they lost 40k-80k soldiers killed or otherwise taken off the battle field, and galvanized western opposition. Now the uber weapons Ukraine has patiently trained for and waited for are on the front lines and f$cking shit up. I think this is the beginning of the end for Russia in Ukraine. Not a jinx.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT