ADVERTISEMENT

This program continues to be an f’n embarrassment! No defending this garbage product on the court. When you recruit MAC talent, you become a MAC team

curtisj57

All-Conference
Oct 21, 2008
Probably an insult to MAC teams. I predicted 12+ losses this year back in early November, and as usual, I’m right. This program is a disgrace to the university and a disgrace to the Big Ten. Not watching or attending a game the rest of the year. Same shit year in and year out.

Probably an insult to MAC teams. I predicted 12+ losses this year back in early November, and as usual, I’m right. This program is a disgrace to the university and a disgrace to the Big Ten. Not watching or attending a game the rest of the year. Same shit year in and year out.
The talent just isn’t there outside of a couple players. I don’t know if the basketball program will get some NIL money to go after players, but it’s obvious Fran doesn’t have enough talent to compete at a high level.

I’m ready for a change, but I think it all depends on NIL. If Fran can upgrade the talent through the portal, then he could put out a pretty good squad worth getting excited about. Unfortunately, even with Fran’s better teams, they’re always 1-2 players away from getting to the next level.

Unfortunately, this Iowa team needs 3-4 players, which include a PG, SG, and two 6’10/6’11 guys. After Kris moves on, next season is going to be even uglier, unless by some miracle Fran mops up in the portal.

Reactions: KYHWKY
The talent just isn’t there outside of a couple players. I don’t know if the basketball program will get some NIL money to go after players, but it’s obvious Fran doesn’t have enough talent to compete at a high level.

I’m ready for a change, but I think it all depends on NIL. If Fran can upgrade the talent through the portal, then he could put out a pretty good squad worth getting excited about. Unfortunately, even with Fran’s better teams, they’re always 1-2 players away from getting to the next level.

Unfortunately, this Iowa team needs 3-4 players, which include a PG, SG, and two 6’10/6’11 guys. After Kris moves on, next season is going to be even uglier, unless by some miracle Fran mops up in the portal.
We need more than 3-4 players. The cupboard is bare.

Reactions: the24fan
Fran must have felt solid about this team while passing on any help from the portal.

I thought Perkins was supposed to be a good defender! He sucked all night, missing back cuts and just not playing smart ball.

Other schools make fun of Fran and his child like tantrums and his terrible defensive game plan. Maybe it’s time we join them.

We need more than 3-4 players. The cupboard is bare.
I’m happy with Rebraca and Murray. 3-4 players make this Iowa team really good (which, I get a lot of teams could claim).

Still, let’s play:

5-Transfer, Transfer
4-Rebraca, Pmac
3-Kris, PMac, Sandfort
2-Transfer, Perkins
1-Transfer, Bowen, CMac

That’s a pretty solid squad if the transfers are at least average P5 players.

Reactions: curtisj57
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT