ADVERTISEMENT

This My Pillow guy

tenor.gif

Just a typical last Friday in office for Trump. Likely pilfering White House silverware, awarding medals to undeserving bootlickers, and...oh....formenting insurrection and a coup.

Just a typical last Friday in office for Trump. Likely pilfering White House silverware, awarding medals to undeserving bootlickers, and...oh....formenting insurrection and a coup.

Is anyone else amazed tRump didn't force USMC to stand outside the OO 24/7 so he could pretend he was working?

Reactions: seam
What should I do with my my pillow? I got one as a gift 3 or 4 years ago, but it was no better than the 10 year old pillow I had, so I threw it in the closet.

Too big to wipe my ass with. Maybe I could pull out and shoot in it after PIITB of OPs mom? Just use the whole thing as jizz rag and throw it in the gravel yard of some MAGAt.

Reactions: GOHOX69
What should I do with my my pillow? I got one as a gift 3 or 4 years ago, but it was no better than the 10 year old pillow I had, so I threw it in the closet.

Too big to wipe my ass with. Maybe I could pull out and shoot in it after PIITB of OPs mom? Just use the whole thing as jizz rag and throw it in the gravel yard of some MAGAt.
Use it to muffle farts during dinner parties. If everyone's at the dinner table, excuse yourself to the living room quick to make sure your phone is charging because you're expecting a call or whatever and let it rip into the my pillow instead of having the guests all watch you waddle off to the bathroom. And if they ask you why you have a foul scented my pillow in your living room, say it's for the dog.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT