ADVERTISEMENT

This might be a little tougher than Putin thought...

FaIiB--XgAII4Q9

Not an expert but old communism is part of new communism. Basically, in china you have no/few rights and the state owns you, but go make as much money as you can. But the state can take what it needs/wants in terms of money and humans. Last post for me on the topic to avoid a hijack of this thread.
Sounds like an autocracy/oligarchy

Not too different from Putin/Russia, really.

Reactions: Tenacious E
My biggest concern is we now have 1,400 stinger missiles unaccounted for.
You don’t think any of them have been used on the field of battle?
How about the javelins or HIMAARS?

You are one of those convinced that instead of using weapons to stuff the russkies, for some reason they would be sold.
You are either badly misled via some truth outlet, or a dunce.
It could be both.

I think this is at least 8 nations and still wonder how many soldiers can be trained now. Also, how many future troops can Ukraine send to UK to be prepared? (One of the articles said the UK thought they could do a basic course for 10,000 every 3 weeks. I bet that preparation time will get longer once Ukraine feels confident Russia cannot gain more land.)

Unfortunately, this was my first thought as well.
If real, the kid was lucky it was not Polish troops that terrify the Russians by raiding them at night and killing them in their sleep. Per the captured conversation from last week.

Reactions: HawkMD
I wonder if the newly arrive anti aircraft weapons like that German vehicle is what are increasing the kills.
(Maybe Russia is just getting more desperate and having to put their crews in more danger.)

Last edited:
There are several tweets about this so am posting it. (I wonder if it is just a demolition video repurposed.)

"The work of a kamikaze drone on the observation tower of the occupiers in the Belgorod region. So! Another thing that can be looked at as fire and water."

Last edited:
Reactions: lucas80 and HawkMD
“Many of the Kremlin ‘elite’ are familiar with life in the West, have had children at Western universities and lived elsewhere.
“They know there is a good life to be had away from Putin’s grasp but so far they have not done anything about it as they are too terrified of what will happen to them.”

Revoke ALL of their "western" travel visas and send them all back to the internment camp formerly known as "Russia".

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT