ADVERTISEMENT

This might be a little tougher than Putin thought...

One tweet suggested that Putin could be in trouble if Kherson fell. I don't know about that but like you say, capturing the city and/or thousands of Russians should mark another turning point in the war.
Unknown. I believe several thousand soldiers are on the wrong side of the river. Guess they should have been officers. Sucks to be them.
Nobody should wonder why morale is low in the Russian Army.

FaGRhXKWYAAQeH-

As many as 27 million Soviets lost their lives, with as many as 11.4 million military deaths joined by up to 10 million civilian deaths due to military activity and an additional 8 million to 9 million deaths due to famine and disease.

According to Ivlev, Soviet State Planning Committee documents put the Soviet population at 205 million in June 1941 and 169.8 million for June 1945. Taking into account the 17.6 million births and 10.3 million natural deaths, leaving almost 42 million in war-related losses according to his research. T
Don't forget about the 5 to 10 million Russians that were killed by their own government from 1946-1990 so the Kremlin could keep a stranglehold on power. Isn't Communism wonderful?

That’s a great question. I was going to ask it but then didn’t want to deal with most of the heat about to come your way. And, it is outside the spirit of this thread. You should just post the question in its own thread…
Good point….I didn’t bring it up though…just responded.

Reactions: Tenacious E
Looks like a legit account to follow as well.

Seal team 6 squadron leader. 👀

$54B is a staggering amount of money, but has the US ever had a better ROI on our spend than what we and the rest of the world have received thus far?
  • Russian military being all but decimated more and more each day
  • Russian economy set back years/decades
  • American Military and technology seen as undisputed world leader.
  • NATO now viewed as the “cool kids table” throughout almost all of Europe
  • Putin viewed as a pariah to the rest of the world excluding N. Korea, Iran, and other despots.

Last edited:
Weird.

So autocracy is now leading to communism, then?
Not an expert but old communism is part of new communism. Basically, in china you have no/few rights and the state owns you, but go make as much money as you can. But the state can take what it needs/wants in terms of money and humans. Last post for me on the topic to avoid a hijack of this thread.

Think this is recent.

"Something exploded in the port of temporarily occupied Berdyansk."

ADVERTISEMENT