ADVERTISEMENT

This might be a little tougher than Putin thought...

Or maybe not so fast...

image4061139x.jpg

I think at this point it’s pretty apparent this hasn’t been the easy walk in the park that Putin anticipated. It seems Ukraine is at least putting up a fight…I hope they make Russia pay for it!

Hell, and they haven't seen anything yet, just wait until it gets to block by block fighting in Kyiv. One side fighting to protect its home and country, and the other side not knowing why the hell they are even there.

At the very least we should be using stealth planes and weapons to take out Russian forces with deniability.

I bet there is a whole lot of discussion now going on Washington about what stealth and cyber weapons we're ready to own up to having.

Those are always heavy discussions. When do we shut down the electricity in Moscow, if it means giving away the fact we can do it, and our method, meaning maybe we aren't able to use it again in the future?

Reactions: cigaretteman
I bet there is a whole lot of discussion now going on Washington about what stealth and cyber weapons we're ready to own up to having.

Those are always heavy discussions. When do we shut down the electricity in Moscow, if it means giving away the fact we can do it, and our method, meaning maybe we aren't able to use it again in the future?

A single B2 could make a lone bombing run against an entire column of Russian tanks and destroy all of them. In one shot. Without being detected. Russia has no idea how much fire they’re playing with.

Don’t be coy. Just admit it.

You think because I correlated W putting up the 'mission accomplished' banner to the Ukraine presidential assistant (or whatever) saying they took the airport back over before it was actually taken over that I am for Russia?

How bizarre. Politics has ruined your brain if you ever had one to begin with.

ADVERTISEMENT